Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 42. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
SPA on Cryptsy is great, but MintPal price is dragging the price down also on cryptsy, and again there is no sell resistance, ridiculous offers with dumpers accepting and giving away their SPA for nothing ._.

I have eaten all sell orders from 0.00018 to 0.00019, that's all I can do lol

I bet that right now , looking at the order book you're having an indigestion.

Ha, I have indigestion for a past week  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
SPA on Cryptsy is great, but MintPal price is dragging the price down also on cryptsy, and again there is no sell resistance, ridiculous offers with dumpers accepting and giving away their SPA for nothing ._.

I bet that right now , looking at the order book you're having an indigestion.
legendary
moving spa and btc over to craptsy just in case the big whales drop some btc buying support

I don't want to mess with Craptsy after my 3+ days deposit issues in past.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
moving spa and btc over to craptsy just in case the big whales drop some btc buying support
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It took precisely 11 trades before someone sold at 11k! So someone went to all the trouble of transferring the coins over and then decided, "you know what, why don't I sell them for pretty much lower than they have ever been on Mintpal or Bittrex..."  Roll Eyes
legendary
Did SPA need Craptsy? Noooooooooooo!
legendary
well i seen price at 1700 so i manage to buy me 51 coins lol thats all the money i have, but as soon as i bought it i seen a seller for 1699

This is called dump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
well i seen price at 1700 so i manage to buy me 51 coins lol thats all the money i have, but as soon as i bought it i seen a seller for 1699
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Cryptsy is not a big thing like before, the time is not right yet
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
How is this facet empty if i still see balance

Please donate to keep this faucet running:

SSmvqCVen4bPMR2Crbusc89weLeW9bFZYq

Please donate to the faucet owner to cover running costs:

SeD2iHgTPykMCBjzcbjVgNDxDh9p6g2a3j

Faucet balance: 0.99576789

Average payout: 0.00257139873631687

11489 payouts

18.29746789 Donated
legendary

And many thanks for your efforts! I think you'll be rewarded greatly!  Wink

I hope so, became a real bagholder right now lol.

Welcome to club! I am bagholder from those big pump days  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I hope so, became a real bagholder right now lol.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel

haha good job ^^

I do trust the developer and knowing that more and more businesses are jumping aboard is reassuring, but unluckily getting to Cryptsy has been a curse rather than a blessing for altcoins :/ with the price free falling, I fear that reaching cryptsy could be the last hit for Spa, even though I'm holding and hoping...
legendary

legendary

+1

Maybe someone will regret. I am holding still, just watching how market is moved with inclusion in Cryptsy

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
Activity: 238
Where the hash is - We are also Nscrypt central!

SPA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
And there you go:

The following markets have been added:  BC/BTC, SPA/BTC, BAT/BTC

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/449917692334837760
legendary