Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 210. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I did not mine Auroracoin due to the fact I read it was a scam before the launch.  Angry  I'm mining the shit out of this!!!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

And now with that shitty answer noone know if you are SPAIN

So many retarted questions what if he is from china and tells you he is from spain.If he wants to scam us he can just lie for alot of things.Just take the investing risk or make some usefull questions.SO far the lauch was really good.Chill

Please can you tell me how much is the price for a SPA....I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise

depends, this needs news to make it worth a shinny $
Activity: 489

So many retarted questions what if he is from china and tells you he is from spain.If he wants to scam us he can just lie for alot of things.Just take the investing risk or make some usefull questions.SO far the lauch was really good.Chill

Please can you tell me how much is the price for a SPA....I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Activity: 489
I bought 20 spa for 0,04BTC in bitrex.com....did I buy correctly? Please advise
Activity: 770
Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.
I've been ignoring them because it's random nonsense and outright trolling.

Piesel: I don't know who that Piesel is.
CrunchPool: yes I do run crunchpool. You should be grateful there's a healthy spaincoin p2pool network to decentralise the hashing!
Bittrex: I don't run it, in fact I just heard about it very recently. So what if I did, anyway? it would be natural that I'd want to provide an exchange if I owned one. But I don't own one!

And I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your pointless questions. Plus, I have a block explorer to set up...

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
we can probably expect the prices in the Auroracoin range?
Same idea, same number of coins, flawless launch, high diff at start.

I'd say NO. If your saying there is same number of coins in spaincoin as in AUR, then this would make SPA 140x more rare. Why? There is 330,000 people in iceland, and 46,500,000 million in Spain. If it was to take off in Spain, your taking compared to AUR prices of about .04 BTC you'd get .04 x 140 Plus more times people than iceland and you have about 5.6 BTC per coin.

Now I'm not saying that is the price each coin will reach, but it could, seeing as only 25 million coins will be distributed in airdrop, or however they plan to distribute, that's not even enough coins for one coin per person if every person got their coins. Then, you have 25 million for miners, so as you can see prices are on par with little over 1 coin per person living in spain.

Who knows how this will really in real life play out, but if it was successful we could see some very high prices at some point if this was used by the people to buy stuff, but only then or speculation would drive prices up even anywhere close to a BTC or over.
Activity: 35
It takes a while to confirm BTC deposits on any exchange and people here just started to notice the exchange. Price discovery is just starting.

Why you do not answering our questions?

Are you a spain citizien?
Are you also known as piesel  in this forum?
Why the royality in the logo?

okay quiet dev facts:

You run crunchpool
you run bittrex
and you hold 50%

please in respect to all the miners here, and of course the spanish citizien, answer the other questions.
+1

Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.

I think you are beating a dead horse, the dev si only responding to people that tell him how much profit he will make. You may need to change tactics to get the dev's attention, my suggestion would be to send him a bitcoin for each question you want answered.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.
I've been ignoring them because it's random nonsense and outright trolling.

Piesel: I don't know who that Piesel is.
CrunchPool: yes I do run crunchpool. You should be grateful there's a healthy spaincoin p2pool network to decentralise the hashing!
Bittrex: I don't run it, in fact I just heard about it very recently. So what if I did, anyway? it would be natural that I'd want to provide an exchange if I owned one. But I don't own one!

And I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your pointless questions. Plus, I have a block explorer to set up...

Not quoting and answering questions but quoting that above shows your greedyness PIESEL
Activity: 616
It takes a while to confirm BTC deposits on any exchange and people here just started to notice the exchange. Price discovery is just starting.

okay quiet dev facts:

You run crunchpool
you run bittrex
and you hold 50%

please in respect to all the miners here, and of course the spanish citizien, answer the other questions.
+1

Dev, why won't you answer those 3 questions above?  They are SIMPLE questions.  It is extremely suspicious that you ignore them.
SpainCoin.org
Activity: 35

okay quiet dev facts:

You run crunchpool
you run bittrex
and you hold 50%

+1

I was really excited to mine this coin but it looks like it is already abandoned Huh

okay quiet dev facts:

You run crunchpool
you run bittrex
and you hold 50%

+1
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Rewards go to miners. Who do the mined coins go to ?

We are the ONLY pool operating at 0% fee
All rewards will go to miners!
SpainCoin.org
https://bittrex.com seems quite buggy !

Look at the SPA order book the math is wrong...

cryptorush.in / mintpal.com / cryptsy.com - this coin should aim at least for one of them.

First one should be quite easy to get listed.

The math isn't wrong. The sum column is the sum of the previous orders in the book. The ask or bid is the BTC/SPA rate. The SPA column is the amount of SPA they're buying/selling. You might find it confusing but it's not wrong.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://bittrex.com seems quite buggy !

Look at the SPA order book the math is wrong...

cryptorush.in / mintpal.com / cryptsy.com - this coin should aim at least for one of them.

First one should be quite easy to get listed.

-------

JOIN SPEEDHASH SPAIN COIN POOL: spa.speedhash.eu
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
are people really mining this?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Jump to: