Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 15. (Read 53846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
it appears to be we seriously need someone to takeover and continue its great working chain
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1028
Hi !

just to inform

GCPOOL shutdown till tomorrow cause Maintance

Got little HW Probs with faulty SSD

Regards Glen
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
heard about the takeover of coin !!!! did anyone stepped forward yet or shall we consider it another flop working chain?

Has anyone tried to contact dev. Usually there is somewhere they can be reached. IRC ect.. Anyone willing to step up and take over? Nice coin, hate to see it disappear.

Anyone heard anything on a takeover or from Dev?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Suprnova pool closed?

Long time already. But you can still withdraw
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
heard about the takeover of coin !!!! did anyone stepped forward yet or shall we consider it another flop working chain?

Has anyone tried to contact dev. Usually there is somewhere they can be reached. IRC ect.. Anyone willing to step up and take over? Nice coin, hate to see it disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
legendary
Hey folks,

i'm closing the pool space.suprnova.cc to free the spot for a new coin.

Please stop mining and withdraw your remaining coins.

Thanks

oc

Reminder.. Closing within 24h .. Please withdraw your remaining funds and switch your miners to somewhere else
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
I just notice the rocket is same as aurum project, is any connection?
legendary
Hey folks,

i'm closing the pool space.suprnova.cc to free the spot for a new coin.

Please stop mining and withdraw your remaining coins.

Thanks

oc
Activity: 294
???
Yes but to b away this long one small message to let the investor know what going isn't hard to do ....no excuses for that when money involve ....it a very good coin ...I still hope for  this issue will b solve soon .

+1 and if nobody shows up, this needs a takeover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
This was the Devs last post. Sounded positive. What could have possibly caused him to jump ship. Only takes a minute to let everyone know he is still around with interest in the coin.

Thank you all for the great support!  Smiley I'm really thankfull for that.

I decided to go through with the plan to add other currencies to our webshop products. And destroy a % SPACE of every bought item.If the webshop is a succes, then that will mean a lot of SPACE will be flushed down the toilet Wink

I will post some screenshots of the webshop interface tomorrow. 

I think we need a second twitter campaign to get us on another exchange. We have top 3 volume on yobit for multiple days in a row now. So I am a little sad that they ignored SPACE. A second campaign with tweets directed at c-cex or bittrex will do something maybe

What do you guys think?
possibly the fact that he had dumped his space and made a fairly decent amount of btc without much risk, either that or his country magically ran out of internet   Grin Shocked
Activity: 440
This was the Devs last post. Sounded positive. What could have possibly caused him to jump ship. Only takes a minute to let everyone know he is still around with interest in the coin.

Thank you all for the great support!  Smiley I'm really thankfull for that.

I decided to go through with the plan to add other currencies to our webshop products. And destroy a % SPACE of every bought item.If the webshop is a succes, then that will mean a lot of SPACE will be flushed down the toilet Wink

I will post some screenshots of the webshop interface tomorrow. 

I think we need a second twitter campaign to get us on another exchange. We have top 3 volume on yobit for multiple days in a row now. So I am a little sad that they ignored SPACE. A second campaign with tweets directed at c-cex or bittrex will do something maybe

What do you guys think?
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes but to b away this long one small message to let the investor know what going isn't hard to do ....no excuses for that when money involve ....it a very good coin ...I still hope for  this issue will b solve soon .
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Lots of reasons: divorce, death, death of family member, serious illness,
moving, lost interest, bankruptcy, etc. No way to know. Hopefully, he appears
or someone steps forward
Ya that's true I always forget that some developers actually have lives outside of Crypto lol Well hopefully if the Dev and team doesn't show back up someone is willing to take over this coin because it had some good potential to make some good money and the gear was pretty cool looking with the logo and shit Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Lots of reasons: divorce, death, death of family member, serious illness,
moving, lost interest, bankruptcy, etc. No way to know. Hopefully, he appears
or someone steps forward
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
To have a successful takeover, you usually need a dev. that has a lot of the coin and time.
Ya that is true but I still don't see any reason whatsoever why the Devs of this coin would have just up and abandoned it? It was starting to go on a really good run and everyone was loving the coin and everything worked fine and then 'poof' just GONE for no reason lol It's not like they would've made a fortune off the coin already and makes no sense to just up and leave a coin especially when it's just starting to gain traction!! But yes for a community takeover it would require a Developer with time on their hands but they wouldn't need a lot of time because the coin already works perfectly they would just have to work on the webshop and what not to help get people back behind the coin because the supply burning for purchases was a super fantastic idea IMO and I think that SPACE would have easily been a 5k to 10k coin no problem if they had just continued with what they had planned for the coin Cheesy Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: