Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 193. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is SPA going to coinmarketcap?
All criteria are met?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
stop selling lower price !!! sell above 0.002
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
love it. Every 4-5days the block reward drops by 1

Just a quick remark, you'll have noticed that the block reward is now 99 coins. This is because the reward is adjusted gradually one coin by one. There won't be big jumps and instability near halvings because there are no halvings in SpainCoin. The block reward is halved every 8 months but it is done slowly over time.

this is why

This is cool, indeed Smiley I like this small and gradual change in block reward. It shows that reward is going down and there's no time to loose to mine this coin Smiley

Fast Spaincoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since Spain Coin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

OUR SUPPORT THREAD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pool-support-new-fast-pools-speedhasheu-481664

You can also email us: speedhash.eu @ gmail.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
love it. Every 4-5days the block reward drops by 1

Just a quick remark, you'll have noticed that the block reward is now 99 coins. This is because the reward is adjusted gradually one coin by one. There won't be big jumps and instability near halvings because there are no halvings in SpainCoin. The block reward is halved every 8 months but it is done slowly over time.

this is why
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
IMO SUN is better coin for spain than SPA Smiley

NO! But PTC certainly is.
Activity: 644
APHRODITECOIN APH was just lauched today ,75% premine for the people of Cyprus
Activity: 476

here
Activity: 252

this is why
Activity: 644
why is the block reward 99 instead of 100
Activity: 616
spa.hashfever.com when is your webpage going back up?  I want to withdraw some coins!

thanks in advance

it is up on an alternate site because of ddos

here : http://spa.hashfever.eu:8080/index.php?page=dashboard

Oh, thanks!
spa.hashfever.com when is your webpage going back up?  I want to withdraw some coins!

thanks in advance

it is up on an alternate site because of ddos

here : http://spa.hashfever.eu:8080/index.php?page=dashboard

Activity: 616
spa.hashfever.com when is your webpage going back up?  I want to withdraw some coins!

thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
IMO SUN is better coin for spain than SPA Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
** Running smooth at 600Mh/s - Finding loads of blocks - Come join us! **

POOLNETWORK IS LIVE MINING SPAINCOIN!

Our SpainCoin pool will be running at 0% pool fee - All block rewards will be distributed between miners!

Fast & Reliable!
0% Pool Fee
Proportional Payout [VARDIFF]
Payouts every 5 MINUTES (if you enable auto-payment) *RECOMMENDED*
Mine with confidence..

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://start.poolnetwork.org:5000 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Activity: 252
@whatthefugg GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE obviously you don't like the coin or want to be productive. so from all of us here...

I'm not trying to troll. I think it's a great idea in theory. can you please give me some info about this coin on how it is going to be distributed, or how the spanish people will know to collect? How do we know this isnt going to be a pump and dump just like maza and AUR?  If there is any information I will invest. Instead of calling me a troll and talking shit why doesnt someone respond and give me an explanation. If there was some facts or info or explanations, I would probably invest instead of just blindly jumping in.

i've viewed your past postings, and all you do is troll... The OP plainly states the plan. Go to page one and read... Then if that isn't good enough go find something you like instead of spreading FUD and being a TROLL.

If it's your goal to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper coins, some of us don't appreciate it.
The whole alt community is full of trolls we don't need any more...

you guys are so paranoid..ohhhh im a FUD im going to discourage a whole community of users to drive the price down so I can buy mah coinz. You aren't thinking logically And no, the OP doesn't explain shit. I understand the spanish people can confirm their identity with a chip but HOW WILL THEY KNOW THEY EVEN HAVE ANY COINS TO COLLECT? Like I said before, there is no promotion at all. I want you to just put your paranoid thoughts away for one second and think about what I'm saying. When the time comes for the spanish people to coins. what happens? Is every person in spain going to have a great awakening and realize they have spain coins waiting for them? thats all I really want to know. In reality, I like the idea and yes, i can be a skeptic, but I would like somebody to give me some kind of explanation, to raise my hopes and trust in the coin. Instead I get called a troll, or i get called butthurt because I "missed the train" yet no one will give me any kind of reasonable answers. Anyways, I'm done...I won't post here anymore because I'm obviously a troll and im butthurt and im trying to convince you all to sell low so I can buy all of your precious spain coins. bye

I honestly can't say i know how or when promotions are going to roll out, I'm not a member of the dev team. It does say that distribution starts in a month. Which in my opinion is a fair enough warning and advance to advertise and build interest. If you ask me it is also generous to the miners to be able to get a jump on demand before people are given coins and the coins given not being at a pace greater than they are mined.

It isn't questions that makes one a troll. it's the yelling scam.... much like yelling fire in a theater... FUD
If you believe it's a scam don't buy in, that's a true option...
@whatthefugg GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE obviously you don't like the coin or want to be productive. so from all of us here...

I'm not trying to troll. I think it's a great idea in theory. can you please give me some info about this coin on how it is going to be distributed, or how the spanish people will know to collect? How do we know this isnt going to be a pump and dump just like maza and AUR?  If there is any information I will invest. Instead of calling me a troll and talking shit why doesnt someone respond and give me an explanation. If there was some facts or info or explanations, I would probably invest instead of just blindly jumping in.

i've viewed your past postings, and all you do is troll... The OP plainly states the plan. Go to page one and read... Then if that isn't good enough go find something you like instead of spreading FUD and being a TROLL.

If it's your goal to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper coins, some of us don't appreciate it.
The whole alt community is full of trolls we don't need any more...

you guys are so paranoid..ohhhh im a FUD im going to discourage a whole community of users to drive the price down so I can buy mah coinz. You aren't thinking logically And no, the OP doesn't explain shit. I understand the spanish people can confirm their identity with a chip but HOW WILL THEY KNOW THEY EVEN HAVE ANY COINS TO COLLECT? Like I said before, there is no promotion at all. I want you to just put your paranoid thoughts away for one second and think about what I'm saying. When the time comes for the spanish people to coins. what happens? Is every person in spain going to have a great awakening and realize they have spain coins waiting for them? thats all I really want to know. In reality, I like the idea and yes, i can be a skeptic, but I would like somebody to give me some kind of explanation, to raise my hopes and trust in the coin. Instead I get called a troll, or i get called butthurt because I "missed the train" yet no one will give me any kind of reasonable answers. Anyways, I'm done...I won't post here anymore because I'm obviously a troll and im butthurt and im trying to convince you all to sell low so I can buy all of your precious spain coins. bye

What a fudge...lol
Jump to: