Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 36. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
this is so crazy i dont understand personally why does the news from china affect a free decent world coin so much like bitcoin that in turn affects all
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Now we can safely sell the remaining coins....  pump SPA  --- now never begin
Are you Nostradamus himself? Smiley
Only time will tell.

lmao
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Are you Nostradamus himself? Smiley
Only time will tell.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I wonder is it good or bad for spa  http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/okcoin-fxbtc-btc38-announce-end-chinese-yuan-deposits-starting-april-3-2014/2014/04/02?

It is bad for all coins, all values go down when bitcoin goes down
Activity: 308
I wonder is it good or bad for spa  http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/okcoin-fxbtc-btc38-announce-end-chinese-yuan-deposits-starting-april-3-2014/2014/04/02?

It is bad for all coins, all values go down when bitcoin goes down
Activity: 21
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
i would love to see total hash over atleast over 2gh

Why? so more people dump it on cryptsy?

It doesn't matter how many people mine it. Coins are produced at a predetermined rate, that's what the difficulty ajustment is for.

yup thats exactly cause i love to look at everything with a negative view
Activity: 53

Activity: 84
I'll start the mining of this currency

You are welcome to join our pool Smiley

JOIN OUR POOL AND SPREAD SOME HASH
spain.speedhash.eu

Register now!
Activity: 65
I'll start the mining of this currency
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Good idea!

After the coin will exist only if used as an equivalent product or service.

By the way, the complexity was reduced to 19.23.

All miners are invited to a reliable pool - http://spa.coinsprofit.com/!

in my opinion if we get below 0.0001 it is going to be bloody hard for the price to recover and for the investors to regain faith in the coin...at this point it is pretty useless for me to get out, but still even if holding and admiring the dev, I'm quite worried

DEV, if you develop a SECURE online website that let's you buy Amazon.es gift cards for SPA, you will make your coin succeed.

that's a real good idea indeed

Yeah, I had considered that, along with other gift cards/codes for well-known retailers.
Would any of you want to do that? It doesn't have to be us directly, you know Wink Anyone can contribute, you could make your own gift card selling service!

i would so do this if i knew how lol
in my opinion if we get below 0.0001 it is going to be bloody hard for the price to recover and for the investors to regain faith in the coin...at this point it is pretty useless for me to get out, but still even if holding and admiring the dev, I'm quite worried

DEV, if you develop a SECURE online website that let's you buy Amazon.es gift cards for SPA, you will make your coin succeed.

Yeah, I had considered that, along with other gift cards/codes for well-known retailers.
Would any of you want to do that? It doesn't have to be us directly, you know Wink Anyone can contribute, you could make your own gift card selling service!

True, and here in Spain there are alot of shops that have giftcards, from Corte Ingles to Carrefour heck you could even sell pre paid phone cards for the major operators like orange etc..
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Wow Dev, I think you pissed off some people invested in Pesetacoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

More coins will be given away if 100SPA is too little. Something like the equivalent to 20-50 EUR.

Glad to know that my suggestion was taken.

It is one small step in the right direction indeed.

Now, for another suggestion: Have you even contacted any real merchants, such as El Corte Ingles? I mean they could be receptive, but if no one contacts them with some strategic plan, how would they even consider it? Without merchants accepting it, you have nothing, no matter how many badges or stickers you provide... And for merchants to join in you need to find someone that will anchor (sell into fiat) transactions instantly. BitPay, comes to mind. Have you contacted them?

By the way, a few coins in exchange for these suggestions would be nice...
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

+1 would be cool

Pages:
Jump to: