Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 85. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
WTF?

saw it on http://spaincoin.miningpoolhub.com/

Is it real? I mean if it is, it might be good for spaincoin

Yes it's real.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Yes! It is real.

And this is a good idea!

Mining with us: http://spa.coinsprofit.com/
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
I have to laugh at all the "investors" here. This coin was launched less than 3 weeks ago and is going through turmoil. I don't know if its a "pump&dump" scam coin or not-time will tell ,  but you people have no patience. Look at BC, LC ,NC and even ixcoin and some of the older alt's. it has taken years for them to grow and have gone through there own multiple turmoil periods. Buy some coins and just WAIT. If you are lucky it will make you a very nice profit. If the coin fails ( and it could) then take it like a man and stop complaining.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
HOLD STEADY TILL AFTER THE HARD FORK PEOPLE.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My favorite coin has no value, ASK her so much that I will not be on the customer not

Look at the list of ASK mntpal, now that it is apparent brightness as we have lots of people SPA dearly bought, you have to be reconciled with the loss and exit from the market
legendary
2 BTC turn to 0.34 with MAZA and now 0.34 turn to 0.04 with SPA
OMG WHAT HAPPEN WITH ME  Cry Angry Huh

we should have gone blackcoin, look at the growth of that one..

you have no idea what you're talking about... go with black coin... that coin is mined already

The price of BC is quite stable even after pumps. And it is growing slowly. What a sheep I am, I sold my BC low to cash out some money and to put in SPA at the spike, because I was in wrong place at a wrong time to get attention to SPA, then BTCWhale affirmations about SPA=AUR price and more. I was bought with that. Now the hard lesson in my life has happened.
legendary
What absolute fail.  I didn't learn from Maza and tried investing 1btc in this crap 2 days ago when it hit 67000, thinking perhaps I'd scored a bargain and it had bottomed out.

Turns out I had to flip it today at 45000 and my 1btc turned into 0.7btc.    THANK GOD I SOLD IT TODAY WHEN IT WAS 45000, AS IT'S NEARLY LOST HALF THE VALUE SINCE THEN LOLOLOL.

These country coins are dead, IMO.  The public has caught on, and now they're just a dime a dozen 'pump the first day and flatline' coins.  Nobody wants these after the initial pumps once they hit coinmarketcap.  And if anyone think aurora 'rebounding' from 10 dollars to 20 dollars a few weeks after the initial rise to 100 is something to hold your hopes on for Spain, then you have really really low expectations.

Add to the fact a shitload of new coins are mined, and there simply is not enough market interest to possibly keep the prices at current levels, or even close.  This stuff will probably bottom out at 5,000 or less.

I've definitely learned my lesson.  Get in early once the coin is first released...flip for profit on initial pump...and gtfo.  It's not rocket science.

You are lucky one, I have lost far more BTC. I have learned a lot, and it seems for me to go away from this dirty cryptomarket.
Activity: 322
Looking forward to the news dev. I think there will be a big pump if the fork is successful.
Activity: 406
I think you can only use the 'market manipulators' argument for so long.  Because the same ones who scream 'market manipulators crushed the coin' are the same ones quick to offer praise when those same people pump the coin to unrealistic prices.

I think the bots actually have kept the price from dropping even quicker than they already have, as most are just hedging their losses while trying to bait people to buy in while the supply keeps growing.  There is simply too much supply, not enough demand...and too many people having unrealistic expectations for value after these national coins are pumped 500-1000% in a day.  For that reason, I think all these national coins are going to face tough roads from here on out....especially as everyone comes out with their own national coin and the market becomes way too oversaturated.  It's borderline ridiculous (well, the entire alt game is getting more ridiculous by the minute).  As the public will just view them as a 'one night freak,' just like a slutty female.

'Hit it, and quit it,' so to speak.
Activity: 539
Furthermore, it wasn't the multipools that killed SPA.  It was market manipulators running the price steadily downward while pulling as much BTC out of the pockets of small investors as possible.  Anyone interested in investing in any of these countrycoins should read the SPA thread carefully.  They did it once...they'll do it again.

I agree, I think it may have been both, mintpal helped with that
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WTF?

saw it on http://spaincoin.miningpoolhub.com/

Activity: 406
What absolute fail.  I didn't learn from Maza and tried investing 1btc in this crap 2 days ago when it hit 67000, thinking perhaps I'd scored a bargain and it had bottomed out.

Turns out I had to flip it today at 45000 and my 1btc turned into 0.7btc.    THANK GOD I SOLD IT TODAY WHEN IT WAS 45000, AS IT'S NEARLY LOST HALF THE VALUE SINCE THEN LOLOLOL.

These country coins are dead, IMO.  The public has caught on, and now they're just a dime a dozen 'pump the first day and flatline' coins.  Nobody wants these after the initial pumps once they hit coinmarketcap.  And if anyone think aurora 'rebounding' from 10 dollars to 20 dollars a few weeks after the initial rise to 100 is something to hold your hopes on for Spain, then you have really really low expectations.

Add to the fact a shitload of new coins are mined, and there simply is not enough market interest to possibly keep the prices at current levels, or even close.  This stuff will probably bottom out at 5,000 or less.

I've definitely learned my lesson.  Get in early once the coin is first released...flip for profit on initial pump...and gtfo.  It's not rocket science.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Please don't change it to scrypt-n-factor.

If you dev team really want to change algorithm, please consider keccak or x11.
keccak and x11 is cooler, needs less electricity.

Especially, x11 is cooler than scrypt about 30%.

Cooling is crucial for this summer.
Many miners are worried about cooling, and they will not like scrypt-like coins.

This is big change to coin, and this maybe the last chance to change.
Activity: 112
Furthermore, it wasn't the multipools that killed SPA.  It was market manipulators running the price steadily downward while pulling as much BTC out of the pockets of small investors as possible.  Anyone interested in investing in any of these countrycoins should read the SPA thread carefully.  They did it once...they'll do it again.
Hey guys I was in spa also, the multipools look to have totally crushed spa, anyways come join the cyprus train aka aphroditecoin it just got on cyrptorush https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=APH&b=BTC and per coinmarkets twitter will be added on there soon
Looks just like SPA.  High value...plenty of room for whales to drive it into the ground.  No thanks.
Activity: 308

we should have gone blackcoin, look at the growth of that one..
Activity: 539
Hey guys I was in spa also, the multipools look to have totally crushed spa, anyways come join the cyprus train aka aphroditecoin it just got on cyrptorush https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=APH&b=BTC and per coinmarkets twitter will be added on there soon
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Dumped.  Learned my lesson about listening to twitter feeds.

Moving forward I'd advise those who got screwed here to spread the word about BTCWhale.  

Pages:
Jump to: