Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 117. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Funny to see how someone is putting quite big sell orders and also buy orders at lower price to get more SPA cheaper.

If someone really wanted to sell 2000 - 3000 SPA he would rather put several small orders - it would be much easier to sell that way. At least I would do that Smiley

I have no idea if this coin is down or dead or going up etc any advice would help thanks

It is stabilizing.. I would say Smiley

Personally I woulg give it a shot Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
mining it is dead... you need to start trading it now Smiley)

its still very mineable, until the difficulty peaks and goes off the chart.
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
Miners are slowly coming back  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Funny to see how someone is putting quite big sell orders and also buy orders at lower price to get more SPA cheaper.

If someone really wanted to sell 2000 - 3000 SPA he would rather put several small orders - it would be much easier to sell that way. At least I would do that Smiley

I have no idea if this coin is down or dead or going up etc any advice would help thanks
Activity: 84

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I agree with those point. However I don't see the issues being fixed that soon.
As for the last it takes a lot of man power to actually do the checking  without a public id database.
I think you haven't understood how it will be done. It won't be manual labour (and no there isn't a public database). The ID card has a chip that's even capable of digital signing, that's how the id can be automatically verified. They insert the card in a reader and identify themselves to the website or application in question. It's been explained already, and it's on the website's FAQ.
There is no paperwork involved on our part

Is the type of card mandatory for every citizen in Spain ? There were users (from Spain) who claimed that not all Spaniards have one.
Is is free or legal , and can everybody have access to the verification mechanism?  
What reader?

Every citizen has a DNI (national identity document). Since 2006 they all have the chip-card. Some people have the old DNI but most have the new DNI-e, because there was a strong campaign to increase adoption. It's cumbersome to use on government websites though so people don't use it much, but its capabilities are there for anyone to use. DNIs have to be renewed every 10 years and we're on year 8 since dnie was introduced: that plus the initial campaign to boost adoption means practically everyone has it by now.

http://www.dnielectronico.es/como_utilizar_el_dnie/

A USB iso7816 smartcard reader will do. Some keyboards have one built-in.

Hmm... this is certainly an interesting development. I wasn't expecting you to have it all that well thought out. I didn't know Spain had these kind of IDs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
I want to marry the first exchange that implements short selling of coins.
Activity: 101
SpainCoin seems to have finally stabilised now, and is actually showing a reassuringly slow-'n-steady upward trend for the first time since the spike.

Good time to get back in, in my opinion.
The price of smartcard reader is less than 10 Euros.
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
SpainCoin seems to have finally stabilised now, and is actually showing a reassuringly slow-'n-steady upward trend for the first time since the spike.

Whoever bought at the bottom has now doubled their money!  Grin

The same thing you gonna say when coin hit 0.0026 for people who bought at 0.0013..

So, time for buy is allways.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
get ready for another pump

lets see if this is already the pump.
Activity: 219
Activity: 223

Whoever bought at the bottom has now doubled their money!  Grin
Activity: 140

Yeah it seems we already hit bottom.
Activity: 105

As for the last it takes a lot of man power to actually do the checking  without a public id database.
I think you haven't understood how it will be done. It won't be manual labour (and no there isn't a public database). The ID card has a chip that's even capable of digital signing, that's how the id can be automatically verified. They insert the card in a reader and identify themselves to the website or application in question. It's been explained already, and it's on the website's FAQ.

Is the type of card mandatory for every citizen in Spain ? There were users (from Spain) who claimed that not all Spaniards have one.
Is is free or legal , and can everybody have access to the verification mechanism?  
What reader?

Every citizen has a DNI (national identity document). Since 2006 they all have the chip-card. Some people have the old DNI but most have the new DNI-e, because there was a strong campaign to increase adoption. It's cumbersome to use on government websites though so people don't use it much, but its capabilities are there for anyone to use. DNIs are renewed every 10 years and we're on year 8 since dnie was introduced: that plus the initial campaign to boost adoption means practically everyone has it by now.

Yeah I know I have one, I'm spanish from Barcelona. What I meant is that not everyone has a card reader, so in order to get the coins they would have to buy one... Luckily I have one Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Good to see you're on the ball Dev. Gives the coin a lot more credit when you are active. Thanks!

Hi guys, I just made a p2pool for Spaincoin! Now with Bittrex price displayed Smiley
Address: spa.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:25490 and use the Spaincoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

What reader?

Every citizen has a DNI (national identity document). Since 2006 they all have the chip-card. Some people have the old DNI but most have the new DNI-e, because there was a strong campaign to increase adoption. It's cumbersome to use on government websites though so people don't use it much, but its capabilities are there for anyone to use. DNIs have to be renewed every 10 years and we're on year 8 since dnie was introduced: that plus the initial campaign to boost adoption means practically everyone has it by now.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I don't like the idea of nation coins.
Simple as that. I see them failing one after the other. I am even willing to make a bet on it. How about something long term?

It doesn't mean that I didn't hold and then sold a few coin myself.
But right now, the situation is f*** up. And even the biggest fan would have to be an idiot not to see it.

Nation coins popping everywhere , no actual plan for delivery , peopel stuck with coins they bough at 10x times the price , bitcoin tanking...

This is the reality , but as I said it times after times

People blinded by greed can't hear the voice of reason anymore.

Ok, you don't like Nation coins! Tell me then, just to mention a few of the whole sea of coins out there. Why is Dogecoin, Blackcoin, Mintcoin, Devcoin, Quarkcoin, Worldcoin or Vertcoin any better than Nationcoins?

They all brought exposure to cryptocurrencies and seems to me Nation coins are no different. As a matter of fact I do believe they can awake even more people's attention towards the crypto/digital currency option. We are still in the infancy of this industry and if Nation coins should they go through with what is plan they can be very beneficial to the crypto adoption!!!

You listed a few coins I like and hold and a few I think are pure s****.
So the question is quite tricky.

Sincerely , why I don't like nation coins :

It's highly unlike a nation will adopt a coin. Why should they? Just because they are given 50%?  In two years it is possible that 80% of the coins are held by colombians. That would be weird , right?

There are no real plans what to do afterwards... they all take the infrastructure for granted. Just look how hard is for bitcoin to get accepted and even if it gets , after that the other coins get a slam of the door.

Plus , I have the feeling that the dev won't distribute all the coins. There is no actual mean of verifying this. Or to verify they haven't distributed the coins to 1000 account owned by them

There is so much doubt in all of these I can't get myself to use nation coins for other than 1 day buy second day dump and i'm not crazy enough to try it once more.

What reader?
Jump to: