Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 115. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I agree with those point. However I don't see the issues being fixed that soon.
As for the last it takes a lot of man power to actually do the checking  without a public id database.
I think you haven't understood how it will be done. It won't be manual labour (and no there isn't a public database). The ID card has a chip that's even capable of digital signing, that's how the id can be automatically verified. They insert the card in a reader and identify themselves to the website or application in question. It's been explained already, and it's on the website's FAQ.
There is no paperwork involved on our part

Is the type of card mandatory for every citizen in Spain ? There were users (from Spain) who claimed that not all Spaniards have one.
Is is free or legal , and can everybody have access to the verification mechanism?  
What reader?

Every citizen has a DNI (national identity document). Since 2006 they all have the chip-card. Some people have the old DNI but most have the new DNI-e, because there was a strong campaign to increase adoption. It's cumbersome to use on government websites though so people don't use it much, but its capabilities are there for anyone to use. DNIs have to be renewed every 10 years and we're on year 8 since dnie was introduced: that plus the initial campaign to boost adoption means practically everyone has it by now.

http://www.dnielectronico.es/como_utilizar_el_dnie/

A USB iso7816 smartcard reader will do. Some keyboards have one built-in.

Hmm... this is certainly an interesting development. I wasn't expecting you to have it all that well thought out. I didn't know Spain had these kind of IDs.

I'm from Barcelona, ​​Spain, who has no DNI "new" (they are 8 years since its implantation), in 24 hours you have one with chip-card.

So you can upgrade yours to one of the new chiped ones and also get that reader device?

Yes, no problem, it is easy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My buy order for 0.0005 didn't get filled! damn
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!

woah, 12k spain +86btc. :O over 65grand in your account! YOU MINI WHALE!

The question is the buy in price. If he got in at 0.004, then ye, he needs a LOT of buy orders:D

For some reason i think he got in under 0.001 Wink
Activity: 63
NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!

The question is the buy in price. If he got in at 0.004, then ye, he needs a LOT of buy orders:D
Activity: 77
When will this go on Cryptsy??

When the price fall on the ground.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
When will this go on Cryptsy??
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
As for the last it takes a lot of man power to actually do the checking  without a public id database.
I think you haven't understood how it will be done. It won't be manual labour (and no there isn't a public database). The ID card has a chip that's even capable of digital signing, that's how the id can be automatically verified. They insert the card in a reader and identify themselves to the website or application in question. It's been explained already, and it's on the website's FAQ.

Is the type of card mandatory for every citizen in Spain ? There were users (from Spain) who claimed that not all Spaniards have one.
Is is free or legal , and can everybody have access to the verification mechanism?  
What reader?

Every citizen has a DNI (national identity document). Since 2006 they all have the chip-card. Some people have the old DNI but most have the new DNI-e, because there was a strong campaign to increase adoption. It's cumbersome to use on government websites though so people don't use it much, but its capabilities are there for anyone to use. DNIs have to be renewed every 10 years and we're on year 8 since dnie was introduced: that plus the initial campaign to boost adoption means practically everyone has it by now.

Hmm... this is certainly an interesting development. I wasn't expecting you to have it all that well thought out. I didn't know Spain had these kind of IDs.

I'm from Barcelona, ​​Spain, who has no DNI "new" (they are 8 years since its implantation), in 24 hours you have one with chip-card.

So you can upgrade yours to one of the new chiped ones and also get that reader device?
Activity: 168

What reader?

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Only 7 BTC to a price of 0.002..

Cmon guys it is nothing comparing to a volume..

iam pretty sure the pump is over for now, pretty piss weak thou. wish it hadnt ended yet
Activity: 84

HashFever

http://spa.hashfever.com

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

PROP payout system | Fast payouts | 1% pool fee

Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
Only 7 BTC to a price of 0.002..

Cmon guys it is nothing comparing to a volume..

That wall on cryptorush was eaten in couple of seconds,still some remaining dough Wink
Activity: 126

Forum member instacash has compiled a Mac wallet. We will compile one ourselves and provide official links eventually.

Disclaimer: we cannot guarantee this Mac wallet is virus-free. Use at your own risk.

url = http://www.mediafire.com/download/3d2182csd23oe40/Spaincoin-Qt-v0870-MacOSX.zip

zip md5 = 418903cfbca8778cd14884273f335cdd

If you appreciate this, please consider donating a bit of BTC to:
1HpNy1haLUZdtTie2sHDp7UeYepCVK4jSt

Thanks a lot and keep it going!

Disclaimer: we cannot guarantee this Mac wallet is virus-free. Use at your own risk.

thx man, finally & works just fine Wink

that dude has been compiling so many official mac wallets here like darkcoin, there is no virus
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/abec7f705e5574cbcae6ff15228affcff61f822b13d4e2ea2c883f57ed5d5c57/analysis/
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
now dropping to .0014.... sudden fall meaning pump end and dump begins/ i hope not. i wanna se SPA go futher.
got out at 0.00149990, still 300% profit to cover initial expenses. Now holding till infinite:)

i cant say for sure, but this minipump may have just been a test. been watching for most of it and not a great deal of volume changed hands compared to what could have been
Activity: 63
now dropping to .0014.... sudden fall meaning pump end and dump begins/ i hope not. i wanna se SPA go futher.
got out at 0.00149990, still 300% profit to cover initial expenses. Now holding till infinite:)
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;

Forum member instacash has compiled a Mac wallet. We will compile one ourselves and provide official links eventually.

url = http://www.mediafire.com/download/3d2182csd23oe40/Spaincoin-Qt-v0870-MacOSX.zip

zip md5 = 418903cfbca8778cd14884273f335cdd

If you appreciate this, please consider donating a bit of BTC to:
1HpNy1haLUZdtTie2sHDp7UeYepCVK4jSt

Thanks a lot and keep it going!

Its nice to see a dev regularly checking this thread and updating it. Answering relevant questions will definitly lead to some traction. If you held maybe an open Q&A for some investors im sure the value would rise. But its all up to you, I also like the idea of us beig able to check the premine balance - good transparency.
Activity: 84
4 BTC sell order on Cryptorush

Less than 1 BTC now.

I think the trend is UP. And soon SPA @ Cryptsy.
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!

WoooooooW..Can you put all your BTC in buy order just for a second just for fun?For sure thats gonna increase the price immediatelly..

wait. here we go

Where is it I cannot see??
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
NEED MORE SELL ORDERS!
https://i.imgur.com/CarM9go.jpg

WoooooooW..Can you put all your BTC in buy order just for a second just for fun?For sure thats gonna increase the price immediatelly..

wait. here we go
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
PND always spoil a coin. If AUR doesn't that high price within sort time then , nobody sell in panic. MZC, SPA all this types real purpose coin should be sustainable and hopefully SPA on its course.
Jump to: