Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 192. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I keep this gold coin is not going to sell the week!

Otherwise, we'll get rid now and coin depreciate.

Continue to produce spaincoins.

During a start time, almost one of the few pool, which stood quietly and maintains a great interest in the coin. And stability is one major principles in Mining , especially on such a dramatically becoming popular currency.

No failure and overload. I sat quietly and Maining, looking at the problems in other pools ( the forum topic about it there ) .

What transpired during correspondence with the support of the pool :
Owners portal anticipating excitement advance hooked scalable servers.

Maximum speed stable operation is fixed at the level of 1,84 GH /s   1427 when a worker .
Quietly fought DDOS attack.

Ask where the stable and powerful pool?

Answer, where I am Mining - http://spa.coinsprofit.com/

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
stop selling lower price !!! sell above 0.002

agree completely stop selling cheap shoed that it will kill the coin.

and say that it is because they can buy much it will especially a lot of dead money.

and the more you buy a currency that rises not a currency crashing.

and it shoed again and again down the difficulty because fewer miners given the downward profitability.

y people really too stupid for that currency rises.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

the operator of the http://spain.poolnetwork.org pool closed it and stole all the coins
It seems to be up, not closed down. What evidence do you have of what you're saying??
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Add to coinmarketcap and pump this coin  Grin
Activity: 196
Is the premine being used to promote the coin? Let's be honest, the 8mil people target is FAR from realistic, I say less than 500 will actually claim their 100 SPA.

My question is, how are the people of spain going to find out about this coin?

Is there any media campaign?

lol wich campain lol THIS IS A SCAM . only the developers will make money with this  litles GOATS  theri no exist not campain like AURORA or MAZACOIN they not exist nothing people from spain dont KNOW nothing about this.. only people from bitcoin talk.. omg.. people like to be scammed.. go go go MINE

The coin is a day old give the dev a chance before shouting scam.. at least 2 weeks see if he does anything so quick to shout scam before the facts are out there . The truth is you do not know if it is or is not a scam nobody does yet so lets wait and see... You cannot voice an opinion as a fact.

You can say i think this is not a scam or i think this is a scam but you cannot say you know and state facts you do not know let's wait and see what the truth is before we scream our opinions as facts
Activity: 182
Is the premine being used to promote the coin? Let's be honest, the 8mil people target is FAR from realistic, I say less than 500 will actually claim their 100 SPA.

lol wich campain lol THIS IS A SCAM . only the developers will make money with this  litles GOATS  theri no exist not campain like AURORA or MAZACOIN they not exist nothing people from spain dont KNOW nothing about this.. only people from bitcoin talk.. omg.. people like to be scammed.. go go go MINE
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 140
Activity: 98
Wow, value's raising fast!  Shocked

What? No it's not.

Not until the dumpers cash out at least..
%insert your text% soon!
Wow, value's raising fast!  Shocked
Activity: 105
I'm fine with people selling cheap. I'm happy to buy.  Grin
Activity: 107

if that is the way it works i suggest not selling lower than 0.5

sell above 0.5!
Activity: 155
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Is SPA going to coinmarketcap?
All criteria are met?

I would like to know the answer to this also?
Activity: 105
I'm going to need over 1000% growth before I even think about selling mine...
Activity: 490
Jump to: