Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 43. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPA IS NOW ON CRYPTSY!!!!!!!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/180
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

Aaand another merchant:
FaceLock.mobi
Mobile application development, mobile security, custom computer vision systems, artificial intelligence systems

(they're going to help develop the mobile wallet for SpainCoin too!)

NICE  so is this merchant #4 or #5 accepting spain coin? I think at this rate might make the count of merchants into double digits by monday  Smiley
Activity: 195
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Cryptsy is about to list SpainCoin. 100% confirmed.

Where is this information from? When it could happen?

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewdeposits/134

I think it doesn't mean that SpainCoin will be added to Cryptsy but that is possible. Does anyone know when Cryptsy added this page? Maybe it was in times when SpainCoin was still "hot"?

No, it always goes like this. These pages only ever happen when Cryptsy is in the process of adding them. SpainCoin will be on there today, along with BlackCoin and BatCoin.
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
It is really stupid, those coins got nothing to offer... the coin owners will let the coin die before they need to send those coins, first they pump it, stupid people start buying and buying, then they dump all the coins and game over... i don't play those games.

I'm only interested in real coins, real developers that work for their coins, like Xivra and Klondike coin, yes, does coins are not moving now, but with all the services that has been added  they will one day, and we will not talk about any of those countrycoin.

You are a sensible person
Standing in a wait-and-see angle
Always able to see things more clearly
Activity: 106
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

Aaand another merchant:
FaceLock.mobi
Mobile application development, mobile security, custom computer vision systems, artificial intelligence systems

Fantastic!
Keep on working  Wink.

Begin
We don't need to wait for anything
Come on
Activity: 84

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewdeposits/134

I think it doesn't mean that SpainCoin will be added to Cryptsy but that is possible. Does anyone know when Cryptsy added this page? Maybe it was in times when SpainCoin was still "hot"?

STILL LOW DIFF, BEST TIME TO START MINING AGAIN Smiley

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spain.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Although this coin is not my imagination of so good, but I still feel that he is very potential.
Activity: 210
spa.pool.mn invites you to mine SpainCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime

Again scam pool!!!?Huh Maybe this guy is dumping the price!  Grin

I wouldn't give him so much credit.
All he is capable of is stealing your coins and selling your login information.
And running bots to post about his shitty pool every 10 minutes.

Don't trust anyone
I once when the
Good luck to you
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Grin

You should thank me if you buy CHEAP SPAs before listing on Cryptsy

I have no BTC to buy those. Regarding Cryptsy, I suspect that all coins on voting list close to top have it's profile prepared.
Activity: 840
 Grin

You should thank me if you buy CHEAP SPAs before listing on Cryptsy
legendary

Activity: 224

Aaand another merchant:
FaceLock.mobi

Fantastic!
Keep on working  Wink.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

Aaand another merchant:
FaceLock.mobi

legendary
We can't even know what influence will give the fact that SPA is at Cryptsy. Maybe some more attention is expected and raised trading volume.
Now on Mintpal there still is evident bearish influence. Any higher buys ends up with low sell.
It sucks a lot

Why did you post my text without quotation? Undecided
Activity: 224
I know a lot of spaniards who are impatiently waiting for receving their coins from official distribution.

This is going to be a real success!!!
Are you supporting both this and pesetacoin?

Absolutely yes !!!!

Both coins are really interesting and serious initiatives.

The one I don't like very much is rotocoin. But Pesetacoin and Spaincoin are very reliable, in my opinion.

I enjoyed that slight uptrend recently, but bears are stronger so far.

To be honest, I am thinking of decision to sell the coins, but my hand still struggles to make move.  Grin

I think you shouldn't sell yet.
When the coin is distributed it will blow up to the moon.

Moreover, I'm thinking to buy more.

Well, watching AUR fall, everyone could be afraid of price lowering after airdrop. But it's cryptoworld, where everything could happen. No point to sell now, I just started watching price swings again. Bad habit indeed. I just have to forget my BC sell fact, I see it's success and regret. Have to live with it. BC price also can go to floor and under. Their multipool idea is great, but still it is based on drowning other market players. Is BC karma good? Who knows...

Who remember the AUR price at 0.18BTC? Unbelievable... but it was some day...  Grin

There is a main difference with AUR: Spain is a 45 million people market whilst Iceland is just a 300k market. This means that much more people will adopt the coin.
Moreover, SpainCoin pretends to be a valid pay method for online shops, bets, lotteries, etc., and I think that's what's going to pump the coin, to participate in real economy  Wink.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

We have two more merchants!

Metropolis Valladolid
Magic, card games, Comics, Anime Lego, fantasy and science fiction. Since 1998
http://www.facebook.es/MetropolisValladolid

Gestoría Medina

http://www.gestoriamedina.es
Company incorporation, tax advisors, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: