Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 194. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
@whatthefugg GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE obviously you don't like the coin or want to be productive. so from all of us here...

I'm not trying to troll. I think it's a great idea in theory. can you please give me some info about this coin on how it is going to be distributed, or how the spanish people will know to collect? How do we know this isnt going to be a pump and dump just like maza and AUR?  If there is any information I will invest. Instead of calling me a troll and talking shit why doesnt someone respond and give me an explanation. If there was some facts or info or explanations, I would probably invest instead of just blindly jumping in.

i've viewed your past postings, and all you do is troll... The OP plainly states the plan. Go to page one and read... Then if that isn't good enough go find something you like instead of spreading FUD and being a TROLL.

If it's your goal to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper coins, some of us don't appreciate it.
The whole alt community is full of trolls we don't need any more...

you guys are so paranoid..ohhhh im a FUD im going to discourage a whole community of users to drive the price down so I can buy mah coinz. You aren't thinking logically And no, the OP doesn't explain shit. I understand the spanish people can confirm their identity with a chip but HOW WILL THEY KNOW THEY EVEN HAVE ANY COINS TO COLLECT? Like I said before, there is no promotion at all. I want you to just put your paranoid thoughts away for one second and think about what I'm saying. When the time comes for the spanish people to coins. what happens? Is every person in spain going to have a great awakening and realize they have spain coins waiting for them? thats all I really want to know. In reality, I like the idea and yes, i can be a skeptic, but I would like somebody to give me some kind of explanation, to raise my hopes and trust in the coin. Instead I get called a troll, or i get called butthurt because I "missed the train" yet no one will give me any kind of reasonable answers. Anyways, I'm done...I won't post here anymore because I'm obviously a troll and im butthurt and im trying to convince you all to sell low so I can buy all of your precious spain coins. bye
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
@whatthefugg GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE obviously you don't like the coin or want to be productive. so from all of us here...

I'm not trying to troll. I think it's a great idea in theory. can you please give me some info about this coin on how it is going to be distributed, or how the spanish people will know to collect? How do we know this isnt going to be a pump and dump just like maza and AUR?  If there is any information I will invest. Instead of calling me a troll and talking shit why doesnt someone respond and give me an explanation. If there was some facts or info or explanations, I would probably invest instead of just blindly jumping in.

i've viewed your past postings, and all you do is troll... The OP plainly states the plan. Go to page one and read... Then if that isn't good enough go find something you like instead of spreading FUD and being a TROLL.

If it's your goal to drive the price down so you can buy cheaper coins, some of us don't appreciate it.
The whole alt community is full of trolls we don't need any more...

Activity: 252
Oh of course, if I'm not worshipping a coin, it means I'm butthurt because "I lost the boat" Think logically. Read what I wrote and see if you can come up with a logical explanation. And this coin is like a day old and is selling for cheaper than what it was this morning. If I wanted to "make the boat" (which I'm pretty convinced there was never one to begin with) I could easily make it now, way before it even made it onto a big exchange (which it won't)
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Just a quick remark, you'll have noticed that the block reward is now 99 coins. This is because the reward is adjusted gradually one coin by one. There won't be big jumps and instability near halvings because there are no halvings in SpainCoin. The block reward is halved every 8 months but it is done slowly over time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This coin makes absolutely zero sense. First of all, how are the Spanish people supposed to know to collect these coins?? I'm pretty sure the average Spanish person has no idea what the hell bitcoin even is, let alone this shitcoin. The dev, or anyone else for that matter, failed to do any type of promotion, there is zero media coverage, no small time articles on the coin anywhere. Hell, do a simple google search and the only thing that comes up is this thread, the coins website, the coins twitter page, and the dev trying to get added onto cryptsy. Nothing else at all, seriously there is no information at all, its like the dev didn't even try. This is an obvious scam. I'd be surprised if it even made its way to any other exchanges, let alone a well known one. Good luck with this one guys, mine that shit, sell it while you can, then GTFO.

Another one lost the boat Cry
Activity: 37
P2Pool node located in EU, with multiple redundant upstreams and very low latency. 0.5% fee

Connection settings:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pooleu.cloudapp.net:25490 -u YourSpaincoinAddress -p x --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0
(no registration required! just join with your spaincoin address as username, mine, and get paid!!)

http://p2pooleu.cloudapp.net:25490
Activity: 124
Dont use this guys pools, hes stolen 20k blackcoin from me, ive made a post about it,

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
This coin makes absolutely zero sense. First of all, how are the Spanish people supposed to know to collect these coins?? I'm pretty sure the average Spanish person has no idea what the hell bitcoin even is, let alone this shitcoin. The dev, or anyone else for that matter, failed to do any type of promotion, there is zero media coverage, no small time articles on the coin anywhere. Hell, do a simple google search and the only thing that comes up is this thread, the coins website, the coins twitter page, and the dev trying to get added onto cryptsy. Nothing else at all, seriously there is no information at all, its like the dev didn't even try. This is an obvious scam. I'd be surprised if it even made its way to any other exchanges, let alone a well known one. Good luck with this one guys, mine that shit, sell it while you can, then GTFO.
Activity: 33
that 0.00177000 just went trough my balls, what a dined offer
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 196
Almost all the pools have found a block at least 30 minutes ago... what's happening? is there any pool working ok?

Net hash rate is 12.75 GH's and diff is 346 so finding block will be hard lol what a coin what a hash rate
Activity: 406
Im mining. I dont want lose this rocket..
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Almost all the pools have found a block at least 30 minutes ago... what's happening? is there any pool working ok?

speedhash.eu just got one five minutes ago
Activity: 4
Activity: 140
Activity: 196
its worth at least 0.002 btc/spa minimum real price should of turn around 0.0038 ''selling price''... NET HASH IS CRAZY ~._! Cheak it out

I now have 1135 of these coins i hope of 0.025 that would be nice Smiley
Jump to: