Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 30. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xHash.net Pools

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Spaincoin pool info:

VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop / 1% fee

Wallet is up to date!

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Hello

To claim the coins, would it be mandatory to use the DNI-E or it will be possible to use the FNMT digital signature?

We'll be accepting FNMT certificates for identification as well as the DNIe smartcard. Spaniards who don't have a card reader or a DNIe will be able to claim their coins too!

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hello

To claim the coins, would it be mandatory to use the DNI-E or it will be possible to use the FNMT digital signature?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
his words so remind me when i sold bitcoin at a SUPER uber loss cause i lost faith in that coin look at it now wish i would have kept the almost 4000 bitcoins i had

wow, thats sad. Sorry for your loss, thats just awful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
his words so remind me when i sold bitcoin at a SUPER uber loss cause i lost faith in that coin look at it now wish i would have kept the almost 4000 bitcoins i had
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

How the hell can you create a coin for spanish people without a website in spanish?

But following the advice of people around here you might get richer elsewhere

Oh look, it's that same polar bear taking another shit in a thread I visit. Hey, what's this link I can click on?? http://spaincoin.org/es/

Also, it might astonish you, but not everyone that bought Spaincoin did it because they wanted to be rich.

In case you haven't noticed, you aren't welcome here, so try and take the hint.

legendary
Activity: 1288
And again I ask you to not post here anymore. I see you more and more get pleasure, putting salt in our wounds!

I advice to everyone just ignore this user clicking on "ignore" under his avatar.

Thanks! I am very emotional at the moment!

No reply to his posts anymore! Clicking ignore and shutting down PC!
legendary
And again I ask you to not post here anymore. I see you more and more get pleasure, putting salt in our wounds!

I advice to everyone just ignore this user clicking on "ignore" under his avatar.
legendary
Of course my friend , ignore my posts ..
And join the herd of i*** that are holding aphroditecoin , mazacoin, greececoin

I know it's painful to be a bagholder of a coin that is going to the landfill but no matter how much you ignore reality , it will happen.

Let me ask you a single question..
How can you create a "national" coin  when most of it will end up in the hands of people who live outside spain?

How the hell can you create a coin for spanish people without a website in spanish?

And about my personal war with scam coins ...don't confuse them with alt coins.

There are some altcoins I respect namecoin,vertcoin,darkcoin, and what the hell..... dogecoin.(the power of that community can't be underestimated).

But spaincoin... it has nothing...
Tomorrow i can launch espanacoin , follow the patterns .. and what will happen?
What if 10 guys do the same..

Do you know that at launch the coin still  had the litecoin icon ?
http://www.reddit.com/r/spaincoin/comments/20m923/you_guys_cant_even_be_bothered_to_change_the/

And those are the devs that are going to change a nation?

Sorry for your loss mr bagholder , but you won't get rich in money with this...

Why are you spending time on this thread? Have nothing else to do? Why are you doing this on by your words-worthless coin?

I am wondering how your posts influence sells on market. After your recent post again price dropped! Just shut a f*** up, mr truth-about-altcoins-I'll-kill-spamcoins!

Leave as alone with our coins, as I said. Even if it dies. Let it be without your efforts. Just be kind to us and don't give us your posts! Your influence is more powerful as you think. Now you can feed your ego! Eat, eat, eat the energy! But look forward to not choke eventually!

Do you understand what you're saying?
If one person with a cute little polar bear avatar posting on a forum has the power to drive the price of a nation coin down with his post...

What kind of nation coin is that?
Look at bitcoin and the amount of fud every n00b is spreading daily..the coin hasn't budged a little , it took a 1mld nation to take steps against it to drive the price down by 30%.

I check dead altcoin threads i see people angry for losing money..
Those people are people who (the majority) will think every coin is a scam just because he bought the wrong one..

Copy coins like this who eat all your money and disappear are hurting the crypto environment and the trust people have in it.

Eventually all this will become a joke since we're printing coins as the fed is printing dollars.

And you mentioned ... your efforts?
What efforts? Running your video card and posting on the forum?
Those are efforts? You obvious don't have a clue what work is , little boy.

Covered all your questions , can you do the same ?

Ha, think I'm little boy?
Maybe it seems like that, and I am happy to be younger than I am. Thanks! You have no clue what am I doing in everyday life, what my education is, how much I was working in past, etc! I know what the work is, believe me!

I have involved a time to crypto world, not only posting here and mining there. Through Spaincoin I faced many things regarding me. Greediness was one of it! I am thankful for the lesson I've learned. I got much more than money can buy! Everything happens as it should.

Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I know it's painful to be a bagholder of a coin that is going to the landfill but no matter how much you ignore reality , it will happen.

How can you create a "national" coin  when most of it will end up in the hands of people who live outside spain?

There are some altcoins I respect namecoin,vertcoin,darkcoin, and what the hell..... dogecoin.(the power of that community can't be underestimated).

http://www.reddit.com/r/spaincoin/comments/20m923/you_guys_cant_even_be_bothered_to_change_the/

Why are you spending time on this thread? Have nothing else to do? Why are you doing this on by your words-worthless coin?

I am wondering how your posts influence sells on market. After your recent post again price dropped! Just shut a f*** up, mr truth-about-altcoins-I'll-kill-spamcoins!

Leave as alone with our coins, as I said. Even if it dies. Let it be without your efforts. Just be kind to us and don't give us your posts! Your influence is more powerful as you think. Now you can feed your ego! Eat, eat, eat the energy! But look forward to not choke eventually!

Do you understand what you're saying?
If one person with a cute little polar bear avatar posting on a forum has the power to drive the price of a nation coin down with his post...

What kind of nation coin is that?
Look at bitcoin and the amount of fud every n00b is spreading daily..the coin hasn't budged a little , it took a 1mld nation to take steps against it to drive the price down by 30%.

I check dead altcoin threads i see people angry for losing money..
Those people are people who (the majority) will think every coin is a scam just because he bought the wrong one..

Copy coins like this who eat all your money and disappear are hurting the crypto environment and the trust people have in it.

Eventually all this will become a joke since we're printing coins as the fed is printing dollars.

And you mentioned ... your efforts?
What efforts? Running your video card and posting on the forum?
Those are efforts? You obvious don't have a clue what work is , little boy.

Covered all your questions , can you do the same ?
legendary

Merit: 501
in defi we trust

How can you create a "national" coin  when most of it will end up in the hands of people who live outside spain?

legendary
Dear niothor, if you don't like Spaincoin and have so much bad insights regarding SPA, please don't come here to flaunt with your aka smart posts. You are stressing us, the people, who are still believing in mirracle. This thread becomes unhealthy because of you! It becomes just measly because of your posts. People are even selling more because you can't shut up. Go somewhere else to spread your poison.
Let us alone with our coins and some optimistic thoughts which brightens our Spaincoin involved future.

If you check niothors posts you will see that the majority are anti alt coin posts( not just spa) . He may be right and maybe not but I wouldn't waste too much time "discussing it with him.

Thanks! Anyway this thread must get rid of such posters. Yes, maybe he's right with his realistic view on things. Actually he is struggling many coin owners. In a result, there are more low price sells.

niothor's ego forces him to post such self-satisfied posts in different coin threads. I remember him to be active at Solarcoin thread, again those seeming realistic advices posted. It's like sh**ing here and there.

legendary
Dear niothor, if you don't like Spaincoin and have so much bad insights regarding SPA, please don't come here to flaunt with your aka smart posts. You are stressing us, the people, who are still believing in mirracle. This thread becomes unhealthy because of you! It becomes just measly because of your posts. People are even selling more because you can't shut up. Go somewhere else to spread your poison.
Let us alone with our coins and some optimistic thoughts which brightens our Spaincoin involved future.

If you check niothors posts you will see that the majority are anti alt coin posts( not just spa) . He may be right and maybe not but I wouldn't waste too much time "discussing it with him.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Will mine together.

▲ is this you mining?
legendary
This coin is going to be adopted in online shops, for buying real things. Just wait and see. The ones who are at this moment selling cheap their SPA's will cry in some months  Grin.

http://spaincoin.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/log1.png

The distribution will pump the price, as it will be adopted by many people in Spain who will want to spend them.

Do you sue your brain before typing...
The average spanish citizen will get 3$ worth of coins. On what the f*** will they spend their coins Smiley)))))))

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Coin price our efforts stabilized.

Look at the statistics. No critical fall. The price chart for the last hours, even has Wake up prices.

New updated wallet is working properly.

I second week and just keep the coin they were caught in the future.

I invite all to a reliable pool - http://spa.coinsprofit.com/.

Will mine together.

ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Pages:
Jump to: