Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 81. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Seems everybody keeps ignoring the elephant in the room. Multis uber mining and dumping is ok, i dont care. The difficulty and speed of SPA's appearing rises. less SPA's available for the future...

And in 20 days, the Drop.

Is not about trading or timing. As a Spaniard, will be great if after the drop the price is 20,000 satoshis. I will be able to offer my professional services to spanish ppl and rack hundreds of SPA for almost nothing. After that, the summer will come... And savvy restaurant and hostel owners across Spain , the second most visited country in the world, will be able to offer services in exchange of SPAs.

We are mining for free vacations here, people. Wise up!

I don't really understand your post. you say it "will be great if after the drop the price is 20,000 satoshis." the price now is 30,000 so you think it will be better for Spain if the price is lower?? I'm scratching my head on that one , please explain.

+1

I also didn't understand about satoshis

LOL I did not understand any of his post but the part about 20,000 sat. made me say  HUH?   Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

HashFever

New pool with scrypt-n is ready at:

http://spa-ns.hashfever.com

You are more than welcome to mine with us!

Please update your software and stratum server to:
STRATUM:    stratum+tcp://spa-ns-stratum.hashfever.com
PORT:    3278

All the existing accounts form old pool have been transferred to the new pool, so if have been registered with HashFever for SpainCoin before you don't need to register again.

legendary
Activity: 1288

Seems everybody keeps ignoring the elephant in the room. Multis uber mining and dumping is ok, i dont care. The difficulty and speed of SPA's appearing rises. less SPA's available for the future...

Is not about trading or timing. As a Spaniard, will be great if after the drop the price is 20,000 satoshis. I will be able to offer my professional services to spanish ppl and rack hundreds of SPA for almost nothing. After that, the summer will come... And savvy restaurant and hostel owners across Spain , the second most visited country in the world, will be able to offer services in exchange of SPAs.

I don't really understand your post. you say it "will be great if after the drop the price is 20,000 satoshis." the price now is 30,000 so you think it will be better for Spain if the price is lower?? I'm scratching my head on that one , please explain.

+1

I also didn't understand about satoshis
legendary
buy @0.0023 should i sell now ?  Cry

If I were you, I'd ride it out. The coming Hard Fork will turn things around.
legendary

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

Activity: 392
agreed Cheesy

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
As the hard fork kicks in the supply of coins will go down and the price will rise, hold for a few more days, you will thank me.

NOT TRUE...
coin supply is still 100 SPA / 2 minutes...

the shares of the small / middle great miners will rise.
multipools will have non.

you have more SPA then.

You are right, my bad.

The muti pools just dump for what ever price they can get, and this forces the price down, as they do not care about holding for investment.

Either way life will be better without them.
As the hard fork kicks in the supply of coins will go down and the price will rise, hold for a few more days, you will thank me.

NOT TRUE...

you have more SPA then.

But with the multipools gone, won't the diff be at much
more even level and as a result not have the wild swings
up and down. And will help the price recover.
with the multipools gone (they dump at lowest price) it's in the hands of the small / middlegreat miner.
they set the price. quick small profit or long time great profit (or loss)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

NOT TRUE...

you have more SPA then.

But with the multipools gone, won't the diff be at much
more even level and as a result not have the wild swings
up and down. And will help the price recover.

NOT TRUE...

you have more SPA then.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

It sucks being a bag holder, I was one on maza, and I lost a lot on that one, but the dev's didn't address the coins that were being put into circulation, and that killed it.

Fortunately this dev realizes how to fix the problem.

I agree, the dev really seems competent and active compared to Mazacoin, which is a joke by now.
legendary

It sucks being a bag holder, I was one on maza, and I lost a lot on that one, but the dev's didn't address the coins that were being put into circulation, and that killed it.

Fortunately this dev realizes how to fix the problem.
Activity: 210

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend
Activity: 196

I bought at 0.0074 last week, all the way to 0.00034, and I still hold it. Dumped more bought more. No idea why am I doing this, maybe I trust the Dev? lol
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
legendary
No brightlight, FY. Alot of people, me included signed up for this coin to help out the Spainish people and what happened? A shitload of people got burned by this turkey. Thank god I bought it when it was "only" 50 cents and "only" lost 50% of my investment. The developer fucked it up plain and simple, they deserve ZERO sympathy. What the real question is, what are they going to do about it? Are they going to man up and fix the problems or they just going to burn more people. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Come on guys, WE ALL KNOW that those type of coins are only pump and dump coins, so you lost 50% another person won 50%. That is the game, and at the end the only person that really wins in DEV with his pre-mine coins, the exchanges because of the fees, but not the small investors. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. I will get in Spaincoin when it drop to 10000sats, who is crazy to pay so much money? And if it move higher then it is again a pump & dump

They are going to fork this coin on Monday to Scrypt Adaptive NFactor so they wont get raped by the multi-pools anymore. I hate multi-pools.   Angry
Better buy in now!  Wink
legendary
Well I sympathize with you brightlight, but I'm in for the long haul. I'm not going to purposely burn myself when I'm still mining it. Perhaps if through mining I can reach sort of a break even point I may consider it but I think I'll hold off until the airdrop apr15th. If the developers get their shit together and advertise like crazy and sell their idea to the techsavvy youth of Spain then this could take off like Aurora. If they keep fucking around and not advertising and making the mining mindnumbingly easy then it's a dead duck. For example I'm mining on one GTX660 right which only gets 250Kh/s and I'm getting like 3 or 4 coins a day. Thats crazy!!! The difficulty right now on my mining pool is 128!!!! Holy fuck batman! You could literally mine by pen and paper at that level. It needs to be 10 times higher like in the 1000 range to hold any of its value because people are just mining and dumping it for free cash, they aren't holding on to it. I can tell just by the sell orders.... 1.378899 5.65677788 .... shit like that. They are just dumping what they are mining instead of holding on to it which is fucking this coin and everyone who actually bought it. I fortunately only bought 28 and have mined about 10 in the last few days so I'm not getting burned really. But imagine the poor bastards who bought thousands when the price was $5! I imagine they can't sit down right now from the reeming they got over that one. Let's hope the Devs get their shit together before april 15th.

Thanks! I could not stand those price drops anymore. Especially when I lost so much investment and much potencial profit on BC. I was so big sheep, I just  can't understand who the f*** moved my hand to get in this at it's hugest spike till now.

So I wish good luck to everyone with SPA!

Maybe my short term crypto world worker career is at it's end stage. Too much hours stolen from real life watching price swings, too much stress.

Money earned with real work- intellectual or manual, is much more valuable than what comes from speculations. I know the greatest count of people will say, money is money, but for me it's like I said.

Either way if we count money as energy, then this- cryptocurrency, energy is not the best you can get in your favour.

It's like gambling, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Trading on exchanges alot of us are too novice to make our bread with that, me included. Also I consider this more on the level of sports betting and a hobby than an investment or money maker for me..

Yeah I agree, in addition I have a positive sides from this. I have learned much, what can't be bought for money.

Activity: 308
Well I sympathize with you brightlight, but I'm in for the long haul. I'm not going to purposely burn myself when I'm still mining it. Perhaps if through mining I can reach sort of a break even point I may consider it but I think I'll hold off until the airdrop apr15th. If the developers get their shit together and advertise like crazy and sell their idea to the techsavvy youth of Spain then this could take off like Aurora. If they keep fucking around and not advertising and making the mining mindnumbingly easy then it's a dead duck. For example I'm mining on one GTX660 right which only gets 250Kh/s and I'm getting like 3 or 4 coins a day. Thats crazy!!! The difficulty right now on my mining pool is 128!!!! Holy fuck batman! You could literally mine by pen and paper at that level. It needs to be 10 times higher like in the 1000 range to hold any of its value because people are just mining and dumping it for free cash, they aren't holding on to it. I can tell just by the sell orders.... 1.378899 5.65677788 .... shit like that. They are just dumping what they are mining instead of holding on to it which is fucking this coin and everyone who actually bought it. I fortunately only bought 28 and have mined about 10 in the last few days so I'm not getting burned really. But imagine the poor bastards who bought thousands when the price was $5! I imagine they can't sit down right now from the reeming they got over that one. Let's hope the Devs get their shit together before april 15th.

Thanks! I could not stand those price drops anymore. Especially when I lost so much investment and much potencial profit on BC. I was so big sheep, I just  can't understand who the f*** moved my hand to get in this at it's hugest spike till now.

So I wish good luck to everyone with SPA!

Maybe my short term crypto world worker career is at it's end stage. Too much hours stolen from real life watching price swings, too much stress.

Money earned with real work- intellectual or manual, is much more valuable than what comes from speculations. I know the greatest count of people will say, money is money, but for me it's like I said.

Either way if we count money as energy, then this- cryptocurrency, energy is not the best you can get in your favour.

It's like gambling, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Trading on exchanges alot of us are too novice to make our bread with that, me included. Also I consider this more on the level of sports betting and a hobby than an investment or money maker for me..
Pages:
Jump to: