Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 59. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

And about the airdrop, we're definitely not going to give away 3% of the premine in a single day. The amount of coins will be limited so that only a reasonable number (an amount per day at the same order of magnitude as the coins being mined per day) that can be absorbed by the market will be given away at first to avoid spikes in coin supply.
That is a very good idea, AUR is airdropping hundreds of coins a minute now, its silly...
And yes, i mean yesterdays price, its now less than half.
BTW, good to see you active here, keep on going, still have a couple hundred SPA Grin
yeah you're right it's like 50%now
Without KGW, and a lot of their hash evaporated block times are hours now. Most of the airdrop coins are not even on the exchanges, and i bet that is where they are heading...

edit: well actually 20 min or so block times...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
SpainCoin.org

And about the airdrop, we're definitely not going to give away 3% of the premine in a single day. The amount of coins will be limited so that only a reasonable number (an amount per day at the same order of magnitude as the coins being mined per day) that can be absorbed by the market will be given away at first to avoid spikes in coin supply.
That is a very good idea, AUR is airdropping hundreds of coins a minute now, its silly...
BTW, good to see you active here, keep on going, still have a couple hundred SPA Grin
yeah you're right it's like 50%now
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How many SPA Coins am I going to make for a day from 2400kh/s ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

+1000

SpainCoin.org

SpainCoinDev - What would it take to do this?  And/or take out some kind of advert in national newspaper or national news website?  Come up with a bit of a PR strategy to raise our profile?  I don't think it would take much exposure to catch the media's attention at this time.  I'm sure it would be quite expensive to take out advertising at national level, but split between us all it should be very little each?  Why don't you create a donation address (I guess in BTC) for us to donate to for the sole purpose of raising the profile of SpainCoin? 

Thoughts?  What can I do to help? (I don't speak Spanish Sad)  I'll give this some more thought as well...

We still need a decent website in Spanish with didactic content where we explain what Spaincoin is about in layman terms . We can advertise all we want, but Spaniards won't understand a thing the way our websites are, currently. At this time our website(s) is intended for the tech-savvy, miners, early investors and so on, *at this time*, because that's what was needed at first.

We are in the process of creating new contents for the average citizen, in Spanish. When we have that we'll be ready to convert visitors from Spain.

Great sounds like your one step ahead Smiley  Try not to miss the opportunity of the media attention on the economy though  Wink  Not sure there is much I can do to help, but let me know if there is.
SpainCoin.org
Well, the AUR "claim" is a big fail, value drop to 1/3 of the opening...
There is no way, that 9K ppl (nearly 3% whole population) react to this in less than 24 hours.
ppl abused and dumped the hell out of it...
Get out from SPA ASAP!
FALSE. AUR price hasn't dropped to 1/3 of "open" price (there's no market "open" time so I assume you refer to yesterday's price) . it has dropped to maybe 2/3 as of now, and probably bottomed.
SpainCoin.org
SpainCoinDev - What would it take to do this?  And/or take out some kind of advert in national newspaper or national news website?  Come up with a bit of a PR strategy to raise our profile?  I don't think it would take much exposure to catch the media's attention at this time.  I'm sure it would be quite expensive to take out advertising at national level, but split between us all it should be very little each?  Why don't you create a donation address (I guess in BTC) for us to donate to for the sole purpose of raising the profile of SpainCoin? 

Thoughts?  What can I do to help? (I don't speak Spanish Sad)  I'll give this some more thought as well...

We still need a decent website in Spanish with didactic content where we explain what Spaincoin is about in layman terms . We can advertise all we want, but Spaniards won't understand a thing the way our websites are, currently. At this time our website(s) is intended for the tech-savvy, miners, early investors and so on, *at this time*, because that's what was needed at first.

We are in the process of creating new contents for the average citizen, in Spanish. When we have that we'll be ready to convert visitors from Spain.
Well, the AUR "claim" is a big fail, value drop to 1/3 of the opening...
There is no way, that 9K ppl (nearly 3% whole population) react to this in less than 24 hours.
ppl abused and dumped the hell out of it...
Get out from SPA ASAP!
I think the Spanish riots, greatly underreported so far by mainstream media could be huge catalyst for SpainCoin.

http://rt.com/in-motion/madrid-protest-march-dignity-857/

This is true, they barely talked about it on Spanish news ( I live in Spain but I'm Dutch and lived in France before )

and on French tv they did not even mention it AT ALL and Dutch tv they showed 5 seconds of images..

Would seem this is just the beginning of some real explosive rioting

http://rt.com/in-motion/spain-clashes-arrests-protest-661/

Reports say people from all over Spain are flocking en masse to Madrid to join these protests.

Someone from Madrid make a big banner for SpainCoin and get out there on the streets.  I'll donate to that.  (I'm serious!)

I think the Spanish riots, greatly underreported so far by mainstream media could be huge catalyst for SpainCoin.

This is true, they barely talked about it on Spanish news ( I live in Spain but I'm Dutch and lived in France before )

and on French tv they did not even mention it AT ALL and Dutch tv they showed 5 seconds of images..

Reports say people from all over Spain are flocking en masse to Madrid to join these protests.

Someone from Madrid make a big banner for SpainCoin and get out there on the streets.  I'll donate to that.  (I'm serious!)
Activity: 294

Activity: 308

Activity: 294

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think it can go higher than that. Just not yet. One good pump would see it pass that mark with barely a breather, and I am sure this will be in the sights of pumpers. They are the buggers buying at these low low panic prices, before they announce to their "clients" which coin they will pump. It's just making sure you're at your PC when they do.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Let's be real. Spa max value will be 0.001 at it's best. To much coinfu**kers around SPA, like carrion birds to get some more flesh.

No one is interested in long term growth, just small profits. Ok, do this, guys, eat, eat, eat. I am angry, this is all I've left from that, what's on SPA exchange.

Ok, now I see, why I should stop continuously watch the price- to not to see those dirty money snatching moves.

I am still in, not going to sell and day trade.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Wow, that was so fast downtrend!  Shocked  Cry
I hope this continues until I can get some more bitcoin to mintpal  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: