Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 22. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
somebody else heard rumor about an incoming pump?
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
well im starting to see more poeple in the other forum    http://forum.spaincoin.org   in english and spanish  Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
No entiendo nada, ayer entré en la página y vi que el contador no acababa hasta esta noche, sin embargo, ahora estoy viendo mensajes que dicen que ya ha comenzado el reparto pero el contador aún le quedan unas horas. Entro a la página donde debería loguearme con mi lector de deni aqprox pero no se loguea ni nada, sale la página normal. ¿Alguien puede aclararme algo?

PS: Please note this is an English-speaking forum. There is a topic in the Spanish sub-forum if you want to post in Spanish
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspa-spaincoin-el-dinero-del-pueblo-para-el-pueblo-494122
in defi we trust
125000:500= 250 people in one day. More then germanycoin in a week.  Grin Grin
lol WTF there is a germany coin to? I personally am waiting for the North Korean coin or the Nigerian coin

Nigerian coin was already released...
I just claimed my coins using a card reader, let's see how it goes.

Edit: 500 coins received.

Edit2: +500 coins for my brother too.

Now I'll hold because current price...
 dont forget parents, grandparents heck even great grand parents  Smiley
in defi we trust

125k Spaincoins given away so far!

Let the dumping begin

I you just got a few euro worth of coins would you dump them( sign up to an exchange,transfer coins,sell coins,transfer to bank)
 or wait till you can use them ( and maybe have a better price). ?

You know that i am highly suspicious of this coin and it's dev.
So , do you think there are 500 people claiming it , or 10 +1 ?

Time will tell....
lol WTF there is a germany coin to? I personally am waiting for the North Korean coin or the Nigerian coin
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

125k Spaincoins given away so far!

Let the dumping begin

I you just got a few euro worth of coins would you dump them( sign up to an exchange,transfer coins,sell coins,transfer to bank)
 or wait till you can use them ( and maybe have a better price). ?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
in defi we trust
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I just claimed my coins using a card reader, let's see how it goes.

Edit: 500 coins received.

Edit2: +500 coins for my brother too.

Now I'll hold because current price...
Activity: 203
Spaincoindev, why the airdrop are too low?Huh?? 500 SPA per person? that is 4.45€ ONLY per person.... a DNIe lector in Spain for PC is 8.95 € .... http://www.pccomponentes.com/b_move_bm_cr07_lector_tarjetas___sim___dnie___bluetooth.html .

I will not claim for that price... Why can't claim without using the electronic chip? You said that in the end would not be needed. Nobody will buy a reader for 4-5 EUR loss .... It's a view from a Spaniard.

No reason to claim.
You do not need a card reader. Can use a soft certificate from FNMT too.
Activity: 207
Spaincoindev, why the airdrop are too low?Huh?? 500 SPA per person? that is 4.45€ ONLY per person.... a DNIe lector in Spain for PC is 8.95 € .... http://www.pccomponentes.com/b_move_bm_cr07_lector_tarjetas___sim___dnie___bluetooth.html .

I will not claim for that price... Why can't claim without using the electronic chip? You said that  would not be needed in the end. Nobody will buy a reader for 4-5 EUR loss ... No high reward, no popularity, no atention, im a bit dissapointed. It's a view from a Spaniard.

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
More coins will be given away if 100SPA is too little. Something like the equivalent to 20-50 EUR.

Glad to know that my suggestion was taken.
It is one small step in the right direction indeed.
Now, for another suggestion...
By the way, a few coins in exchange for these suggestions would be nice...

It wasn't long ago you were begging the dev for some coins as payment for your 'suggestions', I guess you didn't think these coins were worthless then?? Maybe you're angry because you weren't being paid for posting here?? You should find another way to spend your time  
EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy

Number one I don't beg, under any circumstance. Leaving that clear enough, I offer my services for a dubious possible pay, which is different from begging in the real world of which you would know nothing and which is what pros do: being paid for their services.
And number two, I wouldn't have worked for such a guy as this is that knows nothing of anything as proven once more by his decision to insult the people from Spain which, like me, are going to tell him to stick those cents right up where the back loses its name.
And yes I am angry because this individual is perpetrating an insult on my people and on my country under the pretenses of offering help to the former. What a disgrace.
Price, after the blip, remains a 2756 satoshis and only because a guy wants to "buy" 17,000 at this price, probably the dev himself. This is done with. In good time.

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Will there be a way to see amounts of coin that were airdropped ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
This is completely beyond silly and ignorant and greedy; it's simply offensive.

And the reaction to it in the market, mild for what it is going to be.

The wishes of the incompetent and greedy, will ALWAYS have the same pathetic results.

And, as always is the case, the levels of stupidity are so high that the self-recognition of them, if and when it happens, is galaxies beyond repair.

Remain anonymous dev, so your ridicule will only be patent to those otherwise "fortunate" enough to know you personally. You may even brag about the fact that no one, not even joking has reached your level of incompetence in cryptoworld.

And to think that this was once so incredibly promising that it reached a momentary serious valuation ... Shameful.
Activity: 153
You need a smartcard reader to claim your coins? No one has that and no one is going to go out and buy one so that they can claim their coins. Sillyness
Pages:
Jump to: