Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 19. (Read 53873 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bump

Dev, can you mention a little about the auto wallet backup? 

Auto wallet-backup is currently being worked on by my partner. When opening the wallet for the first time. You will be asked to select a folder (could be any folder/USB/HD) where you want the SpaceCoin-qt to back-up your wallet.dat. It will backup the wallet.dat at start and exit.

Example: 10-09-2015 11:52 - spacecoin wallet.dat
             10-09-2015 18:58 - spacecoin wallet.dat

Note: QT only - not for daemon
I expect this to be done within 2 weeks from now Wink

Space coin is going good on exchange i have a few suggestion for the coin to get the price of the coin up ... I think that the staking should b less and there should b a fund for the dev to buy back coins off on the exchange and burn extra coins that we can,,,,,,,this would bring the price of the coin up we would get more investitures interested in spacecoin ,,,,,there are a few coin out there that are doing this and there coin is up in price and are still going up as the Dev buy more coin to burn even some of the investiture are sending there stake that they get every day and send then to get burn now that is dedication to the coin to insure that the coin survive and stay up in price...    SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS........

Thank you for the support! I gave this some thought yesterday. I don't want you guys to send me BTC for burning coins. I really appreciate it though, but I can't ask you people for this. If you really want to do this, you can always buy and burn coins yourself. If there is a need for it, I will generate a destroy address Wink

However, I am planning something similair. I really liked the reactions on the merchandise. So what we can do is the following:
Create an online shop
Add shirts/hats with other currency logo's (Dash/Doge/BTC/LTC/etc)
x% of the received currency will be used to buy/destroy SPACE
Same goes for SPACE payments

Example
Jacket A costs 20000 SPACE - 5% will be destroyed = 1000 SPACE destroyed
Shirt B costs 10 DASH - 5% will be destroyed = 0.5 DASH to BTC = ~ 0.006BTC to SPACE = ~1000 SPACE destroyed

This is just an idea guys, let me know what you think.

We still have mutiple other ideas we like to work out. But more about that later.

I will start working on the webshop tonight, so give me a day or 2-3 to finish the webshop for SPACE merchandise  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
Great job dev! I fucking love the rolling block.. Very Space!  Cool

Just saw the web-page, that rolling block is assume!!!

Bump

Dev, can you mention a little about the auto wallet backup? 
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm loving SPACE and I'm noticing someone or some people have been collecting a decent chunk last couple days on Yobit for sure.  So when will the kickass SPACE gear clothing line be available to purchase? I'd love one of those T-shirts and hats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Great job dev! I fucking love the rolling block.. Very Space!  Cool
Activity: 107
Website is live

www.spacecoin.space  Grin

Still need to tweak a few things though. The sound on the intro for instance is really annoying. Few other tweaks and we're done.

Nice. I really like the site. Great job Smiley
Website is live

www.spacecoin.space  Grin

Still need to tweak a few things though. The sound on the intro for instance is really annoying. Few other tweaks and we're done.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Space coin is going good on exchange i have a few suggestion for the coin to get the price of the coin up ... I think that the staking should b less and there should b a fund for the dev to buy back coins off on the exchange and burn extra coins that we can,,,,,,,this would bring the price of the coin up we would get more investitures interested in spacecoin ,,,,,there are a few coin out there that are doing this and there coin is up in price and are still going up as the Dev buy more coin to burn even some of the investiture are sending there stake that they get every day and send then to get burn now that is dedication to the coin to insure that the coin survive and stay up in price...    SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS........
so would we send the dev btc? i dont have that much to spare but if the dev is trustworthy and gives full transparency i can throw some money at it
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We need to get space coin on other exchange to make it one of the top ten coin .....it will take some doing but we can do it we all ban together anything is possible i started to promote space coin where ever i can post it we need to put the coin out there where ever we can ......space coin let's make it one of the top ten coins out there .....number 1 would b nice  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
i am thinking about soaking up some of those buy sell orders, gotta wait for my signature campaign to pay out, do we have any word on the website ?

Website will go live tonight!

I am currently at a school soccer tournament with my son. So just a little more patience please  Wink
It looks like buy support is slowly building up in the 600 sat region  Smiley And no big dumps for a while now... Looking good  Smiley

Still staking like a boss!

i am thinking about soaking up some of those buy sell orders, gotta wait for my signature campaign to pay out, do we have any word on the website ?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
It looks like buy support is slowly building up in the 600 sat region  Smiley And no big dumps for a while now... Looking good  Smiley

Still staking like a boss!
I've been reading the thread and watching it on Yobit.  Looks really good so far as the developer is very active, so I bought a few.  Can't wait to see what the future holds!  Good luck Dev!
How is the website going dev? Smiley It is good to have one instead of a bitcointalk thread with info only Wink

Almost done! Just a few more things to add/change and it will go live Wink Webshop with the merchandise etc will follow later

So what are some future plans for SPACE? I really so far like the specs of the coin and I also like the clothing gear you guys posted pictures of the other day and would love to see this coin flourish and grow because it's a pretty good coin so far from everything I can tell Cheesy Cheers

I will continue to stay with this coin and develop the goals on our roadmap. Good developments take time. This is not a pump and dump scheme coin. Me and my partner are really trying to create something original here  Smiley

i would be interested in setting up a buy wall, aside from that i really like the idea of a jackpot POS system, but i dont know if it viable, also we should check if shaptshift would be interested in adding us to their service, not immedietly Cheesy

Can you link me some more information?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
How is the website going dev? Smiley It is good to have one instead of a bitcointalk thread with info only Wink
So what are some future plans for SPACE? I really so far like the specs of the coin and I also like the clothing gear you guys posted pictures of the other day and would love to see this coin flourish and grow because it's a pretty good coin so far from everything I can tell Cheesy Cheers
i would be interested in setting up a buy wall, aside from that i really like the idea of a jackpot POS system, but i dont know if it viable, also we should check if shaptshift would be interested in adding us to their service, not immedietly Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Pages:
Jump to: