Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 32. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Panic selling is still observable. How far will it go? No one knows! I am considering myself as bag holder, tiny bag holder...  Grin

Thanks to dev for efforts!

Btw, someone wants to dump even more! I have no other explanation for those small sell volumes than to lower the price. Well, they're killing the coin in the name of small profit. Wild, wild crypto world!  Grin

No , they are selling the coin for reducing their loss , while they still can.
It's you belibers who don't buy more , that are killing your coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Panic selling is still observable. How far will it go? No one knows! I am considering myself as bag holder, tiny bag holder...  Grin

Thanks to dev for efforts!

Btw, someone wants to dump even more! I have no other explanation for those small sell volumes than to lower the price. Well, they're killing the coin in the name of small profit. Wild, wild crypto world!  Grin
this coin is starting to get pathetic, it has been going down constantly for 3 weeks now. I am going to give up on this coin and lot look back, I won't sell but I have no faith in this coin getting to the levels where it was before.

Yeah, I am not selling too. No point to do it right now. We never know, when smaller or larger pump can happen. I agree that the price can' t go as high as it was once. I lost very much on this coin and BTCWhale scam, but it gave me more than a simple trading lesson. That's how I look on this from bright side.
At least I like that dev is still active. For example Android wallet was promised.
Btw, let's wait airdrop momentum.

agreed
legendary
Activity: 1288
this coin is starting to get pathetic, it has been going down constantly for 3 weeks now. I am going to give up on this coin and lot look back, I won't sell but I have no faith in this coin getting to the levels where it was before.

Yeah, I am not selling too. No point to do it right now. We never know, when smaller or larger pump can happen. I agree that the price can' t go as high as it was once. I lost very much on this coin and BTCWhale scam, but it gave me more than a simple trading lesson. That's how I look on this from bright side.
At least I like that dev is still active. For example Android wallet was promised.
Btw, let's wait airdrop momentum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
After almost 3 weeks of maintenance on cryptorush.in they finaly unlocked Spaincoin ,
 I just withdrawed my coins from there I suggest everyone does the same as fast as they can
Activity: 84
SPA is on agx.io! You can also earn 1% buy-side bonuses on DGB, NOBL, and VC too.

Quality matters. Support matters. Check out our newest support infographic below.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 182
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
The spain graph actually looks very close to the first half of the peseta graph.

Does this mean peseta is a pump and dump?

(just move the top graph over a few days)
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

On the other hand, Pesatacoin has a high adoption rate (already accepted in over a dozen of stores),

12 stores in a 40,000,000 people country. Hight Adoption Rate. Aha.

#WishfulThinking

I dont want to revive the uber boring debate over PCT and SPA, anyway. Time will set things on their place. But cmon, lets refrain from useless unexistant hype. SPA in two days had more headlines than PTC in the whole life of the coin. Lets see how develops on the airdrop.
Tons of ppl thought AUR was dead after drop. And here we are, weeks after drop and AUR is not at 1 litoshi, mind you...

i personally like how the graphs go from 100k to 1.5 mil  but the SPA graph that looks so little goes from 1 mil to 100,000,000 lol not fair comparison lol
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

On the other hand, Pesatacoin has a high adoption rate (already accepted in over a dozen of stores),

12 stores in a 40,000,000 people country. Hight Adoption Rate. Aha.

#WishfulThinking

I dont want to revive the uber boring debate over PCT and SPA, anyway. Time will set things on their place. But cmon, lets refrain from useless unexistant hype. SPA in two days had more headlines than PTC in the whole life of the coin. Lets see how develops on the airdrop.
Tons of ppl thought AUR was dead after drop. And here we are, weeks after drop and AUR is not at 1 litoshi, mind you...

Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

farfiman, it is directly connected. The low-post-count guy is just spewing propaganda here, there's some sort of absurd rivalry against Spaincoin from everyone related to that coin. Whatever.

Anyway a half-assed bitpay replica is not the way to go about making it easy for merchants to accept the coin at this stage. When we do something about that, the efforts are going to go in a different direction.

Even Spaincoin developers can't deny that Spaincoin is nothing but a pump-and-dump scam. Just take a look at the graph!! Anyone who is serious about investing and truly cares about supporting Spanish economy should buy Pesatacoins, its a no brainer.

Spaincoin

Pesatacoin

WHAT kind of graph is this i have a  HD monitor so i can see pretty colors and you only put bland colors i must say
Activity: 74
Anyone who is serious about investing and truly cares about supporting Spanish economy should buy Pesatacoins, its a no brainer.
Dude if ya think that when you treat people like idiots they will behave like idiots you're completely wrong in this case. You're just boring.
Activity: 336

farfiman, it is directly connected. The low-post-count guy is just spewing propaganda here, there's some sort of absurd rivalry against Spaincoin from everyone related to that coin. Whatever.

Anyway a half-assed bitpay replica is not the way to go about making it easy for merchants to accept the coin at this stage. When we do something about that, the efforts are going to go in a different direction.

Even Spaincoin developers can't deny that Spaincoin is nothing but a pump-and-dump scam. Just take a look at the graph!! Anyone who is serious about investing and truly cares about supporting Spanish economy should buy Pesatacoins, its a no brainer.

Spaincoin

Pesatacoin

Thanks a lot for your efforts, but please stop talking about PesetaCoin in the SpainCoin thread. I never saw SpainCoinDev talking about the Pros and Cons of his Coin in our Thread.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Lets hope it will atleast take off like EFL (national dutch coin) did few days ago. Pretty same story - just before airdrop price was 0.000085 and then on distribution day EFL went up to 0.00041.
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Activity: 224
I am really wondering if this coin is still going to take off. This coin should have been @ 0,01 btc a whole time ago.

When it begins to be distributed it will take off.
At this moment it's the target of dumpers, who want to buy more SPA's at lower price.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
On the other hand, Pesatacoin has a high adoption rate (already accepted in over a dozen of stores), and developers are soon releasing PayPTC (https://vimeo.com/90411524) a payment system similar to BitPay that will enable fast and easy integration into brick and mortar stores.
Who is running payptc?  If it isn't directly connected to pestacoin devs they could easily support spaincoin as well.
Pages:
Jump to: