Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 80. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Just because there's a hard fork later today, doesn't mean you should stop mining until then! The blockchain is going to be stuck for long periods of time if you don't mine, thanks to the multipools, it's been more than an hour since the last block right now. Please mine with scrypt until 18:00 GMT , and then switch to scrypt-n. Don't stop mining!

Im not stoppin.. not a chance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

Just because there's a hard fork later today, doesn't mean you should stop mining until then! The blockchain is going to be stuck for long periods of time if you don't mine, thanks to the multipools, it's been more than an hour since the last block right now. Please mine with scrypt until 18:00 GMT , and then switch to scrypt-n. Don't stop mining!

p2pool pools, for instance, are going to work in port 25490 for mining scrypt blocks and 26490 for scrypt-n.  You can still mine with the current algorithm until 18:00 gmt.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Proof of Work algorithm: Scrypt -- from Monday 24th 18:00GMT, the hashing algorithm will switch to Scrypt-N adaptive. From then on you will have to use a different miner (any miner that can mine Vertcoin, for example).

SUMPOOL is updated and READY!

http://spa.sumpool.com   

0% FEE
STRATUM
PPLNS

and all the other goodness that comes with being one of the BEST!
Activity: 56
spa.pool.mn news!  Grin
We have updated our pool wallet to v0.8.8 and we are ready to change the scrypt algorithm to scrypt-N at 18:00 GMT.

Join us for 0% fee and 100% uptime
Don't waste your hashes on unstable pools!
Activity: 14
Well.. I got back in. Was it good idea, I don't know. Time will show, tomorrow is N-factor evening, many hopes on that.
I did too.  I think it was a good idea... the change to Scrypt-N should bring different miners onboard and alleviate the selling pressure... then it is wait for news.  I think Spaincoin is a sleeping giant right now and will wake up in a week or two.  Doing good volume so I don't think I'm alone in that assessment.  I guess we just have to wait and see.
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

P2Pool code updated on GitHub:
https://github.com/SpainCoinProject/p2pool

Use this to set up p2pool pools (nodes) (for mining from 18:00 GMT onwards). Don't forget to install the vtc_scrypt python module in vertcoin_scrypt. New worker port is 26490. (Code untested, but the change is trivial).
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Same here have an Nvidia card so I'm mining like a crazy MOFO until tomorrow. The change to n-factor and difficulty change is going to increase the price for sure. Can't mine after change to N-scrypt though not worth it on an Nvidia. Have to use cudaminer to get any balls out of it so I'm stuck on scrypt. Will probably go back to dogecoin then trade to spain.

BTW 1800 GMT is like noon eastern standard time for us in NA.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Well.. I got back in. Was it good idea, I don't know. Time will show, tomorrow is N-factor evening, many hopes on that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT SPAINCOIN AND IT'S PRICE TO NOT TO FALL, PLEASE DON'T PUT LARGE BUY OFFERS, DUE TO MULTIPOOLS NOT HAVING OPPORTUNITY TO DUMP. TOMORROW SPAINCOIN WILL START A NEW APPROACH FOR PRICE RAISE. AND YES, SELLERS- DO NOT BE AFFRAID KEEP YOUR OFFERS AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE.

LET'S PROVE THE OPPOSITE TO THOSE, WHO TALKS ABOUT COIN'S BAD DESTINY. BC WAS AT 200+ SATS NOT EVEN LONG TIME AGO, NOW IT IS CLOSE TO 5000. YES IT IS DIFFERENT TYPE OF COIN, BUT SPA CAN BE VERY SUCCESSFULL AS COUNTRY COIN THE OTHER THING THAT DIFFERENTIATES IT FROM OTHER JUST SCRYPT COINS.

DEV, IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCREASE BLOCK REWARD TIME FOR THE COIN?

THANK YOU TO ALL AND DEVs ESPECIALLY!

P.S. I wrote the text in all caps not because I forgot to switch off caps lock  Tongue
+1
Activity: 308
jumped back in on this now that I can get more coins for now. Will be off it when it changes to -N factor

same here
Activity: 427
jumped back in on this now that I can get more coins for now. Will be off it when it changes to -N factor
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well the switch to Scrypt-N and reward halving can only help the coin.

Better than nothing at this point..
Activity: 213
After compiling the new wallet I get that my version is 0.8.7. Why?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
FInaly that someone listen to me and stay away from script
legendary
No comprendo amigo
Tomorrow what?

Tomorrow is scedueled hard fork with adaptive N-factor
legendary
Activity: 1036
No comprendo amigo
Tomorrow what?
buy @0.0023 should i sell now ?  Cry

Nahh i think the best thing you can do is HOLD , if this coin will be succesfull in spain the price will rise to the MOON , 0.1-0.2 BTC each is possible.

I say Hold , im holding right now all the country coins , there must be 1 with a great future  Smiley
legendary
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT SPAINCOIN AND IT'S PRICE TO NOT TO FALL, PLEASE DON'T PUT LARGE BUY OFFERS, DUE TO MULTIPOOLS NOT HAVING OPPORTUNITY TO DUMP. TOMORROW SPAINCOIN WILL START A NEW APPROACH FOR PRICE RAISE. AND YES, SELLERS- DO NOT BE AFFRAID KEEP YOUR OFFERS AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE.

LET'S PROVE THE OPPOSITE TO THOSE, WHO TALKS ABOUT COIN'S BAD DESTINY. BC WAS AT 200+ SATS NOT EVEN LONG TIME AGO, NOW IT IS CLOSE TO 5000. YES IT IS DIFFERENT TYPE OF COIN, BUT SPA CAN BE VERY SUCCESSFULL AS COUNTRY COIN THE OTHER THING THAT DIFFERENTIATES IT FROM OTHER JUST SCRYPT COINS.

DEV, IS IT POSSIBLE TO INCREASE BLOCK REWARD TIME FOR THE COIN?

THANK YOU TO ALL AND DEVs ESPECIALLY!

P.S. I wrote the text in all caps not because I forgot to switch off caps lock  Tongue
buy @0.0023 should i sell now ?  Cry

Nahh i think the best thing you can do is HOLD , if this coin will be succesfull in spain the price will rise to the MOON , 0.1-0.2 BTC each is possible.

I say Hold , im holding right now all the country coins , there must be 1 with a great future  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: