Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 172. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
The way this coin is being distributed to people based on ID cards alone is total joke and subject to fraud. It already failed before even taking off.

You foolish people are willing to trade in an idiotic 2-3x gain for 50x loss. Don't you see it's the same money moving around. This is a retarded coin with a lifespan of few days, like a butterfly.

I guess some people deserve what they get.

+1

I do understand that people go into this coin hoping to be the 1% that will actually make money with it, but is anyone really expecting this will ever be used in RL?

Dont think so, its just ppl wanting to gamble a bit, even though the game is clearly fixed in this case.

There are a lot of bad coins out there, but this new Country / Nation Coins are utterly retarded.

Activity: 322
herp thanks for your input in the coin, your post will help the coin go up even more just b/c people are willing to prove you wrong Smiley, given the fact that vol is at 17,000 usd this has a lot to go.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
The way this coin is being distributed to people based on ID cards alone is total joke and subject to fraud. It already failed before even taking off.

You foolish people are willing to trade in an idiotic 2-3x gain for 50x loss. Don't you see it's the same money moving around. This is a retarded coin with a lifespan of few days, like a butterfly.

This buttmad that Spaincoin already overtook your Mastercoin?
You're a walking joke.
LOL
HE TROLL EVERY THREADS TO PROMOTE HER MASTERCOIN
BECAUSE HER COIN NOT FAMOUS AGAIN
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HERP
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
New Wave Mining
https://i.imgur.com/BbCHAf0.png

Join our P2Pool - Been running since Spaincoin launch.
Anonymous - No registration required.
0% Fee

Join us at: http://spa.newwavemining.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

A very apt name you have sir !

"Herpes simplex is a viral disease from the herpesviridae family .."

"Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact .."

"A cure for herpes has not yet been developed.."

Herpetology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of amphibians ( including frogs, toads, salamanders, newts, and gymnophiona) and reptiles

I study snakes like you.

Touché  Wink
Activity: 294

Herpetology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of amphibians ( including frogs, toads, salamanders, newts, and gymnophiona) and reptiles

I study snakes like you.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I'm calling max price per coin.....$12.79 USD sustainable.
aurora max price was $ 70, so if this coin gets the same pump is could be $ 30 i think.

Aurora max price was around $100.

Activity: 179
Where and when can we request our coins?

You're a walking joke.

Said troll account registered March 10. Spaincoin will come crashing down. The market cap isn't real you know. It's just retarded pump. It can't handle real selling pressure. This will become obvious as miners continue to dump en-masse.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We are experiencing problems with our spa.speedhash.eu pool since ~ 60 minutes. We are now working to fix that ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We are finding blocks, stratum and web are both up but some miners may have problems to connect to our server.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

You're a walking joke.
Wow,why somebody has to fud.Really.In every thread FUD.Just stop please.Spaincoin is great.

The doubt in FUD is a good thing. Did you know that? Doubt = critical thinking.
Activity: 182
Wow,why somebody has to fud.Really.In every thread FUD.Just stop please.Spaincoin is great.

aurora max price was $ 70, so if this coin gets the same pump is could be $ 30 i think.

320,137 (2012)
Iceland, Population

47.27 million (2012)
Spain, Population

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Come on people. Use your twitter, spread Spaincoin, try get retweets from famous accounts like Max Keiser
Activity: 219
Activity: 196
Jump to: