Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 152. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Added P2P node in Bulgaria

run cgminer with: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://85.239.133.80:25490 -u *YourSpaincoinAddress* -p *whateverYouLike*

If for some reason this ip dont work try that one: 169.254.195.50:25490

Dont forget to ping me first so you can see if the latency suits you. Happy mining to all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looking good guys Smiley

We are definitely the source to mine SPA Smiley  Almost 2.0GH/s Smiley

http://spa.dedicatedpool.com

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 223
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
If someone wants to send me a tiny amount of SPA, I'll get this up on Poloniex soon. Address: SeUtkZ2WwGrk6iykS3jxe1azVfDhW67tR4
legendary
Activity: 4130
Merit: 1307
I was going to add spaincoin to p2pool.com, but am getting an error during make, see below.  Anyone else seeing this?  (I cloned it from github without issue, but haven't seen this error before when building other coins.)  If we can get passed this, then we'll be able to add it.

Running Ubuntu with many other coins on here.
Thanks

Code:
user:~/spaincoin/src$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/user1/spaincoin/src -I/home/user1/spaincoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/user1/spaincoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/user1/spaincoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:258:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

make obj folder inside src ;-)

I thought it wasn't building alert.o, but lo and behold it was just a directory issue in github, I think. Duh. Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Spain currently has a GDP of around $1.349 trillion, if it were to capture 0.01% of the countries GDP then that would be a market cap of $1,349,000,000

GDP is not the same thing as money supply. So those numbers are useless.

Does it matter weather it's GDP or the total money supply? The point is Spain's economy is huge, if it were to catch even a tenth of one percent the value of of Spain coin would be very large.

Of course , because there is a huge difference between it.
And because gdp and m1 are different , what's the point of mentioning gdp in the first place?

Would you like to educate me in the difference?

The money supply is the total amount of monetary assets in a country.  (coins , bills, deposits , checks , liquid assets)
Those are split into m0,m1,m2,m3  

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply
Basically coins are trying to replace the M1 a fraction of the entire money supply.

GDP is the value of all the goods and services produced in a country in one year

You can see the differences in value here:
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/spain/indicators

Thank you for that, you learn something new every day.

The total M1 is 531600 million euro, which is a very large figure, if this coin could capture less than 1% of that, the market cap would be HUGE.

I feel like this needs to be in big red text?

You're pushing your luck with that red text of yours Smiley
in defi we trust
This coin is shit, just trying to lift on the aurora hype. There is absolutely no future for this coin. For this you need some understanding of spain and the spanish people. Spain is divided in many provinces like the basque and catalunya.. most of this people from the different provinces rather call them selves basque- or catalunya-people rather than spaniards.. most of all they want to get rid of a central spain and have their own autonomous provinces.. So it would make more sense to make coins for these individual communities rather than trying to unite the spanish people under one coin.

Beating the crap everything, pessimistic guys. Please get the fuck out now of this forum...

He has a point , but he's also wrong on a few. Telling people to fuck off will just turn them into trolls. And trolls are dangerous , trust me;)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Spain currently has a GDP of around $1.349 trillion, if it were to capture 0.01% of the countries GDP then that would be a market cap of $1,349,000,000

Does it matter weather it's GDP or the total money supply? The point is Spain's economy is huge, if it were to catch even a tenth of one percent the value of of Spain coin would be very large.

And because gdp and m1 are different , what's the point of mentioning gdp in the first place?

The money supply is the total amount of monetary assets in a country.  (coins , bills, deposits , checks , liquid assets)

Basically coins are trying to replace the M1 a fraction of the entire money supply.

GDP is the value of all the goods and services produced in a country in one year

Thank you for that, you learn something new every day.

The total M1 is 531600 million euro, which is a very large figure, if this coin could capture less than 1% of that, the market cap would be HUGE.

I feel like this needs to be in big red text?
in defi we trust
This coin is shit, just trying to lift on the aurora hype. There is absolutely no future for this coin. For this you need some understanding of spain and the spanish people. Spain is divided in many provinces like the basque and catalunya.. most of this people from the different provinces rather call them selves basque- or catalunya-people rather than spaniards.. most of all they want to get rid of a central spain and have their own autonomous provinces.. So it would make more sense to make coins for these individual communities rather than trying to unite the spanish people under one coin.

Then start launching one coin for every province. Nothing can stop you Smiley
Activity: 434
Anyone on http://spa.speedhash.eu/ ?

Im submitted 1400 shares and 0.0000000 Confirmed and 0.0000000 Unconfirmed with 850 kh/s .

Why ? .

You need to wait for block to be found. With such high diff right now it takes much more time.

Net hashrate: 23.68 GH/s

Ok Thank you Smiley .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Im submitted 1400 shares and 0.0000000 Confirmed and 0.0000000 Unconfirmed with 850 kh/s .

Why ? .

You need to wait for block to be found. With such high diff right now it takes much more time.

Net hashrate: 23.68 GH/s
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!

Beating the crap everything, pessimistic guys. Please get the fuck out now of this forum...
Activity: 434

Why ? .
Most profitable, and stable pool.  Also got a ton of hash, and finding lots of blocks Smiley

SPA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We had several DDoS attacks today on our pool but now we finally managed to deal with this problem and running smooth again!

Thank you for your patience and trust Smiley

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch! (had several DDoS attacks)

Join over 500 happy miners! Smiley Pool hashrate ~ 800 MH/s.

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
Activity: 25
in defi we trust

Activity: 32
Jump to: