Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 11. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Great job, Devs proof a dedication again and again Smiley Rare these days. I have a complain for spa.coinspool.org. I've mined on pool for days. I can not withdraw coins - I'm NOT getting VERIFICATION EMAIL. I contacted pool numerous times in past 2 weeks - NO ANSWER. Also would be nice to delete not working pools on first page Smiley Thank you, keep good job!
Date Registered:   21:43:57, 10 July 2014
 Huh Huh
I'm not complaining about Coin or devs - both are really GOOD! Smiley I have a complain for spa.coinspool.org

I've deleted some of the pools on the top list, these seem to be working:
Try to contact the owners of the pool directly. Maybe you didn't mine enough for a payout or they haven't mined any blocks in a while. Try to choose a pool where there's someone mining already.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Stage 3 has just begun!

10M were allocated to Stage 2, of which 4.24M SPA were given away and 5.76M have just been destroyed by sending to address SPAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRnqdYt.

The last 10M of the premine have been allocated to Stage 3, which begins now and will last till early to mid-september. Half of the remaining coins after stage 3 will be allocated to stage 4. The other half will be destroyed.

We're on our way to completing what has been possibly the most fair premine distribution ever. Detailed schedule: (SpainCoin Blog)

Great job, Devs proof a dedication again and again Smiley Rare these days. I have a complain for spa.coinspool.org. I've mined on pool for days. I can not withdraw coins - I'm NOT getting VERIFICATION EMAIL. I contacted pool numerous times in past 2 weeks - NO ANSWER. Also would be nice to delete not working pools on first page Smiley Thank you, keep good job!
 Huh Huh
I'm not complaining about Coin or devs - both are really GOOD! Smiley I have a complain for spa.coinspool.org
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

Stage 3 has just begun!

10M were allocated to Stage 2, of which 4.24M SPA were given away and 5.76M have just been destroyed by sending to address SPAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRnqdYt.

The last 10M of the premine have been allocated to Stage 3, which begins now and will last till early to mid-september. Half of the remaining coins after stage 3 will be allocated to stage 4. The other half will be destroyed.

We're on our way to completing what has been possibly the most fair premine distribution ever. Detailed schedule: (SpainCoin Blog)

Huh Huh
Activity: 10

Stage 3 has just begun!

SpainCoin.org

Stage 3 has just begun!

SpainCoin.org

Stage 3 has just begun!
more details in the following posts...
SpainCoin.org
those 1.6 million Spanish gamers represent a huge user base for potential newcomers to the network. The DNI coin giveaway would continue to be a positive for SPA by getting their interest (that is if there are still giveaway coins to attract their interest with).
(...)
Keep those coins for late comers so that the network can grow, and, along with that, as a healthy byproduct, so that the chances of wide scale adoption are also increased. Si no, creo que estaríamos tirando piedras sobre nuestro tejado.

And then we'd need to start a campaign aimed at those Spanish gamers!
Thanks! We're open to all promotion efforts and your suggestions on how to reach these millions of gamers.
SpainCoin.org
Looks like DEV does no answer e-mails...  Angry

I've sent two e-mails, and one PM, asking for my second batch of coins. We own two spaincoin addresses (my wife an me) and we had just recived coins in one of them.

Unfortunately, no response for more than a week!
You will have to wait until the batch sending is done. My estimate is it will finish around the 15th August, we're giving them away slowly over time, as we stated when we raised the amount of coins to be given away from 500 to 2500 SPA back in the beginning the stage. Just to clarify for other people reading this: this refers to the 2k coins that are being given away to stage 1 users that requested the initial 500 SPA in order for them to receive 2500 SPA in total. Most of these have been handed out already.

We do not answer emails for which the answer is obvious and it's all over the blog, website, faqs and so on. We can't give an answer to every impatient user. By the way, there's a thread here for the distribution itself, in Spanish -which you would certainly appreciate, which is where you should have posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspa-el-reparto-de-spaincoin-ha-comenzado-solicitad-vuestras-coins-gratis-572379
Activity: 27
"Looks like DEV does no answer e-mails... "

The Dev is still very active on twitter, try to tweet him ->

https://twitter.com/SpainCoinDev

- Math

Tnx, but I don't have Twitter...

Some months ago I contacted DEV by e-mail and he replied back to me very quickly, now just ignored my mails and PMs.

With this kind of support this coin will die very shortly if not died yet...
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"Looks like DEV does no answer e-mails... "

The Dev is still very active on twitter, try to tweet him ->

https://twitter.com/SpainCoinDev

- Math

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

We have some news! SpainCoin distribution Stage 3 set to begin on July 28th!
http://blog.spaincoin.org/2014/07/18/stage-3-to-begin-on-july-28th/

SpainCoin stage 3 will begin on Monday, July 28th. With still about 6M coins left in stage 2, it seems unlikely it will all be allocated, so we will again be destroying excess coins like we did in the previous stage, providing a boost to SpainCoin’s projected value. We’re also going to work again on the SpainCoin marketplace we had envisioned earlier on.

Updated distribution plan:
Stage 1 (already over) 5M coins, ~1M were distributed, ~4M destroyed
Stage 2 began on June 10th, max 10M coins to be given away, excess coins to be destroyed.
Stage 3 to begin on July 28th, max 10M coins to be given away, half of the coins remaining to be destroyed, the other half to go towards the final stage 4.
Stage 4 to begin in early september, giving away the remaining coins, until the end of the year.

I wouldn't destroy the remaining coins. I would hold them for late adopters and give out the same amounts already given out to whoever registers and whenever they finally do (until the giveaway coins run out).

With over 1.6 million gamers in Spain, and only 2,352 people having received SPA via the electronic DNI, I'd say there's a lot of very computer literate people in Spain who still haven't heard about SPA. http://cincodias.com/cincodias/2014/03/05/economia/1394019685_040180.html

One of the most important aspects of any successful cryptocurrency is a widely distributed network, and those 1.6 million Spanish gamers represent a huge user base for potential newcomers to the network. The DNI coin giveaway would continue to be a positive for SPA by getting their interest (that is if there are still giveaway coins to attract their interest with). Destroying the coins may have a short term benefit by boosting price short term, but the long term costs would be fatal in my opinion. "Pan para hoy, hambre para mañana" as we say in Spanish.

Keep those coins for late comers so that the network can grow, and, along with that, as a healthy byproduct, so that the chances of wide scale adoption are also increased. Si no, creo que estaríamos tirando piedras sobre nuestro tejado.

And then we'd need to start a campaign aimed at those Spanish gamers!

Activity: 27
Looks like DEV does no answer e-mails...  Angry

I've sent two e-mails, and one PM, asking for my second batch of coins. We own two spaincoin addresses (my wife an me) and we had just recived coins in one of them.

Unfortunately, no response for more than a week!
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
What will u do without your freedom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HhAaLBW9do

- MATHGAMAIN

ps. La Libertad

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Nope, its the future, def. Coin prob reach $1 in 12 months, mark my words
A few months in the future? 12 months?
Activity: 15

Nope, its the future, def. Coin prob reach $1 in 12 months, mark my words
SpainCoin.org

We have some news! SpainCoin distribution Stage 3 set to begin on July 28th!
http://blog.spaincoin.org/2014/07/18/stage-3-to-begin-on-july-28th/

SpainCoin stage 3 will begin on Monday, July 28th. With still about 6M coins left in stage 2, it seems unlikely it will all be allocated, so we will again be destroying excess coins like we did in the previous stage, providing a boost to SpainCoin’s projected value. We’re also going to work again on the SpainCoin marketplace we had envisioned earlier on.

Updated distribution plan:
Stage 1 (already over) 5M coins, ~1M were distributed, ~4M destroyed
Stage 2 began on June 10th, max 10M coins to be given away, excess coins to be destroyed.
Stage 3 to begin on July 28th, max 10M coins to be given away, half of the coins remaining to be destroyed, the other half to go towards the final stage 4.
Stage 4 to begin in early september, giving away the remaining coins, until the end of the year.
SpainCoin.org
https://cryptorush.in/login
Please note that any old CR1.0 login WILL NOT WORK. You will need to create a new account in order to access
How to solve ?
No idea. Just avoid Cryptorush. Use Cryptsy and Mintpal
https://cryptorush.in/login
Please note that any old CR1.0 login WILL NOT WORK. You will need to create a new account in order to access
How to solve ?
Pages:
Jump to: