Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 18. (Read 53846 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Should get listed on http://coinmarketcap.com/. Be nice to see a decent chart
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Where are all the buy orders  Roll Eyes

Skakeout or lack of interest? Undecided
I'm hoping just a shakeout Cheesy Be pretty stupid to give up already on this coin I think
i hope to be placing a few buy orders in this weekend, i am just not sure what incriminates to put them into... increase of 100 satoshis each?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

I'm hoping just a shakeout Cheesy Be pretty stupid to give up already on this coin I think
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Really liking the way the Space Coin is trending.
Hey buddy Smiley Good to have you here and glad to see the very first coin that I set you up for mining is turning out to be an alright investment Wink Cheers
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Really liking the way the Space Coin is trending.
Activity: 714
Thank you all for the great support!  Smiley I'm really thankfull for that.

I decided to go through with the plan to add other currencies to our webshop products. And destroy a % SPACE of every bought item.If the webshop is a succes, then that will mean a lot of SPACE will be flushed down the toilet Wink

I will post some screenshots of the webshop interface tomorrow. 

I think we need a second twitter campaign to get us on another exchange. We have top 3 volume on yobit for multiple days in a row now. So I am a little sad that they ignored SPACE. A second campaign with tweets directed at c-cex or bittrex will do something maybe

What do you guys think?

Second twitter campaign COMMENCE! YOU HAVE MY AXE!

SPACE....to the moons of another galaxy!!

I decided to go through with the plan to add other currencies to our webshop products. And destroy a % SPACE of every bought item.If the webshop is a succes, then that will mean a lot of SPACE will be flushed down the toilet Wink

I think we need a second twitter campaign to get us on another exchange. We have top 3 volume on yobit for multiple days in a row now. So I am a little sad that they ignored SPACE. A second campaign with tweets directed at c-cex or bittrex will do something maybe

What do you guys think?
I completely 100% agree with everything you just said Dev Smiley That is a fantastic way to get SPACE to continuously be worth something as you burn a percent of the purchases in the webshop which will not only increase the demand and price for SPACE but would also help keep SPACE at a good steady climb in price with the POS still giving investors their rewards and encouraging more people to want to buy SPACE.  I also want to add that their is only 0.6BTC worth of SPACE available for sale under 5k on Yobit and virtually NO ONE DUMPING AT ALL!! That is a very GREAT SIGN!! SPACE ALL THE WAY!! Cheesy Cheers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

What do you guys think?
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
This coin looks good. Mining, staking and buying. It's a long time since i did that  Grin
Yes this coin could go to 100k or more the supply of coins 1million wow perfect keep mining i am ,,,and at 100mghs im making just as much i get staking every day ,,,,we need to get this coin on poloniex, bittrex, bleutrade... we need more investors the right choice is space coin i been involve  with lots of coins over the years that i been mining ,there has been 2 coins that gave me a good feeling about the coin , one was Black coin and that one went true the roof that was April 12 of 2014 and then the Navajo coin went from 200 sat  to 4500  that was jan 2015   and now we have Space coin is giving ME  the same thoughts but all the signs are there for this coin to go true the roof .......time to buy more space coin
Ya I agree SPACE is the first newer coin that I've mined and staked in a long time and I'm more than happy that I have cause the potential that this coin could have if the developers pull together and get that roadmap filled will definitely help get this coin worth at least 5k to 10k EASY!!! Cheers
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes this coin could go to 100k or more the supply of coins 1million wow perfect keep mining i am ,,,and at 100mghs im making just as much i get staking every day ,,,,we need to get this coin on poloniex, bittrex, bleutrade... we need more investors the right choice is space coin i been involve  with lots of coins over the years that i been mining ,there has been 2 coins that gave me a good feeling about the coin , one was Black coin and that one went true the roof that was April 12 of 2014 and then the Navajo coin went from 200 sat  to 4500  that was jan 2015   and now we have Space coin is giving ME  the same thoughts but all the signs are there for this coin to go true the roof .......time to buy more space coin
Good action on the market today  Smiley I really hope a bigger exchange picks this coin up soon... That would be awesome
Ya I agree it would be really nice if another market picked up SPACE because it could be worth quite a bit realistically Smiley I mean what is the current supply of SPACE out there? Does anyone know the exact number of SPACE in circulation?
988698.73739381 to be exact, but i have no clue what the market cap is or how we would get it on coinwarz or a well known website like that
Well that's nice to know there isn't even really 1 million coins out there yet so SPACE has a lot of room to grow still then Cheesy Sweet
Good action on the market today  Smiley I really hope a bigger exchange picks this coin up soon... That would be awesome
Ya I agree it would be really nice if another market picked up SPACE because it could be worth quite a bit realistically Smiley I mean what is the current supply of SPACE out there? Does anyone know the exact number of SPACE in circulation?
988698.73739381 to be exact, but i have no clue what the market cap is or how we would get it on coinwarz or a well known website like that
So what are the expectations on the price for this, currently we are sitting in the 1k satoshi mark, i am feeling a 100k coin over here Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
I like what I see here

buying some. projects look alright
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes i like your plan i  am there all the way, Jackets and the merchandise looks like it could be a really good  idea!The price of the coin is going  up we are at 0.00001750 we are on are way ..Going back to get rid of extra coins will  attract new investors plus if we all promote space coin where ever we can it will help to bring new investors  ...and whales  space coin to the moon...Dev you are doing a good job .... Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Man I really hope that everything goes smoothly for this coin because it seems to be a pretty neat idea and concepts that you guys are intending to work on so here's hoping everything works out Cheesy Cheers
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
Bump

Dev, can you mention a little about the auto wallet backup? 

Auto wallet-backup is currently being worked on by my partner. When opening the wallet for the first time. You will be asked to select a folder (could be any folder/USB/HD) where you want the SpaceCoin-qt to back-up your wallet.dat. It will backup the wallet.dat at start and exit.

Example: 10-09-2015 11:52 - spacecoin wallet.dat
             10-09-2015 18:58 - spacecoin wallet.dat

Note: QT only - not for daemon
I expect this to be done within 2 weeks from now Wink

Sounds like a really cool and useful function.  Cheesy  Thanks for the response!
Pages:
Jump to: