Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 191. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Diff goin down thankfully.

This is good.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
wow dont dump this coin lol ... crazy people
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Here we go again, fucking faggots manipulating the markets again, seriously this coin is worth way more than 0.0005, don't fall for the games these people play, hold your prices at least 0.002 this coin is totally worth it, don't let these fools make you sell so cheep. Other wise this coin will start to end up like Maza coin, and we all don't want that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Are people nuts? I think someone is honestly trying to sabotagd the coin selling at .0005btc. The difficulty on the coin is way too highto sell for so cheap. Some people are fucking retarded.

Dev is that you dumping your premine? Who in there right mind would sell for that low? Lowest it has been so far

This is the person who just began to dig cargo, silly force on plate, their cost is low.

Worst Google translation ever

Wow , google translate is a piece of garbage , dump all your google shares Smiley)))
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Are people nuts? I think someone is honestly trying to sabotagd the coin selling at .0005btc. The difficulty on the coin is way too highto sell for so cheap. Some people are fucking retarded.

Dev is that you dumping your premine? Who in there right mind would sell for that low? Lowest it has been so far

You clearly have no idea how a free market and how crypto trading works.
If we all hold our coin and nobody sells , do you think the value will go to 1 million?

It's either fear or greed that usually drives a market and now fear has the advantage.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
New Wave Mining Up and Running!
https://i.imgur.com/BbCHAf0.png

Our P2Pool Spaincoin pool is now up and running.
Anonymous - No registration required.

Join us at: http://spa.newwavemining.com/

This is the person who just began to dig cargo, silly force on plate, their cost is low.

Worst Google translation ever
Call me the coin wrecker (;

What?
Activity: 216

Call me the coin wrecker (;

Activity: 140
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Please fix taskbar logo on wallet...
Thanks for noticing. We're aware of that bug, we'll fix it as soon as we can. We're swamped with a lot of other things we have to do.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Please fix taskbar logo on wallet...
SpainCoin.org
create subreddit for this coin
r/SpainCoin, someone created it yesterday. I'm requesting to be mod too.
SpainCoin.org
To the devs:   Are you doing any kind of promotion?

If you are not, this coin will not stand a chance.

If you want people to buy in, you should give us a reason to!

I'm sure lots of newspapers etc in Spain would be interested to make a story about this. Have you sent out press releases?

BTW - You have plenty money in the pre-mined coins to pay for promotions, adverts etc.  Why not hire a promoter using this money?

We will be promoting the coin all the time well into the distribution so everyone hears about it. By the way, if what you're suggesting is using premined coins: we do not have "plenty" of money to hire promoters, we're not going to touch the coins because they're not ours to spend and we're not going to dump any of them.

You can help too!: tweet, spread the word on forums, send out the story to your local press...

Yeah, that's very close to the top on my to-do list. Thanks for the tip.

You can sign up here to be notified when coin distribution starts: http://signup.spaincoin.org/ (approximately a month from now)
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

I'm sure lots of newspapers etc in Spain would be interested to make a story about this. Have you sent out press releases?

BTW - You have plenty money in the pre-mined coins to pay for promotions, adverts etc.  Why not hire a promoter using this money?

We will be promoting the coin all the time well into the distribution so everyone hears about it. By the way, if what you're suggesting is using premined coins: we do not have "plenty" of money to hire promoters, we're not going to touch the coins because they're not ours to spend and we're not going to dump any of them.

You can help too!: tweet, spread the word on forums, send out the story to your local press...

SpainCoin.org

You can sign up here to be notified when coin distribution starts: http://signup.spaincoin.org/ (approximately a month from now)
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
lost 50% worth investment , shit  Angry
Activity: 116
To the devs:   Are you doing any kind of promotion?

BTW - You have plenty money in the pre-mined coins to pay for promotions, adverts etc.  Why not hire a promoter using this money?

Jump to: