Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 3. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Spaicoin.org is up for sale, send your offers to [email protected]
Spaincoin.org en venta

Some people expressed interest in continuing Spaincoin's development. We're putting the domain name up for sale so the community can take over.

Cuanto pides?

Supongo q no mas q los gastos q te ha ocasionado verdad?

No se puede decir que como dev te lo hayas currado mucho

Solo en un exchange, q es probable q cierre
Sin comunidad
Ningun servicio

lastima que esto haya terminado asi Sad
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Spaicoin.org is up for sale, send your offers to [email protected]
Spaincoin.org en venta

Some people expressed interest in continuing Spaincoin's development. We're putting the domain name up for sale so the community can take over.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
After turning off my firewall I was able to find these working nodes...

addnode=193.227.134.111
addnode=204.11.237.233
addnode=192.99.6.207
addnode=23.21.204.34
addnode=192.99.47.133
addnode=188.99.43.160
addnode=201.176.137.105
addnode=188.105.99.185
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Dead coin on dead exchange
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Dev, this coin needs a little more of care, simply some working nodes a bootstrap and some regular updated news, i understand you can not be all day with it but i think with three or fours hours per week this projects can growth, and in spain we need this kind of projects both know it
Activity: 29
I want to move all my coins to Cryptsy but I can't find any working nodes.
http://puu.sh/m5or4/1808685330.png
Activity: 328
block explorer?

$753 trading volume over the last 30 days http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
Activity: 252
why not just encourage spaniards to use bitcoin ? everyone wants to have their own coin and guess what, they will all fail

Well, as far as I can see no one's going around giving 8 million Spaniards free bitcoins, for a start.

Seriously, go back through this thread and read. When you've done so, you'll see why this coin has a future.

I like being right.
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/spaincoin

yeah!! I can see it!!! all spaniards using bitcoin!!! congrats!!!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
why not just encourage spaniards to use bitcoin ? everyone wants to have their own coin and guess what, they will all fail

Well, as far as I can see no one's going around giving 8 million Spaniards free bitcoins, for a start.

Seriously, go back through this thread and read. When you've done so, you'll see why this coin has a future.

I like being right.
http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/spaincoin
Activity: 143
I'm still running my p2pool node malambruno.org but it seems it's the only one Sad
If any of the new devs want to get in contact for anything about the coin, feel free to write me.

Activity: 37
SPA will skyrocket, Lordcoder take the lead. Great idea about the reporters, but we need a site first

Pump ended from what I see with price at Cryptsy.
Activity: 252
I would like to make a suggestion:

Change the OP title from:

[ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!

to

[ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: Freedom for Spain | Cryptsy | Airdrop ended
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
SPA will skyrocket, Lordcoder take the lead. Great idea about the reporters, but we need a site first
Activity: 171
Mining this over on SimpleVert, because SPA is the Scrypt-N champion coin, that's why  Cool

Like Scrypt-N? Then PXC is better - the coin with long history and professional DEV.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Mining this over on SimpleVert, because SPA is the Scrypt-N champion coin, that's why  Cool
Shine Like The Sun
Hi Lordcoder, the premine is distributed to the spaniards, and rest of them are destroyed. This will be easy, all we have to do is set up a new site and BTC talk thread + build connections to the everyday commerce in spain.
Activity: 712
LordCoder, I think we should continue this original SPA because the wallet is nicely in sync, and coins all ready distributed to spanish people.

- Tomi

But premined address belongs to dev, meaning he can  still sell them on the market. But yes, that's what I was thinking too. Not being a dev, but a contributor.
Shine Like The Sun
LordCoder, I think we should continue this original SPA because the wallet is nicely in sync, and coins all ready distributed to spanish people.

- Tomi
Activity: 37
pesetacoin is better than spaincoin, ptc is growing day by day

TRUE!
Pages:
Jump to: