Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 175. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Get some popcorn  Grin

I've pulled up a chair and grabbed some popcorn for this one too.

This is gonna be really exciting one to see unfold, if all goes well we'll see a lot more countries develop their own coins.

I can't wait for a UK version of this coin, I'll be all over it! (developers take note)

This coin has the potential to be a game changer for all humanity, it's gives nations a chance to get out from the central banks

GO FUCK YOURSELVES ROCKAFELLA'S AND ROTHSCHILD'S, YOUR TIME IS UP, EXPECT COMMON LAW TRIALS VERY SOON! Grin

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't see any point to invest anymore. It's far too risky. Still I'm going to put all my hashpower to this coin since its super profitable at the moment.
legendary
still plenty of time to get in in my opinion

100% plenty of room for profits, I don't see any reason why this coin couldn't hit around Litecoin value, just a  matter of time really Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
still plenty of time to get in in my opinion
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Herp trolled because he missed the train lol
he mad with himself
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I knew this coin would take off, I love being right.

It's still extremely undervalued, i'd say by a factor of at least 20, yeah that's right 20 times more!

It's inevitable, like a sun rise.... or Herp trolling this thread straight away.

It's OK people, this man has no life and nothing better to do, he proved that on  the Maza threads.

It's an easy fix though, if you look under his name, you will see some text that says ignore, just click on it and the bad man goes away.

Simple.

A pleasure to read such posts.
Activity: 32

Nice flyer, first PPLNS on SPA but TX at 0.1 is really high for my rig at this diff.
legendary
I knew this coin would take off, I love being right.

It's still extremely undervalued, i'd say by a factor of at least 20, yeah that's right 20 times more!

It's inevitable, like a sun rise.... or Herp trolling this thread straight away.

It's OK people, this man has no life and nothing better to do, he proved that on  the Maza threads.

It's an easy fix though, if you look under his name, you will see some text that says ignore, just click on it and the bad man goes away.

Simple.
Activity: 7
Added to cryptorush.in !!!!
Activity: 1
How can I get this coin.? Smiley

Mine or buy.

Or move to Spain before the drop
lmao ppl are going to be moving to spain like crazy.
who knows maybe they will be one of the lucky 8 million out of 47 million who get some ....  Tongue
i called it a few hours ago when it was at 4000mh that it was going to double by the time i got home sure is shit right around 8000mh mining damn lol
lol yea i managed to mine for like 3 hours at 4gh now at 8 gh tomorrow maybe at 14 gh.
Activity: 770
i called it a few hours ago when it was at 4000mh that it was going to double by the time i got home sure is shit right around 8000mh mining damn lol
Herp the professional troll strikes again.

yeah wtf is with this guy ?

He has something against premined "national"  coins.

even minable coins, mastercoin is not minable so i guess he goes out in the hunt like a troll master! lmao
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

He has something against premined "national"  coins.
Activity: 28

Jump to: