Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 82. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Well I sympathize with you brightlight, but I'm in for the long haul. I'm not going to purposely burn myself when I'm still mining it. Perhaps if through mining I can reach sort of a break even point I may consider it but I think I'll hold off until the airdrop apr15th. If the developers get their shit together and advertise like crazy and sell their idea to the techsavvy youth of Spain then this could take off like Aurora. If they keep fucking around and not advertising and making the mining mindnumbingly easy then it's a dead duck. For example I'm mining on one GTX660 right which only gets 250Kh/s and I'm getting like 3 or 4 coins a day. Thats crazy!!! The difficulty right now on my mining pool is 128!!!! Holy fuck batman! You could literally mine by pen and paper at that level. It needs to be 10 times higher like in the 1000 range to hold any of its value because people are just mining and dumping it for free cash, they aren't holding on to it. I can tell just by the sell orders.... 1.378899 5.65677788 .... shit like that. They are just dumping what they are mining instead of holding on to it which is fucking this coin and everyone who actually bought it. I fortunately only bought 28 and have mined about 10 in the last few days so I'm not getting burned really. But imagine the poor bastards who bought thousands when the price was $5! I imagine they can't sit down right now from the reeming they got over that one. Let's hope the Devs get their shit together before april 15th.

Thanks! I could not stand those price drops anymore. Especially when I lost so much investment and much potencial profit on BC. I was so big sheep, I just  can't understand who the f*** moved my hand to get in this at it's hugest spike till now.

So I wish good luck to everyone with SPA!

Maybe my short term crypto world worker career is at it's end stage. Too much hours stolen from real life watching price swings, too much stress.

Money earned with real work- intellectual or manual, is much more valuable than what comes from speculations. I know the greatest count of people will say, money is money, but for me it's like I said.

Either way if we count money as energy, then this- cryptocurrency, energy is not the best you can get in your favour.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

New blog post: Multipool trouble
http://blog.spaincoin.org/2014/03/21/multipool-trouble/

tl;dr: Multipools are hitting us, causing trouble for miners and lowering the coin’s value. The Spaincoin network itself is completely healthy thanks to KGW. We’ll fix this issue completely with a hardfork soon, so multipools will stop hitting us.

Can you give me the details on the hard fork? I hear is you are changing to Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor, will you also lower the block reward?
Thanks!
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Well I sympathize with you brightlight, but I'm in for the long haul. I'm not going to purposely burn myself when I'm still mining it. Perhaps if through mining I can reach sort of a break even point I may consider it but I think I'll hold off until the airdrop apr15th. If the developers get their shit together and advertise like crazy and sell their idea to the techsavvy youth of Spain then this could take off like Aurora. If they keep fucking around and not advertising and making the mining mindnumbingly easy then it's a dead duck. For example I'm mining on one GTX660 right which only gets 250Kh/s and I'm getting like 3 or 4 coins a day. Thats crazy!!! The difficulty right now on my mining pool is 128!!!! Holy fuck batman! You could literally mine by pen and paper at that level. It needs to be 10 times higher like in the 1000 range to hold any of its value because people are just mining and dumping it for free cash, they aren't holding on to it. I can tell just by the sell orders.... 1.378899 5.65677788 .... shit like that. They are just dumping what they are mining instead of holding on to it which is fucking this coin and everyone who actually bought it. I fortunately only bought 28 and have mined about 10 in the last few days so I'm not getting burned really. But imagine the poor bastards who bought thousands when the price was $5! I imagine they can't sit down right now from the reeming they got over that one. Let's hope the Devs get their shit together before april 15th.
legendary
Activity: 1120
No brightlight, FY. Alot of people, me included signed up for this coin to help out the Spainish people and what happened? A shitload of people got burned by this turkey. Thank god I bought it when it was "only" 50 cents and "only" lost 50% of my investment. The developer fucked it up plain and simple, they deserve ZERO sympathy. What the real question is, what are they going to do about it? Are they going to man up and fix the problems or they just going to burn more people. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Come on guys, WE ALL KNOW that those type of coins are only pump and dump coins, so you lost 50% another person won 50%. That is the game, and at the end the only person that really wins in DEV with his pre-mine coins, the exchanges because of the fees, but not the small investors. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. I will get in Spaincoin when it drop to 10000sats, who is crazy to pay so much money? And if it move higher then it is again a pump & dump
legendary
No brightlight, FY. Alot of people, me included signed up for this coin to help out the Spainish people and what happened? A shitload of people got burned by this turkey. Thank god I bought it when it was "only" 50 cents and "only" lost 50% of my investment. The developer fucked it up plain and simple, they deserve ZERO sympathy. What the real question is, what are they going to do about it? Are they going to man up and fix the problems or they just going to burn more people. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Sorry for my expression. I lost much more! It hurts a lot! Now I do not own SPA anymore. Thats it!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I agree with the posters here that Spaincoin needs some better advertising to bounce back so I've decided to help them...

Tongue

FY

don worry brah, hardfork gonna turn spaincoin into gaincoin.
legendary
I agree with the posters here that Spaincoin needs some better advertising to bounce back so I've decided to help them:

"Spaincoin! Going tits up never felt so good!"

"Spaincoin! Sinking faster than the Spanish Armada!"

"Spaincoin! A real life simulation of the Spanish economy!"

"Want to feel like a real life Spaniard? Have to much money lying around? Invest in Spaincoin and feel like a real life Spaniard as you life savings go down the drain!"

Tongue

FY
Activity: 196

Hard fork announced: Monday 24 at 18:00 GMT
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

I'm the big red font guy today

You guys have messed up, badly, what should have been a very good thing. Irreparably, maybe. Over 600,000 coins mined in just 2-3 days? that is ABSURD. What kind of a market would have hold that? I know you guys miscalculated and were in a hurry to go under the umbrella of Auroracoin but this is ridiculous.
Terrible, terrible.

1.- This is Spaincoin, not Olecoin, therefore you have to come out clean and tell everyone who you are. Now.
2.- You need someone with credibility and knowledge to tell Spain's people how this benefits them short and especially LONG term. Not in your website only (this should have been done months ago, on Youtube, TV, all the social networks, the press...), but in much more reach media. Essentially in YouTube if that is the only available to you.
3.- Why flood the market with coins every 2 minutes? That is inviting what already happened. Make it DIFFICULT. Much more difficult. Not many people mining it? fine. The objective should be that the 8 million (or whatever) Spaniards that get the coin get something substantial, not that big pools of carrion vultures ransack and destroy the value while lining their pockets... even if one of those pockets is yours.
4.- What are the plans to get merchants to adopt it? All one can read -and I read it all- is your interest in the exchanges, the pools and all the shit that only benefits you and the greedy (which is what they are supposed to be, not a criticism) mining pools and nothing about what plans and efforts, specifically, are being made/carried out to get merchants to actually adopt it.

I don't think you can come back from this mess since it has been so unprepared and so clumsy and greedy, but if it is to come back, you need to implement those 4 points as of yesterday, especially the difficulty. Miners will come when there's value, not before, therefore there's no hurry, shouldn't be. And more than m iners, much more, you need people, the people from Spain especially, to believe and adopt it. You could be a hero, it is easy in the current circumstances, if you choose to be. A rich hero, mind you. But if you, as it seems, are just blinded with greed, maybe you already have more money you ever dreamed of, but it is a pittance compared with what you would end up having if you really have, and demonstrate it, the interest of the people in mind.

Good luck even though your blatant lack or planning and foresight makes you quite undeserving.

DEV READ DIS PLEASE Smiley
I agree with the posters here that Spaincoin needs some better advertising to bounce back so I've decided to help them:

"Spaincoin! Going tits up never felt so good!"

"Spaincoin! Sinking faster than the Spanish Armada!"

"Spaincoin! A real life simulation of the Spanish economy!"

"Want to feel like a real life Spaniard? Have to much money lying around? Invest in Spaincoin and feel like a real life Spaniard as you life savings go down the drain!"

Tongue
legendary
Again, another "smart (ass) answer ... that, as usual, brings absolutely nothing to the table.

What do you think I am doing posting here and pointing to the obvious errors made, helping (contributing) or offering the image of a 15 year-old-idiotic nerd wishing his early coins are going to make him look like a rich genius on the shoulders of the work of those who really cared? No need to answer that, it is evident.

And contribute to what exactly? To line up the pockets of a few people I take? My ideas are there, my capabilities unknown but if there's any interest in doing things right, I am obviously interested and available. Just to be the tam-tam of a few greedy hunters, no thank you. Nevertheless, you don't know what I have already contributed, which is significant, by the way.

"Shutting up" never, ever, helped any cause, idea or situation. Socking as it may be to your uneducated ass, get it?

Thanks to dev for his efforts. No one project is perfect, but I believe this will succeed after so hard time it experience now. It is easier to criticise than to give self involvement. I believe you do.

Anyway, barabbas, thanks for your insight. Yes this coin didn't approach like AUR with all the whistles and bells in media and such. But everything has it's own story!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Again, another "smart (ass) answer ... that, as usual, brings absolutely nothing to the table.

What do you think I am doing posting here and pointing to the obvious errors made, helping (contributing) or offering the image of a 15 year-old-idiotic nerd wishing his early coins are going to make him look like a rich genius on the shoulders of the work of those who really cared? No need to answer that, it is evident.

And contribute to what exactly? To line up the pockets of a few people I take? My ideas are there, my capabilities unknown but if there's any interest in doing things right, I am obviously interested and available. Just to be the tam-tam of a few greedy hunters, no thank you. Nevertheless, you don't know what I have already contributed, which is significant, by the way.

"Shutting up" never, ever, helped any cause, idea or situation. Socking as it may be to your uneducated ass, get it?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
we've updated your faucet folks
http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/

donation appreciated: SSmvqCVen4bPMR2Crbusc89weLeW9bFZYq
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

You guys have messed up, badly, what should have been a very good thing. Irreparably, maybe. Over 600,000 coins mined in just 2-3 days? that is ABSURD. What kind of a market would have hold that? I know you guys miscalculated and were in a hurry to go under the umbrella of Auroracoin but this is ridiculous.
Terrible, terrible.

1.- This is Spaincoin, not Olecoin, therefore you have to come out clean and tell everyone who you are. Now.
2.- You need someone with credibility and knowledge to tell Spain's people how this benefits them short and especially LONG term. Not in your website only (this should have been done months ago, on Youtube, TV, all the social networks, the press...), but in much more reach media. Essentially in YouTube if that is the only available to you.
3.- Why flood the market with coins every 2 minutes? That is inviting what already happened. Make it DIFFICULT. Much more difficult. Not many people mining it? fine. The objective should be that the 8 million (or whatever) Spaniards that get the coin get something substantial, not that big pools of carrion vultures ransack and destroy the value while lining their pockets... even if one of those pockets is yours.
4.- What are the plans to get merchants to adopt it? All one can read -and I read it all- is your interest in the exchanges, the pools and all the shit that only benefits you and the greedy (which is what they are supposed to be, not a criticism) mining pools and nothing about what plans and efforts, specifically, are being made/carried out to get merchants to actually adopt it.

I don't think you can come back from this mess since it has been so unprepared and so clumsy and greedy, but if it is to come back, you need to implement those 4 points as of yesterday, especially the difficulty. Miners will come when there's value, not before, therefore there's no hurry, shouldn't be. And more than m iners, much more, you need people, the people from Spain especially, to believe and adopt it. You could be a hero, it is easy in the current circumstances, if you choose to be. A rich hero, mind you. But if you, as it seems, are just blinded with greed, maybe you already have more money you ever dreamed of, but it is a pittance compared with what you would end up having if you really have, and demonstrate it, the interest of the people in mind.

Good luck even though your blatant lack or planning and foresight makes you quite undeserving.

Whilst you have some very valid points, you are commenting as though all Alt currencies have Merchants. Even Bitcoin is not even close to mainstream, let alone the dozens (hundreds??) of other Alt coins that have no merchants at all. Yet you come on here saying the guys should have loads of Merchants already? Come on, this is the At Currency world and NO WHERE has adopted them yet. So go on another thread and leave Spain alone!

This is a work in progress and will take time. Bit coin has been going for 5 years now!

Number one, I am a Spaniard and therefore I have extreme interest in what has to do with my country. And no other Alt coing carries the name of my country, clear on that?

Number two, merchants should have been approached long before the launch. Adoption is another thing and I did not mentioned it in my post, but the approach to the many online merchants, including banner names, should have been made prioritary... just like general planning so the coin would not be such an easy target and it has been.

This is a mess, not a work in progress. A potentially irreversible mess from which it is going to be extraordinarily difficult, if at all possible, to come out of. And it is a pity because it was a great seed in a very fertile field.

But arrogant and idiotic attitudes such as yours are obviously behind the mess, so it is inevitable, I guess. Pity.

If you are in Spain, and following the progress of this coin, you can participate by contributing your own time to help the project? Why don't you? Otherwise shut up and just wait to claim your coins!
legendary

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

Terrible, terrible.

Whilst you have some very valid points, you are commenting as though all Alt currencies have Merchants. Even Bitcoin is not even close to mainstream, let alone the dozens (hundreds??) of other Alt coins that have no merchants at all. Yet you come on here saying the guys should have loads of Merchants already? Come on, this is the At Currency world and NO WHERE has adopted them yet. So go on another thread and leave Spain alone!

This is a work in progress and will take time. Bit coin has been going for 5 years now!

Number one, I am a Spaniard and therefore I have extreme interest in what has to do with my country. And no other Alt coing carries the name of my country, clear on that?

Number two, merchants should have been approached long before the launch. Adoption is another thing and I did not mentioned it in my post, but the approach to the many online merchants, including banner names, should have been made prioritary... just like general planning so the coin would not be such an easy target and it has been.

This is a mess, not a work in progress. A potentially irreversible mess from which it is going to be extraordinarily difficult, if at all possible, to come out of. And it is a pity because it was a great seed in a very fertile field.

But arrogant and idiotic attitudes such as yours are obviously behind the mess, so it is inevitable, I guess. Pity.
legendary
Just updated Mac OSX wallet to get ready for hard fork.

Works as intended to be.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I would like to thank you spaincoin for being such a help on the exchange, we are getting large volumes as we speak!

Bittrex Team
Activity: 490

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

Terrible, terrible.

Activity: 490
lol bought 2000 SPA for 0.00027000 BTC Each  Grin

I love this coin Kiss

Well done! I think you will be handsomely rewarded  Smiley

I just got few more coins than before. And now after news about hard fork with N-factor I am optimistic too. It can reach 0.002 again and maybe beyond.
What are your thoughts?

Short term I'm not too sure on the value of the upside, but it is definitely possible. The sentiment is very negative at the moment with the Multi pools raping the system. But I really believe that getting in at these prices is a winner. Once things settle in the next few days, and the price starts to rise, I think it will rise very quickly with people desperate to get on board.

I'm certainly hoping so, as I have kept buying as it drops.
legendary

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

Terrible, terrible.

Pages:
Jump to: