Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 4. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
Well, so a new coin basically with the same name? Let's create a Skype group to take this project, if anyone is interested in taking the project with me.
PM me your Skype/email so we can start with the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@LordCoder I'm Spanish too, if you need any help just tell me Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
pesetacoin is better than spaincoin, ptc is growing day by day
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Hi Lordcoder, let's make you the new Spaincoin Developer then. You can begin a new thread, since this one is moderated by the old dev. I can help you with the new www site and graphics, TeslaFreeEnergy with the PR (new exchanges, twitter etc.) Let's get this coin back on track.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The Spaincoin DEV is gone, and that's a fact. I know this personally. So this community has to find a new developer, and would be good to have a spaniard one, any volunteers?
I am from Spain, and I'm really interested in taking this project. Of course it won't be easy, as dev is completely lost as I see. Any ideas?

Technically I cant help
From the marketing point of view, i would make the next:
- Get the coin in more exchanges
- Create new services to make SPA usefull. (easy to buy, merchants, shapeshift)
- Contact spanish media reporters and talk them about Spa (twitter, mail)
Activity: 712
The Spaincoin DEV is gone, and that's a fact. I know this personally. So this community has to find a new developer, and would be good to have a spaniard one, any volunteers?
I am from Spain, and I'm really interested in taking this project. Of course it won't be easy, as dev is completely lost as I see. Any ideas?
Shine Like The Sun
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Will Greece Lead a Rush to the Exits in Europe?

Technically, Greeks are voting this coming weekend only on whether to accept the terms of a bailout deal proposed by the country’s creditors, but other European governments, including the leaders of Germany, France, and Italy, have made clear today that they view it as an in-out referendum on whether Greece will remain within the eurozone.

Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras’ Syriza party has urged voters to reject the bailout, and as there’s currently no legal mechanism for withdrawing from the monetary union other than a complete withdrawal from the EU, the prospect of a full-scale “Grexit” is looking much more likely this week.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/29/euroskeptics_across_the_continent_are_keeping_a_close_eye_on_greece.html
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Quote from: qiangge1 on July 18, 2014, 11:23:35 AM
https://cryptorush.in/
tragedy  Angry

Nope, its the future, def. Coin prob reach $1 in 12 months, mark my words

July 20 soon Cheesy
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
spaincoin.org still not working.
Looks dead coin. It is a pity Sad Was nice one.

dont cry. just help and buy

Sry, if even homepage is not working I dont want to support this DEV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

funny video, but... what the fuck are you doing here?

trolling?

Trying to read anything from DEV about SPA homepage. Trying to verify if this coin still have the DEV.

dont cry. just help and buy

Sry, if even homepage is not working I dont want to support this DEV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
Activity: 1098
hahahaha thanks for the laughs. spa was my first pump and largest loss. It will go back up tomorrow!!! hahahahaha
Activity: 138
whats the difference between peseta en spaincoin?

Spaincoin vs Pesetacoin

Republic vs Monarchy
Cryptsy vs Bittrex
Missing dev vs Missing dev
41 btc  vs 109 btc
(Market Cap)

Please correct me if I'm wrong
I lol'd harder then i should.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
entered this but long time ago, selling 0, thanks for the opportunity
Activity: 33
The coin is shit but mining it is profitable.
Shine Like The Sun
What is the status of the coin?
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
1) if someone wants to sell this coin and let me take over dev, pm me with a price.
     It was asked quite a bit eaerlier and I am just now responding.
     apologies.

I will either answer yes or no, or get back to you.

2) what happened to all of the spaincoin pools?
    the only one I find is miningpoolhub

someone should go back and get rid of all the bad links to pools that do not even exist, these days. The pool itself doesn't exist , much less the coin.

this means every coin, not just this one.
so many people don't keep up with what they started.

well, I am willing, so hit me with your best shot.

I am not so old I cannot learn and make contact with the right people that can help me do this.

I am computer literate, period.
I may not be on top of all the things the blockchain does, but I can underststand it and learn it 100%.

This was 10x back in the day
Activity: 28
I've a few ideas (changes) and proposals for improving this coin. I hope to discuss these ones in summer with the developers. I like watching other coins and learn their pros and cons. If any coin really wants to be used in real world must talk to regular people on their own needs.
Activity: 117
Our currency What's the situation ?
Pages:
Jump to: