Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 122. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
The upswings with this coin are crazy. .0007 to .0009. Theb it drops again and 5 minutes later its back up again. If people stop selling, it will go up. Seems like people are buying big orders at a premium which can only mean one thing.
Activity: 84
Its all an orchestrated bunch of crap. Mining is dead. Play the markets, or you lose EVERY time.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
damn, these national alt coins are crazy. I grabbed like 10 aura when they were 15 and sold 8 for around 60 usd a coin, so that was cool. I grabbed like 10,000 maza when they were like .002 cents, had no idea that ~11 cents was where it would peak, which I had a feeling I should have done the same as I did with aura, when I saw it drop to 6 cents I was really close to selling, but I got greedy, could have made a decent profit. I bought 10k more when they dropped again to the low....the only reason I have a little faith in the possibility of maza rasing again is because payu actually seems like he is passionate about promoting the coin and has done tons of interviews and is still really busy promoting the coin.

I'm not really sure about SPA now, I bought 50 on the release date, and kind of got ripped off from the get. I had a feeling with the price of the coin on the release date and the amount of activity, that it was going to soar in value pretty similar to the way aura took off. Maza and AUR both got pumped like crazy and rose over 1000% and SPA just kind of flopped right away. When I saw it get into the top 10 and it still didnt go over 2 dollars I was like WTF?? The dev seems to be pretty quiet, so I've lost a lot of confidence. A lot of people are expecting the big pump when/if it gets to cryptsy, but look at what happened to MAZA when it hit...that's actually when it really started rapidly dropping in value. I'm pretty sure the whales knew what they were doing and took advantage of the hype and the new idea of the "national currency" gimmick and pumped the shit out of both of them. I think they were expecting us to feel the same way about SPA, and just dumped them right away. I don't think there is going to be a big pump for this coin, because we are all expecting it, same goes for all the other type of *insertnationhere*coin That's just my hunch, what do you all think? I'm getting really frustrated with the whole altcoin shit, there is so much money to be made but it's just so f*cking hard to know how the market is going to be played, I'm about ready to throw in the towel.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
This is going to be fun hehehehehe

Selling-buying-selling buying
we will see .0005 in a few hours and maybe less all those who didnt sell now will panic sell to get some btc and call it a scam b/c they didnt got out on time.

I like how people toy so easily with their predictions and make it sound like they know that 100%.

Already @ 78K..its gone to hell...lulz.. now  a pump will be 100K..mining is dead. If you have no BTC, you already lost the game. Join me in defeat. Its a market players game now
Activity: 77
lol what did I tell you guys?  You coulda sold@11k when I told you to a few minutes ago...and bought back even more@8k, and soon to be 5k in just a few minutes, most likely.  

The smart money plays the market, be it up or down.  Gotta leverage the trend lines.

I followed your advice and already don't regret it. I don't see it going up for now at all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
we will see .0005 in a few hours and maybe less all those who didnt sell now will panic sell to get some btc and call it a scam b/c they didnt got out on time.

I like how people toy so easily with their predictions and make it sound like they know that 100%.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Its not easy to predict the market if it was you should be a millionaire
in defi we trust
Not sure how many people know this but in Iceland they have online database with all citizens that's very easy to access. That's major help in executing successful airdrop.

Other coins are experimenting with other ways to do it and I think Spaincoin should improve their airdrop ID only method if they are serious about it.

Another national coin is combining IDs with Facebook accounts which is pretty cool approach. Would limit fraud by certain degree. Providing extra paperwork on top of standard ID would also limit fraud a bit.

What happened to you ? You seem like a lot has changed. If i see you buying spacoin next i'm going to see a doctor.
in defi we trust
iam very suprised people fall for this obvious planned dump. its still a baby coin. why does no1 give anything a chance, still much hype and much profits to be made if people stop falling for obvious tricks to push the price down. as it stands it would take bugger all to clear the sell section completely and leave room for a major push. you can clearly see market manipulation happening. even a blind man could see it. but people still fall for selling way below market value

People don't fully trust the project. Most of them for the pumps and dumps.
They learned their lesson from AUR. If the drop on 25 starts the wrong way all the nation coins are doomed.

nation coins are a risk anyway. SPA seems to have the greatest potentional as spain accepts crypto currencys at a legit form of currency, so acceptance if alot easiyer then most other places.

Spain can't accept it a a national currency as long as it's part of the EU. Dropping the euro would mean economical havoc in the EU.
People have no one to blame but themselves. Its your fault for selling so low.

No one knows. This coin could be back to .005 by the time you wake up
Activity: 322
Ide still like to know wt heck is going on with the difficulty. My miner is saying that the block im mining has a difficulty of 1.65K but MPOS on the pool im on is saying its 320. Can anyone explain this? I keep rechecking, theres no increase in net hash. What gives? ( yes I know the difference between share diff and block diff too )

Any one?

Oh look its 228 Dif now ( in my miner.. wtf! )

Activity: 406
lol what did I tell you guys?  You coulda sold@11k when I told you to a few minutes ago...and bought back even more@8k, and soon to be 5k in just a few minutes, most likely.  

The smart money plays the market, be it up or down.  Gotta leverage the trend lines.
we are hitting rock bottom .0004 if you didnt sell by now you just have to wait it out!

As I said, those not selling now and re-buying when it halves in value in the next few hours are just holding for no reason.    There is literally 0 resistance down to the original starting price.

yep your right. let see what happens and how low can it go.
So much market manipulation.
Activity: 539
I just bought .25 btc worth now and holding for a week its just pretty low now compared too its highs which it hasnt reached yet
Activity: 406
we are hitting rock bottom .0004 if you didnt sell by now you just have to wait it out!

As I said, those not selling now and re-buying when it halves in value in the next few hours are just holding for no reason.    There is literally 0 resistance down to the original starting price.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Truth is nobody knows what tomorrow's price will be. Don't guess just wait and respond to it. We have at least a week to watch this coin sink or swim.

i have made that mistake. i have 80k BC and sold it at 700 only to watch it hit 4k, i dont wanna make that mistake again.

I'm in the same boat. I had 50k BC and sold at 800. Now that difficulty is lower I am mining the shit out of SPA and holding. Already have mined 150 Spain in the last half day and am going to continue till price rises. Hopefully..
Jump to: