Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 14. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 331
I dont understand. My mined spacoins will be destroyed ?

The premined coins no used in stage 1, read previous post.

Regards
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I dont understand. My mined spacoins will be destroyed ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

Remaining coins from stage 1 (4,100,913.8 SPA) have been destroyed by sending them to an unrecoverable address:
http://explorer.spaincoin.org/address/SPAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRnqdYt

Stage 2 will start tonight (in one hour), with 2500 SPA given away per person instead of just 500 SPA. Those who got coins already don't need to do anything, they'll get the extra coins (up to 2500 per address) eventually during the next 2 months (we'll distribute them evenly in small batches every day).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

Spaincoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:4445
         Scrypt-N Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:8888

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Spa what new news? Roll Eyes

Looks the coin is dying. No good news anymore.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

Stage 1 of the distribution will finish in a couple of weeks. I've decided that stage 1 coins that haven't been distributed will be destroyed (4M+ coins), burning them by sending to an address for which we have no private key. This will make SpainCoin more valuable as the total number of coins projected will diminish. We will now also start giving away 20k SPA (from the stage 1 coins) to merchants for SpainCoin promotion efforts (merchants interested in thfis please contact us and tell us how you intend to promote SpainCoin).

Stage 2 will begin on June 10th. 2500 SPA will be given away per person on stage 2. Newcomers will get 2500 SPA. People who already requested their coins on stage 1 don't need to do anything, coins will be given away to their addresses evenly/randomly (so that there isn't a large spike in coin supply) over the stage 2 2-month period, so that they also get 2500SPA in total, including the 500 SPA they got initially.
well im still following you all and trying to do my part for SPA coin when i can but i will take my 2500 free SPA  Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SpainCoin.org
Stage 1 of the distribution will finish in a couple of weeks. I've decided that stage 1 coins that haven't been distributed will be destroyed (4M+ coins), burning them by sending to an address for which we have no private key.

How will you prove you don't have the private key?

Like Counterparty, we'll make up an address:
The Counterparty proof-of-burn was set up so that anyone who sent bitcoin to the address 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr during the one-time burn period in January 2014 automatically received XCP in return in proportion to the amount of bitcoin they burnt. This ensured that all 2,648,755 XCP that will ever exist were created and distributed in a fair, transparent and public manner.

How do we know the burnt bitcoins cannot be used again?

The reason the bitcoins used in Counterparty’s proof-of burn are now gone forever is that the burn address is demonstrably a made up bitcoin address, instead of being created together with the corresponding private key that would be required to spend the burnt coins.

A standard Bitcoin addresses consists of a random string of characters that is simply generated together with its matching private key. It is also not too hard (with enough computing power) to create a so-called “vanity address” with a short chosen part (say the first 5 or 6 characters) and leave the remaining characters to chance. However, the difficulty of finding a fully-functioning address with a matching private key increases exponentially for every other character you want to choose.

The first 28 characters of the Counterparty burn address, 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, are so perfectly ordered as to be obviously specifically chosen. (The remaining characters, UWLpVr, like the last 6 characters of any Bitcoin address, are automatically calculated and serve as a safety check feature to make sure that the address is indeed a valid Bitcoin address, much like the last digit of credit card numbers.) This guarantees that there is no known matching private key for this address. In other words, the chance of anyone guessing the private key to spend the burnt BTC at that address is the same as the chance of guessing any private key for any other bitcoin address: practically zero.
Activity: 476
Stage 1 of the distribution will finish in a couple of weeks. I've decided that stage 1 coins that haven't been distributed will be destroyed (4M+ coins), burning them by sending to an address for which we have no private key.

How will you prove you don't have the private key?
SpainCoin.org
Y dónde coño se pillan? Por que no hay ningún enlace, sólo una lista de correo.  Angry
Sí que hay enlace: http://spaincoin.org/es/ -> "Solicitar SpainCoins"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Stage 1 of the distribution will finish in a couple of weeks. I've decided that stage 1 coins that haven't been distributed will be destroyed (4M+ coins), burning them by sending to an address for which we have no private key. This will make SpainCoin more valuable as the total number of coins projected will diminish. We will now also start giving away 20k SPA (from the stage 1 coins) to merchants for SpainCoin promotion efforts (merchants interested in thfis please contact us and tell us how you intend to promote SpainCoin).

Y dónde coño se pillan? Por que no hay ningún enlace, sólo una lista de correo.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I don't see any link in the op so I'm asking is this title actually accurate?

"Update wallets! Airdrop ongoing: 2.5%!"
You've sent coins to 2.5% of the population in spain? to almost 1 million people?
No, that means 2.5% of the premined coins have been distributed so far. (actually it's 2.73% now)

Thanks for answering , but this means ... how many people did apply for it?
I though the premine will be used for all the citizen of Spain but it seems i was wrong.

SpainCoin.org

You've sent coins to 2.5% of the population in spain? to almost 1 million people?
No, that means 2.5% of the premined coins have been distributed so far. (actually it's 2.73% now) - 682k SPA
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Stage 2 will begin on June 10th. 2500 SPA will be given away per person on stage 2. Newcomers will get 2500 SPA. People who already requested their coins on stage 1 don't need to do anything, coins will be given away to their addresses evenly/randomly (so that there isn't a large spike in coin supply) over the stage 2 2-month period, so that they also get 2500SPA in total, including the 500 SPA they got initially.

SpainCoin.org

legendary
Blackjack.fun
please Dev, tell us mor tell us more.
take a look at the karma or pnd thread, these devs are working on the projects
so, please Dev, tell us mor tell us more.

He has already made his point:

SpainCoin is not dead. It's just not a get-rich-quick scheme. It will be alive for years to come.

Wait a few years Smiley.
Activity: 770
please Dev, tell us mor tell us more.
take a look at the karma or pnd thread, these devs are working on the projects
so, please Dev, tell us mor tell us more.
Activity: 574
SPA has not provided any volume at CryptoALTeX in quite some time, therefore it will be delisted on 5-28-2014.  Please withdraw any coins you may have there before this time.  If you miss the deadline please open a ticket with your SPA address.  https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

Thanks all

Chiznitz
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Barely a post a day on this thread, coin is dead, let it RIP.

There is a special thread for dead coins
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/necronomicon-thread-altcoins-which-are-dead-588413

Spaincoin isn't on it.
Pages:
Jump to: