Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 38. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
If this doesn't get considerably better, the upcoming airdrop is going to be the burial of the coin... unless the amounts to be distributed are incremented substantially. Giving 3 euros to every Spaniard that claims them, with the caveat of having to produce personal information and no use for them other than sell them in an exchange for which they need to register and pay commission? I'd say 98% of Spaniards will no "No, gracias".

Will 1,000 (30 euros) do better? Just an idea... if the airdrop is not a huge success, the coin will hit the dirt under Pesetacoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If someone will invest around 0.15 BTC to buy SPA on Poloniex atm, the price should be pump to 0.004.

why would anyone buy SPA at this price if the can get it on Cryptsy for 0.0001 ?
Activity: 35
If someone will invest around 0.15 BTC to buy SPA on Poloniex atm, the price should be pump to 0.004.
Activity: 32
Spaincoin back to where it belongs!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
Head over to http://www.xhash.net/.

I've tried all the major pools, best interface & hashrates...

I'm sure you are a real user who is not related to the pool in any way and that you supply genuine, unbiased information.
you are a great contribution to this awesome community.

Don't be a d!ck, I've tried all the major SPA pools over the last week and this one is the best, by a long shot...
Activity: 53

I'm sure you are a real user who is not related to the pool in any way and that you supply genuine, unbiased information.
you are a great contribution to this awesome community.
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
all currency took a shot some more than others ok ^ ^
but once past the vague honest money will be covered head a bit so stay positive.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

I just talked to a Danish journalist, she's doing an article on cryptocurrencies for a major newspaper there  Smiley
+1  Cool
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org
The price of this coin seriously needs to go up before airdrop though for anyone to take it serious. People won't even bother to claim if theyre going to get like $5.
We can give more coins away if necessary, the pre-mine is large enough.

So those are good exchanges because they don't just add all the new garbage coins that come out... and you want them to add this garbage coin?
So you must be a "garbage user" for posting here, right? or should we just call you a troll?
Activity: 476

I just talked to a Danish journalist, she's doing an article on cryptocurrencies for a major newspaper there  Smiley

The problem there are many exchanges full of garbage coins, why don't you try a serious exchange that its not full of stupid worthless coins? Why don't you try exchanges like www.btc-e.com, www.binaryfund.com, bitstamp.net, they are serious premiums exchanges and its what spaincoin needs

So those are good exchanges because they don't just add all the new garbage coins that come out... and you want them to add this garbage coin?
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
The price of this coin seriously needs to go up before airdrop though for anyone to take it serious. People won't even bother to claim if theyre going to get like $5.
Activity: 98
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Why is Aurorocoin so much better, while SPA heads to the floor. Hmm

It was the 1st "national coin " and as such maybe more "reliable". Also it is a very small country and has more chance of success.
Look at AUR graph: http://coinmarketcap.com/aur_90.html   It peaked over 80$(!)   moved to 20-30 for a while and now at 2-4. How do you think those investors feel now....

Spa was at 45 cents at max and now 6-8 cents   so relatively spa is ok Wink

Actually Spa peaked at over $5 so far. Sadly it look like this isn't going to happen again. Had to be one of the quickest dumps I personally witnessed.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

I just talked to a Danish journalist, she's doing an article on cryptocurrencies for a major newspaper there  Smiley

The problem there are many exchanges full of garbage coins, why don't you try a serious exchange that its not full of stupid worthless coins? Why don't you try exchanges like www.btc-e.com, www.binaryfund.com, bitstamp.net, they are serious premiums exchanges and its what spaincoin needs

good idea  but how do you get the to take spa into consideration?
Activity: 118

legendary

I just talked to a Danish journalist, she's doing an article on cryptocurrencies for a major newspaper there  Smiley

Danecoin ? Wink
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I'm trying to buy a few on Cryptsy but no one selling under 0.00010...
legendary

All it takes for a coin to still be alive it's one miner.
But that doesn't mean the coin is out of a coma.

And with the news from china and the wave of fud coming in , the alts are going to suffer x10 more.

True, and basically most alts will eventually die because- truthfully-they aren't needed.
But a few will survive and hopefully thrive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
spa on cryptsy slowly die...  why cryptsy added spa?

Because it'a a damn free market , that's why. And a coin is supposed to be trade.
It wasn't cryptsy that killed spa , it was it's flawed and scammy design that killed it.

It's not over yet for spa.  Even I0coin and Ixcoin are still around after all these years.
It's a bad time now for most alts. When bitcoin surges, that will be the real test.

All it takes for a coin to still be alive it's one miner.
But that doesn't mean the coin is out of a coma.

And with the news from china and the wave of fud coming in , the alts are going to suffer x10 more.
Pages:
Jump to: