Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 119. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
may be its acting like MAZACOIN  . First couple of its goes high then fall back to high and add a big exchanger then drop like a stone.

So buy some cheap & sell later when high. I think same player involve in this SPA.  Huh Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
In Crypto I trust
NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!

WoooooooW..Can you put all your BTC in buy order just for a second just for fun?For sure thats gonna increase the price immediatelly..

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've already made a ton on this coin. But thanks for the trading advice  Grin

If you made a ton , that means you've sold.
And that is just the opposed of what you're shouting at the beginning of the page.

give it a rest mister
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

And that is just the opposed of what you're shouting at the beginning of the page.

I sold a few days ago. You do know the meaning of "trading" don't you??
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 219
what do you think, should i sell my spaincoins now (bought at 0.00047 and already made some profit) or wait?
Activity: 84
just checked out from github, and i can't build the daemon. maybe i'm blind, but i can't see the "obj" folder...

Code:
alert.cpp:258:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory

You have to make it if it isn't there, from src run mkdir obj
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
just checked out from github, and i can't build the daemon. maybe i'm blind, but i can't see the "obj" folder...

Code:
alert.cpp:258:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory

edit: just created the folder myself, let's see if it works Tongue
Activity: 219
Bought back 3000 SPA and waiting for the pump! Grin

Something tells me that it will happen... sooner or later Roll Eyes
damn 3000  Shocked. lets hope it will rise instead of crashes to 10 cents.
in defi we trust
I dont see why people sell so damm fast, people are willing to buy i keep seeing 300 to 500 buy orders in a row. I wish people would just give this a chance and stop panic dumping everytime it goes up a higher price.

You won't see this too soon.
People are just seeing that aurora dropped like a stone from 90 to 8. They fear the same or even worse for this coin.

Aurora got over 100. This coin can get pretty high. Aurora couldn't stay at that price for long but people made an extreme ROI with aurora. This coin could get even bigger than aurora. AUR had fluctuations for a few days before it finally took off

In trading you shouldn't take for granted that what happened once with an investment will happen twice with the other one just because they share some features.
Besides , look at the amount of nation coins popping , they are taking their share of bitcoin investment too , and that is limited.
in defi we trust
me too... I'm thankful to all these doomsdayers. Buying all your coins so cheap because you are all scared. This coin is brand new just out of the blocks. The pump the other day was a joke compared to what will happen soon.

"buy when theres blood in the streets"

Keep selling guys, this coin is FINISHED  Wink

I will quote your statement here. Let's check this back in ... one week I say? Or let's have a 10 day break from now on?
After the drop from the AUR should start?

I'm almost willing to bet you won't be showing your face on this thread.
Activity: 84
The ones saying it will pump are the ones that bought in at a higher price, it isn't going to happen, you have lost your money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
me too... I'm thankful to all these doomsdayers. Buying all your coins so cheap because you are all scared. This coin is brand new just out of the blocks. The pump the other day was a joke compared to what will happen soon.

"buy when theres blood in the streets"

Keep selling guys, this coin is FINISHED  Wink
Activity: 224
Bought back 3000 SPA and waiting for the pump! Grin

Something tells me that it will happen... sooner or later Roll Eyes
Activity: 110
Sunk dream fallacy... coin will most likely continue downward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
lol the order book is a joke.
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
I dont see why people sell so damm fast, people are willing to buy i keep seeing 300 to 500 buy orders in a row. I wish people would just give this a chance and stop panic dumping everytime it goes up a higher price.

You won't see this too soon.
People are just seeing that aurora dropped like a stone from 90 to 8. They fear the same or even worse for this coin.

Aurora got over 100. This coin can get pretty high. Aurora couldn't stay at that price for long but people made an extreme ROI with aurora. This coin could get even bigger than aurora. AUR had fluctuations for a few days before it finally took off
Jump to: