Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 151. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:
  is it real ? today happened ?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC

yes that price is real but nobody bought more then 0.0001 worth at that price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC

on mintpal ?
yep at the opening, watch the graphs.

as mintpal displays a graph with no mention of the volume, the graph can sometimes mean nothing ( would need to be volume weighted)

yes i see on mintpal now ...

its means that some people sold with this rate ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC

on mintpal ?
yep at the opening, watch the graphs.

as mintpal displays a graph with no mention of the volume, the graph can sometimes mean nothing ( would need to be volume weighted)

SPA/BTC
Spaincoin/Bitcoin

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

24 Hour Volume:
352.232 BTC
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
FYI all you GDYCKSKR PLL OPS ..NFW you get my GPU'S
IN A FAR TOO PRESENT FORUM AN EPIC STORY UNFOLDS ANOTHER CHAPTER

Lukecoinstalker: " What's wrong master  Obi-Dumb-Coinsucker"

Obi-Dumb: "I sense a great imbalance and distress in the force as if millions of poor fools are about to get FUCKED AGAIN".

Luke: "What can we do master?"

Obi-Dumb: "Nothing I'm afraid the DARK force of ignorance and greed is far to strong here we should make our course to litecoin."

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Some coins have a premine of a few % and people write them off instantly. Other coins premine 50% and people go absolutely bat shit crazy, hailing them as the best thing since sliced bread.

I just cannot understand why so many of the folk in here are so hypocritical when it suits!?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
You can try this p2pool is from RO

http://international.servehttp.com:25490/

Recommended Settings:

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://international.servehttp.com:25490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
this year i am going to dress up as a killer whale for halloween
Activity: 54
If someone wants to send me a tiny amount of SPA, I'll get this up on Poloniex soon. Address: SeUtkZ2WwGrk6iykS3jxe1azVfDhW67tR4

poloniex ruins new coins
Activity: 16
Overview of all public p2p nodes @
http://95.85.49.119:25499/

Pick the one closest to you.
The node with the least latency should normally give you the best hashes per seconds results mining.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

SPA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Found tons of blocks, got lots of hash Smiley  Smart miners know where it's at Wink
RIGHT ON...JUST MY LUCK

I'm half Spanish and half Icelandic..and part Lakota Indian ..

And I'm a stupid sucker too!

Can I trade my food stamps and social welfare check for these coins?

I'm going to be soooooooo rich yipppeeee
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The pump ain't started yet... whales be buying cheap coins for now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
most of all they want to get rid of a central spain and have their own autonomous provinces.. So it would make more sense to make coins for these individual communities rather than trying to unite the spanish people under one coin.

you can make it yourself for free.. at http://coincreator.net/

also what you suggest is ILLEGAL by INTERNATIONAL LAW.. UNLESS ALL OF SPAIN VOTES FOR IT..
otherwise we would have civil wars everywhere.. where little ethnic groups decide they want to own their little towns.

should have learned that fact from the russia chek shit.

also many countries that dotn have shit to do with or really like the US much, use the us dollar a currency. The fact that these places might want autonomy doesnt really say shit about a coin for all of spain.

really i dont like country coins much.. one of the promises of btc is you have one coin for the planet and dont have to worry about all these other forms of fiat you have to exchange with and such. these country coins are a bit of a back step from that> I get why they are made.. the idea is if we can get one country to actually do this, BTC will explode as peopel realize the benefits.. but they are def a backwards step in at least one of the benefits of BTC.

(and then there is little things about how your economy can be effected by polls vanishing with people cash.. or being ddosd so you can mine and well, while some of us are fine in the wild west, the general public wants some assurances that some outside rouge group or country doesnt destroy theri economy by well placed digital attacks... yeah you can do similar with fiat but rules and regulations make it harder.. like disappearing with everyones cash.. a bank cant really do that.. due to regulations and insurance.. pools can, because they arent... so this is just gambling.. I dont really see a long term until we accept the fact that this system need some regulations)

Well , finally somebody said it. Nice one!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
This coin is shit, just trying to lift on the aurora hype. There is absolutely no future for this coin. For this you need some understanding of spain and the spanish people. Spain is divided in many provinces like the basque and catalunya.. most of this people from the different provinces rather call them selves basque- or catalunya-people rather than spaniards.. most of all they want to get rid of a central spain and have their own autonomous provinces.. So it would make more sense to make coins for these individual communities rather than trying to unite the spanish people under one coin.

Beating the crap everything, pessimistic guys. Please get the fuck out now of this forum...

He has a point , but he's also wrong on a few. Telling people to fuck off will just turn them into trolls. And trolls are dangerous , trust me;)

This coin showed the four weeks performance of aurora. Only in 3 days.

This man came and say "shit coin"

But some peoples have gained so much, This peoples wiping their asses (shits) with money.

Let's not exaggerate. Aurora got to 90 , and being a coin for Iceland. If we do the math: number of coins , m1 to be replaced etc , spacoin hasn't yet reached that level.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
most of all they want to get rid of a central spain and have their own autonomous provinces.. So it would make more sense to make coins for these individual communities rather than trying to unite the spanish people under one coin.

you can make it yourself for free.. at http://coincreator.net/

also what you suggest is ILLEGAL by INTERNATIONAL LAW.. UNLESS ALL OF SPAIN VOTES FOR IT..
otherwise we would have civil wars everywhere.. where little ethnic groups decide they want to own their little towns.

should have learned that fact from the russia chek shit.

also many countries that dotn have shit to do with or really like the US much, use the us dollar a currency. The fact that these places might want autonomy doesnt really say shit about a coin for all of spain.

really i dont like country coins much.. one of the promises of btc is you have one coin for the planet and dont have to worry about all these other forms of fiat you have to exchange with and such. these country coins are a bit of a back step from that> I get why they are made.. the idea is if we can get one country to actually do this, BTC will explode as peopel realize the benefits.. but they are def a backwards step in at least one of the benefits of BTC.

(and then there is little things about how your economy can be effected by polls vanishing with people cash.. or being ddosd so you can mine and well, while some of us are fine in the wild west, the general public wants some assurances that some outside rouge group or country doesnt destroy theri economy by well placed digital attacks... yeah you can do similar with fiat but rules and regulations make it harder.. like disappearing with everyones cash.. a bank cant really do that.. due to regulations and insurance.. pools can, because they arent... so this is just gambling.. I dont really see a long term until we accept the fact that this system need some regulations)
dev plz pump it again ...  Angry
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
This coin is shit, just trying to lift on the aurora hype. There is absolutely no future for this coin. For this you need some understanding of spain and the spanish people. Spain is divided in many provinces like the basque and catalunya.. most of this people from the different provinces rather call them selves basque- or catalunya-people rather than spaniards.. most of all they want to get rid of a central spain and have their own autonomous provinces.. So it would make more sense to make coins for these individual communities rather than trying to unite the spanish people under one coin.

Beating the crap everything, pessimistic guys. Please get the fuck out now of this forum...

He has a point , but he's also wrong on a few. Telling people to fuck off will just turn them into trolls. And trolls are dangerous , trust me;)

This coin showed the four weeks performance of aurora. Only in 3 days.

This man came and say "shit coin"

But some peoples have gained so much, This peoples wiping their asses (shits) with money.
Jump to: