Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 21. (Read 53846 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
HI,what's the total number about SPACE?

http://puu.sh/k1LEK/0b42661a6d.png

note: During the giveaway I forgot to turn on coin control with the second batch. Address changed.
premine address: SYSkBSjqhHA6ctXhGaeuhNQr8DT8s5a3kn

Also added in OP

People are already asking on twitter when the second campaign will start  Cheesy
I will think of a plan for the second one. I will put up a donation address soon Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
HI,what's the total number about SPACE?
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Massive dump today on yobit.  Drove the price from 1000  toshi to 355.  Shocked

Hope SPACE will rebound and has longer potential with a steady price as it is a pretty cool coin.

That was me I dig this coin but need money so had to dump all my alts.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Play Dice - Click the banner bellow

If people want out. That is their choice  Wink

btw guys, I sent out a bit more then planned. It is more likely 13-13.5K we sent during the campaign. I will make an exact calculation later today Wink

http://puu.sh/k0F2d/4bb0f7242b.png
Activity: 107
Massive dump today on yobit.  Drove the price from 1000  toshi to 355.  Shocked

Hope SPACE will rebound and has longer potential with a steady price as it is a pretty cool coin.

I see bigger buys then dumps...  Roll Eyes

Dumping at 350 sat.. LOL marketcap of 2-3 btc...  Cheesy

Oh please dump some more!

And great job on the giveaway dev!

Yeah 350 does seem like a weird number to dump your coins. I guess someone just wanted to get out.

Lots of weird stuff going on on yobit today just look at ESC what the hell is that doing up around 199sats ?

Yeah that is x weird. Looks like a pump, dump and pump again. Maybe development didn't like the dump so bought to reclaim price.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Massive dump today on yobit.  Drove the price from 1000  toshi to 355.  Shocked

I see bigger buys then dumps...  Roll Eyes

Dumping at 350 sat.. LOL marketcap of 2-3 btc...  Cheesy

Oh please dump some more!

And great job on the giveaway dev!
legendary
crunck

Lots of weird stuff going on on yobit today just look at ESC what the hell is that doing up around 199sats ?

http://puu.sh/k0Dnu/7f3a967eeb.jpg

The twitter campaign is done!! I have sent 240 x 50 SPACE to retweeters! (what a job that was  Cheesy)

Hiya folks,
So, I stumbled onto this looking for random stuff to mine, and decided to compile a wallet.

An observation or two...

1. the wallet compiles pretty easily, and that's good.  But, if you need to compile the leveldb stuff separately, you should document that somewhere obvious.  That was a small pain the the ass to figure out. (Orrrrr, can that be included in the main makefile so the spacecoin make process will do it as part of the spacecoin build itself? Especially considering you're already distributing the leveldb source with the spacecoin code anyway.)

2. Not that it matters with only a week's worth of data in the chain now, but going forward... LOTS of blocks = slow sync.  At the rate this loads blocks into the chain vs. the raw number of blocks this coin produces, in six months it is honestly conceivable that a fresh wallet might take several DAYS to sync.  There's dozens of wallets out there that have that exact problem, and most of them aren't as block-chatty as spacecoin seems to be.

Anyway, I'm liking this coin thus far... So, I'm going to keep most of my mining, stake them for a while, and I'm curious to see where you folks can take this.

Cheers

Hi,

First of all, welcome!

Thank you for pointing out the issues you've experienced. I will take that with me after the next wallet update. But on what OS did you compile on?

As for the slow syncing, that to will be handled in the next update. A few changes in the source and faster servers will do the trick  Wink

@crunk
Thanks man, will send you 1K later this afternoon!
legendary
crunck
Faucet and Dice game is ok now.

I have been away for a few days and you lot robbed me blind lolz

Anyway I have re funded the wallet that feeds both the faucet and the dice game from the bounties I received, so now I have no space left once you win this amount on the dice Smiley

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
Hiya folks,
So, I stumbled onto this looking for random stuff to mine, and decided to compile a wallet.

An observation or two...

1. the wallet compiles pretty easily, and that's good.  But, if you need to compile the leveldb stuff separately, you should document that somewhere obvious.  That was a small pain the the ass to figure out. (Orrrrr, can that be included in the main makefile so the spacecoin make process will do it as part of the spacecoin build itself? Especially considering you're already distributing the leveldb source with the spacecoin code anyway.)

2. Not that it matters with only a week's worth of data in the chain now, but going forward... LOTS of blocks = slow sync.  At the rate this loads blocks into the chain vs. the raw number of blocks this coin produces, in six months it is honestly conceivable that a fresh wallet might take several DAYS to sync.  There's dozens of wallets out there that have that exact problem, and most of them aren't as block-chatty as spacecoin seems to be.

Anyway, I'm liking this coin thus far... So, I'm going to keep most of my mining, stake them for a while, and I'm curious to see where you folks can take this.

Cheers
150 retweets at this time!

50 to go!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Meanwhile, the premine wallet is burning hot after sending 125x 50 SPACE retweet bounties. Keeps me very busy right now haha

Holy shit dude... That is pretty impressive.. Smiley
I will contact the one in charge of the dice game.

Meanwhile, the premine wallet is burning hot after sending 125x 50 SPACE retweet bounties. Keeps me very busy right now haha

I never expected so many to be honest. I hope people notice SPACE some more after all this.
Activity: 6
Anyone having issues with the dice game? I'm getting a better is too big error saying that the max bet size is a negative number.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Ha Ha cool video !!!
I like music in video too...very nice Wink
Added giveaway info to OP!

Do you like the video guys?  Cheesy

edit:
So far only 14 x 50 SPACE has been claimed!

9300 to go!
I really don't know. I am paying directly when someone retweets right now.

I think 24 hours or something. Whatever is left of the bounty, we will reserve for a second campaign Wink
Pages:
Jump to: