Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 130. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
lol, now this coin is just entertaining. that buy wall for 1600 spa moves. don't scared to sell, price is going to keep dropping.

*grabs popcorn*

I agree at this point.
Its going to 10~25 cents.

Only thing holding it up is people buying pennies worth at inflated rates.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Miners who dump for instant profit control this market right now
There is not enough coin for there to be a solid market, u couldnt be more wrong
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is just boring now. Nothing's happening.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
A week old coin that just had 600btc volume yesterday is far from dead just cuz u didnt get the profit u were hoping for, i hope the dev airdrops the shit outta this coin to come back to this day and laugh

A truly strong coin is resistant to severe market manipulation. I'd rather invest $1,000 into something that doesn't move for 6 months than invest $1000 and watch it go up to $2000 and then drop to $300 dollars in just 24 ours.
A week old coin that just had 600btc volume yesterday is far from dead just cuz u didnt get the profit u were hoping for, i hope the dev airdrops the shit outta this coin to come back to this day and laugh
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
Weak hands can't even handle one lousy weekly pump properly, let alone buy and hold something. Guess that's why they're calling them weak hands. They are very easy to shake out for the likes of BTCWhale.

While I agree with the start , you're giving Btcwhale too much credit.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/loaded-73652
Check his text Smiley)))
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
breaking even is better than losing, manipulate the bots to make price rise, the sell part of your stack, bots drop price buy back in, not that hard. bots are only programs. who's smarter humans or bots? you know what bots are gonna do, so manipulate them back.  Wink

Btc crashed harder that this two years ago. It had no back-up , small community , nobody even dreamed (for real , not joking) of becoming a real currency.
Lots of people fled like rats.

Of course Spacoin isn't bitcoin , but calling it dead , because of a declining price is too early.
Don't underestimate social networks effects. If the hype starts again powered by some news , the coin might turn into phoenixcoin.

Of course , i know it's unlikely , but until capitulation the coin isn't dead.

Honestly it would take like 3-5 btc to get this back to 0.0045 on Mint.

A joke, everyone sold and a few are holding, but some people raked in 90% of the volume.
in defi we trust
Aur making a comeback! 0.1 again soon.

It was all a trick to distract us!
Just noticed aurora is rising again

Dead cat bouncing... be ready fro the next drop.
Also , btc is going down... bad times for trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So , can you please enlighten me why are you saying this? Killed? Dead?

I think I just did.

I was hoping that the potential network effect of the "Spain" connection would propel it to success. But that kind of crash in an alt is unrecoverable usually.

The reason is - as I said - that most people don't see alts as long term investments anymore. They did when there were about 3 of them, because an alternative to Bitcoin was still on the cards.

But of the hundreds of alts that have now been launched, not one single one has got anywhere near Bitcoin in terms of value - and that's despite all the nightmares BTC has had the last few months, both political and technical (with malleability etc).

So nobody's bothered about "network effect" anymore, They're just sharks looking for the next 'pump'. Aurora was the first "National" coin pump. Maza had a bit of a lifetime and then died and now Spaincoin has had it's moment.

This is a watershed moment for all alts. Expect them all to consolidate into BTC from now on. (And NXT + similar).

Btc crashed harder that this two years ago. It had no back-up , small community , nobody even dreamed (for real , not joking) of becoming a real currency.

Of course Spacoin isn't bitcoin , but calling it dead , because of a declining price is too early.
Don't underestimate social networks effects. If the hype starts again powered by some news , the coin might turn into phoenixcoin.

Weak hands can't even handle one lousy weekly pump properly, let alone buy and hold something. Guess that's why they're calling them weak hands. They are very easy to shake out for the likes of BTCWhale.
Activity: 182
Wolong may be trading but Btcwhale and his team are going to move this coin. Its a showdown, what team can move a country coin higher? Will it be Wolong? Or Btcwhale?  Hopefully whale Wink

Of course they are. That's why BTCwhale and his team announced the pump on twitter, so we could all make money.

A little correction: *so BTCwhale could make money.

Exactly. Bought in at 350k, ended up selling at 165k. I've been doing this long enough that I should have known better, but I thought what the heck, maybe I actually could make something out of this. And I could have if I sold when it immediately dipped and peaked on mintpal, but I had to go to work instead  Cry

I'll know better next time to trust my own judgement and never trust what a whale says. Glad I only paid .06 for this train ride to nowhere. Lost half my money but it could have been worse. My advice to any other potential bagholders would be to get out now before you are left with nothing. And never believe the whales.

Here's where I should have been scratching my head: I first sold my spaincoins when they were about 150k sato. Then a whale announces "the pump" while the price has already doubled. So I ended up buying back in at 350k, only to sell at where I originally bought in. So it's official: we WERE the pump. Just like I thought.

I didn't lose much money so I'm not too disappointed. Only in myself for suspending my disbelief and trusting anything that btcwhale says.

Again, get out now while you still have the chance to cut your losses. Don't be stupid, and don't wait on a pump that's never gonna happen. It already has happened.
Aur making a comeback! 0.1 again soon.

It was all a trick to distract us!
in defi we trust
Wolong may be trading but Btcwhale and his team are going to move this coin. Its a showdown, what team can move a country coin higher? Will it be Wolong? Or Btcwhale?  Hopefully whale Wink

Of course they are. That's why BTCwhale and his team announced the pump on twitter, so we could all make money.

What was the last altcoin that trended higher after it was added to an exchange? Every altcoin market right now either seems to be floating between two prices or heading downward at varying speeds.

Whenever I see those two names I have the feeling i'm going to puke.
Why not resurrect fontas also....
in defi we trust
So , can you please enlighten me why are you saying this? Killed? Dead?

I think I just did.

I was hoping that the potential network effect of the "Spain" connection would propel it to success. But that kind of crash in an alt is unrecoverable usually.

The reason is - as I said - that most people don't see alts as long term investments anymore. They did when there were about 3 of them, because an alternative to Bitcoin was still on the cards.

But of the hundreds of alts that have now been launched, not one single one has got anywhere near Bitcoin in terms of value - and that's despite all the nightmares BTC has had the last few months, both political and technical (with malleability etc).

So nobody's bothered about "network effect" anymore, They're just sharks looking for the next 'pump'. Aurora was the first "National" coin pump. Maza had a bit of a lifetime and then died and now Spaincoin has had it's moment.

This is a watershed moment for all alts. Expect them all to consolidate into BTC from now on. (And NXT + similar).

Activity: 126
We will see if this coin will dump when it hits Crypsty. Crypsty has got a hyge BTC volume, It has got liquidity.
Activity: 185

A little correction: *so BTCwhale could make money.
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Just noticed aurora is rising again
Activity: 182

What was the last altcoin that trended higher after it was added to an exchange? Every altcoin market right now either seems to be floating between two prices or heading downward at varying speeds.
Jump to: