Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 171. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Actually I've been critical there quite a few times and the devs took my suggestions seriously. Even worked to implement a few things based on them. That's the kind of project you want to be involved with, not some cheap pump and dump with a lifespan of few days.

You misuse the term "troll". All this army of fresh accounts pumping and pumping, scamming folks, you are the trolls.

Kinda` funny to see same troll fresh army of accounts that pumped Mazacoin so hard... makes you wonder doesn't it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys don't put any sell orders at these prices.It just doesn't make sense.Let this go its way.Just think about it.Don't miss the chance.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The first high was a trading vol of 544, trading vol at this point is way over 7,000 so pls herp it will pass that first high

Totally agree
Activity: 140
This coin already reached a high of 0.005 on March 13 and crashed to 0.0005. It's not going anywhere really. It's just a flawed pump and dump scam, even the coin creators know it. They are probably same ones behind Greece coin. Copy pasta model.

Really? A high in march 13th? It was released in March 12th wtf go troll somewhere else

See the high there?

That is a day 1 high due to high volatility, go learn something about markets. There is no high resistance or low support until is has been confirmed three times at least.  Google ''Forex'' and stop saying bullshit around here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
The first high was a trading vol of 544, trading vol at this point is way over 7,000 so pls herp it will pass that first high
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 238
Herp tried to warn me of Mazacoin. I didn't listen, furthermore I accused him of being a troll. 2BTC LOSS! Call him a troll now, and apologize later like me. Sorry Herp... it was my first and last pump. Thank you for teaching me a lesson.

I wont call him a troll because he is right Smiley. Its Aurora all over again and the price is artificial. There will be no 'air drop', lol.
This coin already reached a high of 0.005 on March 13 and crashed to 0.0005. It's not going anywhere really. It's just a flawed pump and dump scam, even the coin creators know it. They are probably same ones behind Greece coin. Copy pasta model.

Really? A high in march 13th? It was released in March 12th wtf go troll somewhere else

See the high there?
just wait in till the big exchanges get a hold of this coin!
Activity: 182
You'd better buy now.The train's on its way.Don't miss it!
Activity: 140

Herp tried to warn me of Mazacoin. I didn't listen, furthermore I accused him of being a troll. 2BTC LOSS! Call him a troll now, and apologize later like me. Sorry Herp... it was my first and last pump. Thank you for teaching me a lesson.

It's better to experience such a loss early on than risk even bigger amounts of money later. People need to keep the optimism bias in check.

It could be either a cheap and affective lesson early on or a very expensive one later down the line.

It's important to remember that all those we now call big investors made serious mistakes and incurred big losses. You can learn more from a loss than from a win.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 219
crash incoming. buying opportunity.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

"G-guys please buy Mastercoin instead Sad"
NEVER BUY
The way this coin is being distributed to people based on ID cards alone is total joke and subject to fraud. It already failed before even taking off.

You foolish people are willing to trade in an idiotic 2-3x gain for 50x loss. Don't you see it's the same money moving around. This is a retarded coin with a lifespan of few days, like a butterfly.

I guess some people deserve what they get.

+1

I do understand that people go into this coin hoping to be the 1% that will actually make money with it, but is anyone really expecting this will ever be used in RL?

Dont think so, its just ppl wanting to gamble a bit, even though the game is clearly fixed in this case.

There are a lot of bad coins out there, but this new Country / Nation Coins are utterly retarded.

I think there may be rare cases with good country/nation coins. I keep my eye out for them. I actually already have such coin in my sights that appears to be legitimate and with a future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

"G-guys please buy Mastercoin instead Sad"

Jump to: