Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 23. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
How is the drop going anyone know?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I'd just like to wish this coin well, and hope the citizens of Spain take to it, best of luck with the airdrop.

I bailed from this coin @ 40,000 sat, I then bought back in last week for 3000 sat, I will hold my coins no matter how the future turns out.
legendary
Activity: 1162

More coins will be given away if 100SPA is too little. Something like the equivalent to 20-50 EUR.

Glad to know that my suggestion was taken.

It is one small step in the right direction indeed.

Now, for another suggestion...

By the way, a few coins in exchange for these suggestions would be nice...

It wasn't long ago you were begging the dev for some coins as payment for your 'suggestions', I guess you didn't think these coins were worthless then?? Maybe you're angry because you weren't being paid for posting here?? You should find another way to spend your time  

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy

Number one I don't beg, under any circumstance. Leaving that clear enough, I offer my services for a dubious possible pay, which is different from begging in the real world of which you would know nothing and which is what pros do: being paid for their services.

And number two, I wouldn't have worked for such a guy as this is that knows nothing of anything as proven once more by his decision to insult the people from Spain which, like me, are going to tell him to stick those cents right up where the back loses its name.

And yes I am angry because this individual is perpetrating an insult on my people and on my country under the pretenses of offering help to the former. What a disgrace.

Price, after the blip, remains a 2756 satoshis and only because a guy wants to "buy" 17,000 at this price, probably the dev himself. This is done with. In good time.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

More coins will be given away if 100SPA is too little. Something like the equivalent to 20-50 EUR.

It wasn't long ago you were begging the dev for some coins as payment for your 'suggestions', I guess you didn't think these coins were worthless then?? Maybe you're angry because you weren't being paid for posting here?? You should find another way to spend your time  

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy
CORRECTION PRICE AT 3150 ... SORRY CAPS AM ON BROKEN LAPTOP LOL

EDIT 3169 Wink
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

EDIT: Anyway the airdrop is happening soon! The price is stabilizing now at 2750 SAT... So many things can bring success and confidence in time!  Cheesy
legendary
Hi guys, does anyone have cliff notes on the current consensus of the coin?

No-one is really faulting what the developer of Spaincoin is doing or the progress of the coin, however the price is down mostly due to doubts about BTC and because of Auroracoin. In Iceland over 10% of the population have claimed their coins according to the developers but the price keeps going down without any clear picture emerging of what they are doing with it other than dump it on exchanges.

And yet every Auroracoin is worth 0.56 euros even after all the dumping and all that going down... have you checked the price of SPA lately?

Yes, both Auroracoin and Spaincoin rallied today and the downward slide has stopped, not sure what other point you're trying to make

That Auroracoin is still worth something decent, after all the dumps, and that after "rallying" today Auroracoin is worth 0.62 Euros and SPA not only has not rallied, much less "teh downward slide has stopped" but is still going down to new lows at barely 2000 satoshis, ie: completely worthless.

Point clearer now?

You think every coin at 2000 satoshis or lower is worthless?? You're clearly not very smart and are just trying to disrupt this thread with rubbish

Of course it is worthless. As in no one interested in mining it, as in no one interested in owning it except to speculate that he may sell it for 2010 satoshis moments later... you know, the kind of losers highly intelligent individuals such as yourself...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SPAIN.SPEEDHASH.EU POOL WILL BE CLOSED ON 16.04.2014.

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR COINS AND MOVE YOUR RIGS TO OTHER POOLS.

THANK YOU FOR MINING WITH US.

No-one is really faulting what the developer of Spaincoin is doing or the progress of the coin, however the price is down mostly due to doubts about BTC and because of Auroracoin. In Iceland over 10% of the population have claimed their coins according to the developers but the price keeps going down without any clear picture emerging of what they are doing with it other than dump it on exchanges.

And yet every Auroracoin is worth 0.56 euros even after all the dumping and all that going down... have you checked the price of SPA lately?

Yes, both Auroracoin and Spaincoin rallied today and the downward slide has stopped, not sure what other point you're trying to make

That Auroracoin is still worth something decent, after all the dumps, and that after "rallying" today Auroracoin is worth 0.62 Euros and SPA not only has not rallied, much less "teh downward slide has stopped" but is still going down to new lows at barely 2000 satoshis, ie: completely worthless.

Point clearer now?

You think every coin at 2000 satoshis or lower is worthless?? You're clearly not very smart and are just trying to disrupt this thread with rubbish
legendary

Point clearer now?

legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

We now have a Windows msi installer and "spaincoin:" url association in windows.

If you haven't joined the new SpainCoin forums yet, we recommend that you join: http://forum.spaincoin.org/
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

The faucet provides payout of 0.00291 SPA.

This is equal to 7 satoshi worth of Spaincoin at current value.

The faucet should be updated to instead give at least give 0.1 or 0.05 Spaincoin. Otherwise I don't see why anyone would bother using it.

Those coins come from donations , if nobody is donating how do you think they could afford to pay ?

The faucet has 27.1 Spaincoin in its reserves. And someone just posted that it was dry yesterday. So apparently someone donated.

If it raised its payout to 0.05 (which I put as bare minimum) that's 542 potential payouts.

That's hardly unreasonable.

The current payout comes from the fact this coin used to be worth 30 times its current value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

The faucet should be updated to instead give at least give 0.1 or 0.05 Spaincoin. Otherwise I don't see why anyone would bother using it.

Those coins come from donations , if nobody is donating how do you think they could afford to pay ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/   Faucet is dry  again lol refill  Smiley

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

While you accuse the others of being peseta supporters and emo you're obviously a shill or a bagholder. Keep wishing , it ain't gonna happen.

Oh, did you feel signaled? i never engage in troll battles (i got better things to do) but from time to time i like to point that everyone knows about the pointless that is to spam a thread without any agenda.

Hey, maybe you are the bagholder. Wanna buy cheaper? Or you feel one of those sorry "thread vigilantes" that think the thread is "his baby"... brrr. That scares me, mind you.

Anyway, everyone heads up for wednesday! its going to be fun. Except for this guy, ofc. He will be still here FUD'ing... yawn.

Yeah yeah , how much and at what price have you bought ?

Hope you're not like this guy:

Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

While you accuse the others of being peseta supporters and emo you're obviously a shill or a bagholder. Keep wishing , it ain't gonna happen.

Oh, did you feel signaled? i never engage in troll battles (i got better things to do) but from time to time i like to point that everyone knows about the pointless that is to spam a thread without any agenda.

Hey, maybe you are the bagholder. Wanna buy cheaper? Or you feel one of those sorry "thread vigilantes" that think the thread is "his baby"... brrr. That scares me, mind you.

Anyway, everyone heads up for wednesday! its going to be fun. Except for this guy, ofc. He will be still here FUD'ing... yawn.

Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
Dev keep the thread up to date please
what do you mean exactly?
Activity: 770
Dev keep the thread up to date please
Pages:
Jump to: