Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 209. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What's up with spa.pool blocks?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.
I've been ignoring them because it's random nonsense and outright trolling.

Piesel: I don't know who that Piesel is.
CrunchPool: yes I do run crunchpool. You should be grateful there's a healthy spaincoin p2pool network to decentralise the hashing!
Bittrex: I don't run it, in fact I just heard about it very recently. So what if I did, anyway? it would be natural that I'd want to provide an exchange if I owned one. But I don't own one!

And I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your pointless questions. Plus, I have a block explorer to set up...

After witnessing the dev treating the miners this poorly, I can only imagine how he will treat the Spanish when they come asking for some coins. I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling history will repeat itself.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/

please donate to support faucet running costs SeD2iHgTPykMCBjzcbjVgNDxDh9p6g2a3j
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Wallet download not working - just hangs Sad

https://mega.co.nz/#!XNpX2YoI!kqDGf_GsoZ2wOQoraLTvJMQ0zDN-wg0nHrvLgYeZNKw

Is there alternative download site?
Activity: 770
spread the hashes guys 1.4 of 1.85gh on hashfever
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
This is gonna be another maza coin, epic fail.

maza is programmed to only go up to a dollar at most in the first year. The dev said it himself. For this coin to work the dev needs to carry out on his promises and we have to have faith in those promises, simple as that.
Activity: 182

For that we would need a Spanish web developer, crypto trader, and activist to make the rounds  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
Someone told me this could be the next big thing, so I am definitely hoping that this is the next big thing.
I imagine distributing the pre-mine to so many people would be a logistical nightmare. Do you have plan?
Activity: 489

And now with that shitty answer noone know if you are SPAIN

So many retarted questions what if he is from china and tells you he is from spain.If he wants to scam us he can just lie for alot of things.Just take the investing risk or make some usefull questions.SO far the lauch was really good.Chill

Please can you tell me how much is the price for a SPA....I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise

If things goes normal 0.002 is a really good price man.Already people are buying at 0.0024 so if u feel uncomfortable sell them to go for a better sleep but maybe when you ll wake up you ll be a bit upset Wink

Thank you!! Smiley

Don't be stupid. The normal price should be 0.00025. If SPA can pump up, it's another thing. For now, you bought at a high price

I know what you mean but the actual price now is 0.0024..correct? no what it should be...I just want comfirmation of this please
The last buy was 0.0018

Thank you Scott that's the price I just bought for a few mins ago, thanks for confirming
Activity: 560

So many retarted questions what if he is from china and tells you he is from spain.If he wants to scam us he can just lie for alot of things.Just take the investing risk or make some usefull questions.SO far the lauch was really good.Chill

Please can you tell me how much is the price for a SPA....I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise

If things goes normal 0.002 is a really good price man.Already people are buying at 0.0024 so if u feel uncomfortable sell them to go for a better sleep but maybe when you ll wake up you ll be a bit upset Wink

Thank you!! Smiley

Don't be stupid. The normal price should be 0.00025. If SPA can pump up, it's another thing. For now, you bought at a high price

I know what you mean but the actual price now is 0.0024..correct? no what it should be...I just want comfirmation of this please
The last buy was 0.0018

Thank you!! Smiley

Activity: 140
THIS coin WILL NOT SUCCESS  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Thank you!! Smiley

Thank you!! Smiley
Activity: 50

Call me the coin wrecker (;

EDIT: Nvm you got it for a good price. I thought you meant you bought each one for .04btc
Activity: 37
This'is Vegascoin)  Grin I set on zero.  Shocked
Jump to: