Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 26. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Another landmank: 100th out of 100:http://coinmarketcap.com/#USD

As for the recommendations to keep the original plan... well no one is going to care for the "drop" so it is a matter of keeping the hope a bit longer or just declare this crap dead on arrival. Your choice.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I'm the guy behind humble malambruno.org p2pool. Hashrate has gone down. Prices are low. Future looks uncertain. People abandon this coin like rats deserting a sinking ship, which is in my opinion perfectly legit but very sad. Nevertheless, as a spaniard I believe this coin and I think it will bring positive things not only to spanish people but to early investors and casual miners. The difficulty is very low now. It's time to lend a hand, jump on the ship again and make this coin succesful. The developers have not abandoned spaincoin, they are working to adapt it to new scenarios. I encourage you fellow miners to point your rigs to your favourite pool and mine on, and I encourage the developer crew to keep on doing a good work. Keep the airdrop as planned. It will give credibilty to the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
After thought and the above comments, maybe it is a better idea to stick to original plan.
Credibility is everything in alt-coins. The marketplace and PR  is what will bring the price up.
After the 1st stage, what ever wasn't claimed can be given away in the next stage ( as your plan).
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Good morning my dear trolls, naysayers and whiners. It seems you're all together today, I see you're doing fine!  Smiley
We won't be giving away 5k or 10k SPA per person, more like 1k, 2k. But it will depend on the value at the time of the airdrop. And less in later stages.
It's a pity BTC and altcoins are going down at the moment (oh wait, they're not a "big big fail" too?), bad timing!

Other things: the airdrop software is almost done and ready, we'll be testing it with several people (1 SPA payouts from my own coins) later today.
The Spaincoin marketplace is coming soon too, we have to add some finishing touches to the software.

I've register to the site just for this comment: Stick to the original plan. It's a good one, and it's the best.
The Spaincoin price can jump ten times overnight, see the Isracoin case: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ISR

Think about those reasons:

• You have to maintain your credibility. What's going to be the next move? Fork and adjust the maximum coins to 500 million? 5 billion? You had a good plan, stick to it.
  • What if the price will jump ten time fold? Take back 90%?
  • The motivation for the Spain citizens should be and will be the believe in the Decentralized by the people for the people money system. The gain of value of the Spaincoin at the near future, not a quick 50Euro gift.
  • The value in Euro doesn't matter. You should spread the coins for as many as you can for it to "Catch up" and succeed. Don't create just a few happy "Early adaptor" again. This is exactly what you've tried to avoid at the first place!
  • Right! 50 Spaincoin is only about 0.5 Euro right now, But think about how hard it is to get it if you not a miner or don't have any bitcoins you like to spend. Very hard! Most people wouldn't bother, But the people of Spain will register for it if they will get it for free with just a little hassle in a web registration. They are not getting 50 Euro or 0.5 Euro today, they may get  future currency of Spain.
  • If you still want Sapincoin to be the next currency of Spain, read paragraph 1 again and think about it.

Take Care!

+1

DEV  it's a good idea, i think most people will support the original plan, your second plan can kill spaincoin (aurora story)
Activity: 18

Good morning my dear trolls, naysayers and whiners. It seems you're all together today, I see you're doing fine!  Smiley
We won't be giving away 5k or 10k SPA per person, more like 1k, 2k. But it will depend on the value at the time of the airdrop. And less in later stages.
It's a pity BTC and altcoins are going down at the moment (oh wait, they're not a "big big fail" too?), bad timing!

Other things: the airdrop software is almost done and ready, we'll be testing it with several people (1 SPA payouts from my own coins) later today.
The Spaincoin marketplace is coming soon too, we have to add some finishing touches to the software.

I've register to the site just for this comment: Stick to the original plan. It's a good one, and it's the best.
The Spaincoin price can jump ten times overnight, see the Isracoin case: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ISR

Think about those reasons:

• You have to maintain your credibility. What's going to be the next move? Fork and adjust the maximum coins to 500 million? 5 billion? You had a good plan, stick to it.
  • What if the price will jump ten time fold? Take back 90%?
  • The motivation for the Spain citizens should be and will be the believe in the Decentralized by the people for the people money system. The gain of value of the Spaincoin at the near future, not a quick 50Euro gift.
  • The value in Euro doesn't matter. You should spread the coins for as many as you can for it to "Catch up" and succeed. Don't create just a few happy "Early adaptor" again. This is exactly what you've tried to avoid at the first place!
  • Right! 50 Spaincoin is only about 0.5 Euro right now, But think about how hard it is to get it if you not a miner or don't have any bitcoins you like to spend. Very hard! Most people wouldn't bother, But the people of Spain will register for it if they will get it for free with just a little hassle in a web registration. They are not getting 50 Euro or 0.5 Euro today, they may get  future currency of Spain.
  • If you still want Sapincoin to be the next currency of Spain, read paragraph 1 again and think about it.

Take Care!
legendary

My plan didn't expect the value of SPA, altcoins and BTC to drop so dramatically during the past month. That plan is no longer valid because 100SPA is not nearly enough incentive for people to get coins.

And what happens if btc/altcoin price recovers? Now you've given a great reason to dump everything. The initial distribution plan is fine, its called rolling with the punches. If you match coins added to the marketplace per day from mining and the airdrop, you've somewhat bottlenecked a great influx of coins. Slow and steady wins the race, don't get impatient and go back on the original plan... its a nice middle finger the the assholes that bought 1000 SPA for 5 btc only 3 weeks ago.

On the contrary, if you give 1000 coins no one is even going to look at you. You said between the equivalent of 10-50 euros per person and now again this shit? No one is going to request it and give you any personal information for such a pittance. Oh and the retreat of the BTC et all is something like what, 20% altogether (and quickly recovering) while SPA is going down to the tune of that percentage EVERY SINGLE DAY.

When one doesn't have arguments and pretends to make one under clear, evident false premises, guess what the consequence is? Lack of credibility. No wonder SPA is where it is. When someone has nothing intelligent to say, guess what's the best option? to keep his mouth shut.

And not actually doing what you accuse others of: TROLLING.

Oh and buttonmc, the BTC ALTs HAVE INDEED RECOVERED today (have a luck a bitleu). while SPA is in red still 18% for the last 24 hours. The stupid, stupid, trolling excuse of the dev doesn't hold any water, as everyone realizes what a scam this is and runs for the exits. Giving away 1,000 or 2,000 will make no more than a few hundred requests, a can almost guarantee it so you tell me in what way that benefits the bagholders like you. More or less the same than the incredibly "generous" ONE COIN of his own, mind you- he will give away to the beta testers. How much is that in real money (or BTC)? people don't even bother to pick that up from the floors...

Which goes to show, as if it wasn't evident enough already, what the disconnect with reality this guy has. But he's about to get some religion in only a few days when he is going to once again insult the people of Spain with what he -and only he- considers a gift. Spaniards are about to clearly tell him exactly in what part of his anatomy they rather see him inserting the "gift".
Activity: 277

My plan didn't expect the value of SPA, altcoins and BTC to drop so dramatically during the past month. That plan is no longer valid because 100SPA is not nearly enough incentive for people to get coins.

And what happens if btc/altcoin price recovers? Now you've given a great reason to dump everything. The initial distribution plan is fine, its called rolling with the punches. If you match coins added to the marketplace per day from mining and the airdrop, you've somewhat bottlenecked a great influx of coins. Slow and steady wins the race, don't get impatient and go back on the original plan... its a nice middle finger the the assholes that bought 1000 SPA for 5 btc only 3 weeks ago.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
There is nothing wrong with changing a plan if the circumstances change.
I just realized you have picture of borg cube where you find that i want one to lol
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
There is nothing wrong with changing a plan if the circumstances change.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

Activity: 476

That isn't what your plan says:
Premined coins distribution:

It will be done in 5 stages, starting on April 16:
Stage   Coins/person   Coins:   People:
1   100   5M   50k
2   50   2.5M   50k
3   25   2.5M   100k
4   10   8M   800k
5   1   7M   7M
Total: 25M coins for max 8M people. We assume not every Spaniard will claim their coins. Each stage will last 2 moths, any coins remaining will be either rolled over to the following stage or destroyed. We will watch the coin supply and try not to flood the market giving away coins (we'll probably place daily quotas in the first few days of giving out coins, so that at least no more coins are being given away than being mined).
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Activity: 125
So they are going to "air drop" between 5,000 and 10,000 SPA to everyone that ask for them... good, hot air but with a lot of zeroes in it, may catch the imagination of the people and decide to buy a tablet, download a wallet, open an account at Cryptsy and trade it for euros that take weeks to get home after they are taken 20% or more off in fees. I believe millions of Spaniards will fall for this, I'm sure...

Oh wait, how many coins were there available to be "air dropped"? 50 million? so if 5 million people request the coins, that's it, isn't it? (5,000,000 x 10,000 = 50,000,000). Hum, Spain has 50 million Spaniards... I must be missing something here...
if airdrop will be 1000 or more coin...  price down like aurora...  300-500 satoshi for SPA  Grin

well THE DEV ALREADY SAID THAT THE DROP WILL BE BETWEEN 10 AND 50 EUROS PER PERSON, THAT MEANS, AT CURRENT PRICE, BETWEEN 5,000 AND 10,000 spa (sorry caps stuck). and 300-500 satoshi seems like a perfectly reasonable price after the dump...but, in all fairness, I wish it would follow the aurora route, because that one rebounded to a decent value currently so if they give you 10,000 and you buy another 10,000 for a pittance, you can find yourself eventually with $30,000 in your pocket... IF it follows aurora. Most likely, it will not but hey, way abandon hope completely... the dev is working so hard at... what is he working hard at again?

The total market cap (including mined coins) is 350 000 usd  , that's 250 000 euros.
It will mean there will be between 25 000 and 5000 spanish citizen receiving coins.
This is will be one hell of a "nation" coin.
or 2500 people if dev give 10000 spa...  its will be big big fail.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So they are going to "air drop" between 5,000 and 10,000 SPA to everyone that ask for them... good, hot air but with a lot of zeroes in it, may catch the imagination of the people and decide to buy a tablet, download a wallet, open an account at Cryptsy and trade it for euros that take weeks to get home after they are taken 20% or more off in fees. I believe millions of Spaniards will fall for this, I'm sure...

Oh wait, how many coins were there available to be "air dropped"? 50 million? so if 5 million people request the coins, that's it, isn't it? (5,000,000 x 10,000 = 50,000,000). Hum, Spain has 50 million Spaniards... I must be missing something here...
if airdrop will be 1000 or more coin...  price down like aurora...  300-500 satoshi for SPA  Grin

well THE DEV ALREADY SAID THAT THE DROP WILL BE BETWEEN 10 AND 50 EUROS PER PERSON, THAT MEANS, AT CURRENT PRICE, BETWEEN 5,000 AND 10,000 spa (sorry caps stuck). and 300-500 satoshi seems like a perfectly reasonable price after the dump...but, in all fairness, I wish it would follow the aurora route, because that one rebounded to a decent value currently so if they give you 10,000 and you buy another 10,000 for a pittance, you can find yourself eventually with $30,000 in your pocket... IF it follows aurora. Most likely, it will not but hey, way abandon hope completely... the dev is working so hard at... what is he working hard at again?

The total market cap (including mined coins) is 350 000 usd  , that's 250 000 euros.
It will mean there will be between 25 000 and 5000 spanish citizen receiving coins.
This is will be one hell of a "nation" coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

it's 50 000 000 000
legendary

Activity: 36
is there still any hope

No there's not
I've lost 0.30 btc and its fine but i know people that invested more in this failcoin  Cry

legendary

is there still any hope
price around 3000 satoshi... people crazy, they will be sell when price is 1000 and low  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: