Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 35. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Biggest problem of the airdrop is the lower the price is, the fewer people will bother claiming.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
nothing new from DEV...
I'm here and I'm working on this coin. You want news every day? I don't have news every day. When things are done I have news, when I'm working on stuff I have no news.

We should wait until the airdrop happens and see what happens after that. If he keeps his word and the coins are distributed using the ID card and some establishments start to accept it, then nothing stops the coins from reaching the moon (or the atmosphere at least  Roll Eyes )
I'm working on that at the moment, by the way. Testign the ID card code and so on for the airdrop.

+1 Still mining, still supporting the coin & the dev.  I'm here until we arrive in heaven or hell, whichever.  Not going to give up on this coin as I believe in it  Cool
Activity: 125
nothing new from DEV...
I'm here and I'm working on this coin. You want news every day? I don't have news every day. When things are done I have news, when I'm working on stuff I have no news.

We should wait until the airdrop happens and see what happens after that. If he keeps his word and the coins are distributed using the ID card and some establishments start to accept it, then nothing stops the coins from reaching the moon (or the atmosphere at least  Roll Eyes )
I'm working on that at the moment, by the way. Testign the ID card code and so on for the airdrop.
price down and  for people important know that you're working on a coin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Investors just want to know you are around and supportive. ( and news when there is)
Damn right.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
nothing new from DEV...
Investors just want to know you are around and supportive. ( and news when there is)
Activity: 117
SpainCoinDev   Very tired, Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
someone expressly presses down the price .... why?

panic sell and dumpers dump.
Activity: 140

If you don't have at least 10K spa, it's not worth selling at these prices even if you are at a big loss.
I would take a chance and wait.

I don't have that much coins but I got some, I bought them yesterday so I could sell and leave with barely the same BTC I had yesterday, but I'm not, I believe in the future of the coin.

But I think this coin needs more SPANISH press coverage. There are 10 links in the OP, 9 in english, 1 in spanish. Maybe they should start contacting small newspapers around here and then the bigger ones. I will do it myself once I'm done with my exams in college and I have some time for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
nothing new from DEV...

legendary

If you don't have at least 10K spa, it's not worth selling at these prices even if you are at a big loss.
I would take a chance and wait.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Price going down down down  Cry
I'm trying to support but i can't waste more BTC
Activity: 125
legendary
It is time for me to move to UTC. It goes with lower gpu temp and lower power consumption.
prise now 0.00009696
 It is time to close this topic...
why?
Activity: 21
It is time for me to move to UTC. It goes with lower gpu temp and lower power consumption.
prise now 0.00009696
 It is time to close this topic...
Activity: 24
Activity: 21
someone expressly presses down the price .... why?

Updated to the new wallet using Scrypt-N! Now with Bittrex price displayed Smiley
Address: spa.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:25490 and use the Spaincoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.

You can now follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/P2PHash
this is so crazy i dont understand personally why does the news from china affect a free decent world coin so much like bitcoin that in turn affects all
This is a global market you know.
Pages:
Jump to: