Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 187. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hmm i have 1500 SPA but price is so low i better just hold win or lose i guess

Agree. Weekend is usually the worst time to sell and best to buy. If you have some spare BTC - buy some more SPA coins. Otherwise just wait. Not much to lose (~ 1 BTC by current price), much more to win (~ 15 BTC if price hits 0.01 BTC per 1 SPA).

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Join over 250 happy miners! Smiley

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

Return to mining SPA, but after an hour my unconfirmed is still 0 Huh Does anybody have this problem Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Agree. Weekend is usually the worst time to sell and best to buy. If you have some spare BTC - buy some more SPA coins. Otherwise just wait. Not much to lose (~ 1 BTC by current price), much more to win (~ 15 BTC if price hits 0.01 BTC per 1 SPA).

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Join over 250 happy miners! Smiley

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
yes, market manipulation,fuck.
stupid people sell lower price  Angry

Why do you even care? If you believe in this coin, just mine it and when it drops - buy the dips. If you believe it will finally / in the long term rise, then why care of "manipulation". Take adventage of it and buy more when SPA is cheap. Simple as that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
sorry for my english....this is not my native language...

i know what happen last night...i know why the price went down!!!!

there is an a-hole with i guest a lots of hash power "my guess" or even the dev with premine "im not making any accusation"

the guy drop a huge amount of coins like 800spa in the ask section to stop the price going up and then drop a large small amount of btc in the offer section to drive the price down

then people start dumping then he bought all the coins and he remove the large amount from the ask section and the price went back up then dump them all again at high price and drive the price back down...

this should be illegal  but what can we doo???

the solution to prevent this to happen in the future is to limite the max order amount on exchange site

cause its not fair when 1 individual can manipulate and kill a coin like that....
yes, market manipulation,fuck.
stupid people sell lower price  Angry
Activity: 476
Agreed, more news from DEV is a must to make this coin do well, and be successful. Updates and such. Also getting listed on mintpal is a horrible idea, exchanges don't create value, they are dumping grounds for coins. We need merchants and coinpayments.com sites, not exchanges, 1-2 exchanges is plenty for now.

You are right. Back in the days new coins launched and there were no exchanges for them. People didn't mine to sell but because they liked / believed in an idea or people behind coin etc. Now most of the people mine only to sell ASAP. The difference between most of the miners is price. Some will dump just after the coin hits exchange. Others will wait a little bit more. So there is always high supply and demand is much smaller. So price goes down very fast.

Back in the days people were willing to wait years to see profits, then it was months, weeks, days and now.. hours I guess..

Something has to change. Most of the new (and old) coins has close to 0 value.

Well this coin is holding quite nicely so far !
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

there is an a-hole with i guest a lots of hash power "my guess" or even the dev with premine "im not making any accusation"

the guy drop a huge amount of coins like 800spa in the ask section to stop the price going up and then drop a large small amount of btc in the offer section to drive the price down

then people start dumping then he bought all the coins and he remove the large amount from the ask section and the price went back up then dump them all again at high price and drive the price back down...

the solution to prevent this to happen in the future is to limite the max order amount on exchange site

cause its not fair when 1 individual can manipulate and kill a coin like that....

You started the post with "I Know what happened" and then you start to make assumptions.
Second , you have no idea how a free market and trading works.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Stop crying because it´s cheap and what? It´s attractive for people
This coin have 2 days
Only 2 days si senior!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
New Wave Mining Up and Running!
https://i.imgur.com/BbCHAf0.png

Our P2Pool Spaincoin pool is now up and running.
Anonymous - No registration required.
0% Fee

Join us at: http://spa.newwavemining.com/
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
http://p2pool.crunchpool.com:25490/static/  die? last blocks was 6h ago...
The last block was found a few minutes ago: http://explorer.spaincoin.org/block/8815efcb32a6f8bef1294eff536a126625c2bf2dde36dbe2a95be33eeb0d549f

I had restarted the node when I noticed no blocks had been found for a while, apparently something malfunctioned at some point. It's all good now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 126
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.2220

ASK HERE FOR SPAINCOIN ON COINMARKETCAP

Criteria for a coin to be added:
Must be a cryptocurrency
Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

We have to wait.
Activity: 308
Activity: 207
Why not launching a executable for Linux? it's impossible to compile, it gives LOTS of errors... and any solutions i found worked.
Inst easy to compile in linux? Strange ... I didn't compile this wallet.. but other wallets yes.

In Ubuntu... (On Debian be root and not write sudo):

sudo apt-get install build-essential  #in centOS, if my mind don't fail me: yum groupinstall "Development Tools"  
sudo apt-get install  autoconf
sudo apt-get install  automake (not sure, i don't remember now.)
In the source directory:

ls               #search a text file named README.txt or INSTALL.txt (or not .txt)
less README       #or INSTALL file, and read all the instructions, install the needed packets with "apt-get"...

autoreconf -i
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/spaincoinqt
make
sudo make install

*NOT SURE IF THIS WORKS, if anyone can't compile , any wallet or sgminer, pm me, and i will try to help, for free.*
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Aurora coin went down....hmmmmmm. You do realize AUR is apprx 0.034btc so maybe you meant come down from 0.15btc. It also went up from 0.000925btc where I bought it...a 3500% increase. Lets just say it has made me beyond financially secure for some years. I sold 1/3 of my holdings between 0.10=0.14btc. I still hold 2/3rd of my accumulated 5956 AURcoins.

Mark my words [ as long as the Dev's are not crooks ] 'current value' of SPA is approx 0.015btc and I expect it to trade over 0.2btc within the next 30days.

Ultimately, if the price rises and I make a profit, I don't care about anything else.

Let's be honest, most of us here just want to make a profit. And based on how AuroraCoin went down, we see this as being another potential way for that to happen.

That said though, we're all guessing. Except for the dev, none of us can know what will happen. All we do know is the stated intention is that the 50% pre-mine will be given away in the manner described. I personally see no reason to distrust the developer, but, of course, if anyone has reasoning or evidence to back up their scepticism, then feel free to share. I'm happy to change my opinion based on new information.

i tip my hat to you sir, well done go on a vaction and sell your aur i mean you made over 180btc off of a 5.5btc if your telling the truth, just wow!
Activity: 336
http://spainpool.net/

going safe and strong, dont get why people still use some spa pools which dont work the whole day...

0.8% for the safety and reliability...:-)
Activity: 476

Activity: 134
Aurora coin went down....hmmmmmm. You do realize AUR is apprx 0.034btc so maybe you meant come down from 0.15btc. It also went up from 0.000925btc where I bought it...a 3500% increase. Lets just say it has made me beyond financially secure for some years. I sold 1/3 of my holdings between 0.10=0.14btc. I still hold 2/3rd of my accumulated 5956 AURcoins.

Mark my words [ as long as the Dev's are not crooks ] 'current value' of SPA is approx 0.015btc and I expect it to trade over 0.2btc within the next 30days.

Ultimately, if the price rises and I make a profit, I don't care about anything else.

Let's be honest, most of us here just want to make a profit. And based on how AuroraCoin went down, we see this as being another potential way for that to happen.

That said though, we're all guessing. Except for the dev, none of us can know what will happen. All we do know is the stated intention is that the 50% pre-mine will be given away in the manner described. I personally see no reason to distrust the developer, but, of course, if anyone has reasoning or evidence to back up their scepticism, then feel free to share. I'm happy to change my opinion based on new information.

Holy shit dude! Almost 6k AUR?? I'm jealous as hell! That's so much money dude, good job!
Jump to: