Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 44. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
We can't even know what influence will give the fact that SPA is at Cryptsy. Maybe some more attention is expected and raised trading volume.
Now on Mintpal there still is evident bearish influence. Any higher buys ends up with low sell.
It sucks a lot
Activity: 105
Grin It will list on Cryptsy this weekend, do you all trust me?

Why does listing on another exchange help the price?  Won't the users there just follow the trend?

The propaganda for more we should be something better
What do you think?
Do not think to follow suit?

It doesn't necessarily help the price long term, unless the increased exposure spreads supply out even thinner between exchanges... alot of the time, so much supply that it doesn't matter, at which point the price hype leading up to Cryptsy inclusion crashes.

The thing is, if you can get your coin over to Cryptsy ASAP, then you can often sell temporarily at a higher price. Look at the charts - for some reason, people tend to spend more on a coin at the very very start.
Activity: 86

Why does listing on another exchange help the price?  Won't the users there just follow the trend?

The propaganda for more we should be something better
What do you think?
Do not think to follow suit?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

spaincoin.org is now a multilanguage website english/spanish

I would like the dev to give a summary of the outlook for this coin including future development,public relations, possible growth etc.

Future development:
 - Android wallet will be ready next week.
 - Minor updates to main wallet. (Longer-term: implement digishield with a hardfork- reluctant to do another one until it's actually somewhat needed)
 - Payment gateway, and a related possibly killer feature integrated in wallets
 - DNIe ID processing and automated coin airdrop.

Public relations:
We've been contacted by several journalists. Some articles have been published, some are still in the works for online publications. Now, there is one article for a nation-wide distribution well-known print magazine that will probably be out next moth, that would be huge. That article was initially going to be on Bitcoin and cryptocoins in general but I've been told it will now be focused on SpainCoin. As we start having a more established web presence and the airdrop closes in, we'll contact the press ourselves. Some online advertising will be done too. Promotion over Spanish-language forums and websites too.

Growth:
Several merchants have expressed interest in accepting SpainCoin. We'll be linking to them soon. When we have the right tools, we'll be contacting many more. There are other things but we'll talk about them in time.

Can't wait for Android wallet. This is so great idea, I enjoyed Dogecoin Android wallet, when I had those coins.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
http://pool.spaincoin.fr/ still no payment, asked for manual wridraw and nothing, put auto wridraw at 15spa and still no payment  Huh
my 90Spa still on pools confirm balance
legendary
Cryptsy is about to list SpainCoin. 100% confirmed.

Shocked At least some movement will happen, I suppose!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

The Cryptocurrency Store is now offering free shipping to customers from Spain paying with SpainCoin!
http://www.thecryptocurrencystore.com/

Is there any way then to access the data on the blockchain?
You can use the block explorer http://explorer.spaincoin.org

i love it!
first merchant, congrantulations to all of us!

and about cryptsy, they never pass on the option to add a market they can make money on.
we are listed on all other respected exchanges. therefor, they have to add us.
its all about fees for them.

spa will have hundreds of btc volume there as it is related to AUR.
this means panic buying.
Activity: 105
Cryptsy is about to list SpainCoin. 100% confirmed.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
lol so many people lost there stack on these scam coins

lol so many people lost there stack on these scam coins

Even spammers are getting lazy :/
Report and block this asshole.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

The Cryptocurrency Store is now offering free shipping to customers from Spain paying with SpainCoin!
http://www.thecryptocurrencystore.com/

You can use the block explorer http://explorer.spaincoin.org
Activity: 65
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Cryptsy is the biggest alt-coin exchange site, so if SPA lists there, SPA will have more exposures and larger trade volumes, of course price will rise

Listen to the shiller and lose even more of your money.

Geez.  How much value has this scamcoin lost in the past 3 or 4 days since I told you all to sell?

Oh well.  Good luck hoping this stuff will ever go up again.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

Cryptsy is the biggest alt-coin exchange site, so if SPA lists there, SPA will have more exposures and larger trade volumes, of course price will rise
I hope you are right. Cryptsy has 80-90 coins and 150 markets. Spa will be just one of many. I'm all for spa being in more markets just
don't think it will have a major effect. What we need is an uptrend in BTC which drags all the rest up ad has before many times.
Activity: 840

legendary

We can't even know what influence will give the fact that SPA is at Cryptsy. Maybe some more attention is expected and raised trading volume.
Now on Mintpal there still is evident bearish influence. Any higher buys ends up with low sell.
It sucks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

And the reason you think this and are confident you are right is...?

It is a secret, don't sell now and sell on Cryptsy  Grin

If your wrong your gonna look a right prick if your right big yourself for givin us the info  Smiley
Activity: 490

It is a secret, don't sell now and sell on Cryptsy  Grin

Well, we'll all know if you "got the goods" by Monday I guess  Wink
Activity: 840

It is a secret, don't sell now and sell on Cryptsy  Grin
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: