Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 19. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

You can now buy customized books with SpainCoin!

No es por ser quisquilloso pero ¿tienen un banner de Navidad 12/13 Oferta de hasta 40%?  Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked.

Si yo entro en esa web no compraría, me creería que está muerta, dale un aviso a Carolina, que da muy mala impresión.
I also couldnt find where it said they take SPA....

Well , I see this on their website:

But now seriously , what the hell is with those prices?
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

No es por ser quisquilloso pero ¿tienen un banner de Navidad 12/13 Oferta de hasta 40%?  Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked.

Si yo entro en esa web no compraría, me creería que está muerta, dale un aviso a Carolina, que da muy mala impresión.
I also couldnt find where it said they take SPA....
Activity: 850
Merit: 331

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

spaincoinpool.com is now online.  Please pop in and test it.  During the test I am going to switch to coins less profitable (for short period only) but with low difficulty level in order to find blocks quicker and test payout
system.

We will appreciate your constructive criticism.

What's coming on:
* addition a new wallet / coins
* addition of new options on the website
- edition of account
- edition of workers
- statistics for each coin
- charts
- and more

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

We are introducing an awesome feature to SpainCoin Pool which is going to maximise the hashrate and profitability for the miners. Details very soon !!!

Cheers
This is a comparison between mining SPA directly and multipool mining (DOGE):

SPA Difficulty: 1.92914545 - 0.00001100 BTC
SPA  - 5000 MH/s  - scrypt-n - 4640 coins/day = $25 = 0.0510436 BTC

DOGE Difficulty: 748.8886 - 0.00000120 BTC
DOGE - 10000 MH/s - scrypt  - 7325 SPA coins/day - $39.89 = 0.0805856 BTC

This data shows that doge in multipool and exchanges for SPA gives 63.34% more then mining SPA directly.

Of course when the value of SPA coins rises the situation might be the other way around. The reason for that would be that spain coins haven't been all mined yet.

In my opinion the solution is to mine spa coin directly let's say once a week and the other days mine other alt coins and exchange for SPA.
When profitability of SPA coin increased the profitability of other coins we would mine only SPA directly.

At little hashrate multipool can not take on mining some of profitable coins with hight difficulty because finding blocks would take very long or might not be found at all.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I agree that having a multipool paying out in Spaincoin seems to be pointless. Maybe someone can compare how many coins they get in a day with their hashrate mining the coin directly vs the multipool?? If the multipool pays better though then that would not be a good sign.

Anyway now that the airdrop is happening this is when you would expect some press. There may be many things happening behind the scenes, but in the meantime how about some kind of interview that details what Spaincoin is, what it's purpose is, and what is the state of progress? The developer of Electronic Gulden had an interview on Youtube which was attracted over 26K views before it was removed for dubious reasons, but still this was important in demonstrating that their project had definitive plans moving forward.
not sure about multi pool but according to the past payout seems like i would be making around 650ish coins a day from dedicated pool as of now keep in mind i only have 700kh on this coin
in defi we trust
I agree that having a multipool paying out in Spaincoin seems to be pointless. Maybe someone can compare how many coins they get in a day with their hashrate mining the coin directly vs the multipool?? If the multipool pays better though then that would not be a good sign.

Anyway now that the airdrop is happening this is when you would expect some press. There may be many things happening behind the scenes, but in the meantime how about some kind of interview that details what Spaincoin is, what it's purpose is, and what is the state of progress? The developer of Electronic Gulden had an interview on Youtube which was attracted over 26K views before it was removed for dubious reasons, but still this was important in demonstrating that their project had definitive plans moving forward.

About their video , they claim it was about the flagging , while i assume it was them buying hits and likes... an insane amount in such a short period.

About the mining profits... no sane miner would mine spaincoin at the moment.
Your far better minign some alt dumping them and then buying spaincoin.

Rough calculation with a 10% trend it shows that multipool pays 6x times the profit I would make mining spaincoin directly.
As a disclamer , i used the starts i have from multipool with the data from coinwarz regarding spa.

Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

in defi we trust
So to make sure im getting this correct, the pool will mine as it says " the most profit coins " then convert them into SPA coins is this correct or did i misunderstand. If i am understanding correctly i must sat this is the 1st time i have seen a pool mine and convert coins into something other than bitcoin
It has been done with BlackCoin before: http://www.blackcoinpool.com/

The coins mined are all used to purchase SpainCoins, in order to create buying pressure and liquidity. Miners can then choose to keep their Spaincoins if they want.

This is exciting news!
This could work if the community will throw their hash at it. I will put some on it. I still believe in Spaincoin. This developer knows what he is doing and is very active / proactive...
This may sound like captain obvious, but if all the people who are getting coins in Spain would understand what this pool is, and use it, their coins would be more valuable.

By all the people you mean "Han recibido SpainCoins 669 personas" ?
Those 600?

Besides with all the coins getting a multipool , this is just the new hype Smiley every multi that is behind a coin will get such a low hashrate that they will act like solo-mining. Also , don't forget that spa is a mineable coin so the effect won't be the same as bc or wc who are protected from this.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
So to make sure im getting this correct, the pool will mine as it says " the most profit coins " then convert them into SPA coins is this correct or did i misunderstand. If i am understanding correctly i must sat this is the 1st time i have seen a pool mine and convert coins into something other than bitcoin

The coins mined are all used to purchase SpainCoins, in order to create buying pressure and liquidity. Miners can then choose to keep their Spaincoins if they want.

This is exciting news!
This could work if the community will throw their hash at it. I will put some on it. I still believe in Spaincoin. This developer knows what he is doing and is very active / proactive...
This may sound like captain obvious, but if all the people who are getting coins in Spain would understand what this pool is, and use it, their coins would be more valuable.
Activity: 770
would be nice if the multipool will create some buyvolume.
atm the volume is horrible on mintpal. let`s try. works also fine for pnd

interesting well sweet i will check on it in like a week or so i dont want to be gunie pig lol but im still mining SPA on other pool
ACQ
Activity: 89
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

Back on hashfever scrpt-n to pick some more just in case.... Cool

SgzqPHhnNP9jxus2h2Q4VYenxM3vm5D9gi  SPA
SpainCoin.org

NEW Multipool that pays in SpainCoin!!
http://www.spaincoinpool.com/

Which coins would you like to mine there? share your thoughts
SpainCoin.org

NEW Multipool that pays in SpainCoin!!
http://www.spaincoinpool.com/

Which coins would you like to mine there? share your thoughts
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Holding my 600 SPA but it seems dead
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast