Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 153. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Spain currently has a GDP of around $1.349 trillion, if it were to capture 0.01% of the countries GDP then that would be a market cap of $1,349,000,000

GDP is not the same thing as money supply. So those numbers are useless.

Does it matter weather it's GDP or the total money supply? The point is Spain's economy is huge, if it were to catch even a tenth of one percent the value of of Spain coin would be very large.

Of course , because there is a huge difference between it.
And because gdp and m1 are different , what's the point of mentioning gdp in the first place?

Would you like to educate me in the difference?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I feel like this thread needs way more big red font.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Spain currently has a GDP of around $1.349 trillion, if it were to capture 0.01% of the countries GDP then that would be a market cap of $1,349,000,000

Does it matter weather it's GDP or the total money supply? The point is Spain's economy is huge, if it were to catch even a tenth of one percent the value of of Spain coin would be very large.

Of course , because there is a huge difference between it.
And because gdp and m1 are different , what's the point of mentioning gdp in the first place?

legendary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Spa.LightningHash.com

0% Fees Forever!
Prop Pool
MPOS
1 Minute Payouts
Lightning Fast Server

Spa.LightningHash.com
in defi we trust
man i smell a big dump soon. I think price is raised by dev just so he can dump it all on us lol.

im getting out of there soon lol

Nope , just like others said , right now it's in full pump mode.
It will lat a bit more , but soon there will have to be an readjustment.
in defi we trust

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
man i smell a big dump soon. I think price is raised by dev just so he can dump it all on us lol.

No way -quick dump would have happened early this morning.  This is easily getting pumped for the next 36-48 hours
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Big rend font again, we will go to the moon lol  Grin
legendary
in defi we trust
Premine of this nature shouldn't be calculated into market cap.  First day on Coinmarketcap and it's already valued at $80 million.  Roll Eyes

No name developer and 99.999% of people in Spain haven't heard of this.

Chances are the developer is the same goon in New York (Boxxa who stuffs bagels down his throat and has never been to Europe or Canada) who put together Maple Coin, Aurora and Mazacoin.

Whats this got to due with new york?

New york is the root of all evils... you know:)
in defi we trust
Premine of this nature shouldn't be calculated into market cap.  First day on Coinmarketcap and it's already valued at $80 million.  Roll Eyes

Chances are the developer is the same goon in New York (Boxxa who stuffs bagels down his throat and has never been to Europe or Canada) who put together Maple Coin, Aurora and Mazacoin.

Let's not spread baseless accusations.
The devs from mazacoin and auroracoin are two different poeple , already identified.
Activity: 28

Whats this got to due with new york?
in defi we trust
or people just realising, that the coin can 10x doulbe the price easy  Grin

If it goes too fast to x10 we will also a dip after it. And this will attract more speculators which overall won't be good.
Steady climb is for the best
legendary
Activity: 1386
or people just realising, that the coin can 10x doulbe the price easy  Grin
Activity: 14
Spa.LightningHash.com

0% Fees Forever
Prop Pool
MPOS
1 Minute Payouts
Lightning Fast Server

Spa.LightningHash.com
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Anyone else unable to get on to c-cex exchange?
I haven't for the past hour. :-(
legendary
Activity: 1386
now whales come look whats going on  Grin
Jump to: