Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 24. (Read 53846 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Faucet is up and running Smiley

http://cryptogaming.club/spacef

Very nice crunck Smiley I will send you the bounty asap when I get back home Smiley

And one more thing guys. I really dislike the idea of paying for an exchange listing. What happend to the days a coin got listed due community demand? I understand it is a hard market. But I am sure they noticed us already. Or maybe they are waiting for me to really give away the 10K through twitter. Who knows. We'll see after tonight/tomorrow

I am more concentrated on our roadmap then an exchange listing right now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
legendary
crunck
what is the plan for exchanges, i think positioning the coin at the right exchange is quite crucial, i really like c-cex, but dont take my word on it Smiley

You have to love the world of crypto don't you, its so diverse, I personally dis like C-CEX perhaps not as much as cryptsy though  Wink yet nonbody likes it.

I guess there really is no right or wrong, what one person likes another dosn't, but I suppose we will all be happy to just see this coin placed somewhere Smiley

i hate cryptsy, with every fibre in my body, from the colour scheme to the slow deposits, but i can see why its subjective Cheesy
yobit is another option Smiley

Indeed yobit or cryptopia would be a good start for this coin, especially with cryptopia its easyish to get on and I can help with multiple 5 vote users and perhaps a little DOT coin ( I have lots of those lol )

But then Yobit is also good and cheap to get listed on.

If the DEV wants to speak to me about helping him get on either of these just let me know Smiley
Poloniex is the best !!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
what is the plan for exchanges, i think positioning the coin at the right exchange is quite crucial, i really like c-cex, but dont take my word on it Smiley

You have to love the world of crypto don't you, its so diverse, I personally dis like C-CEX perhaps not as much as cryptsy though  Wink yet nonbody likes it.

I guess there really is no right or wrong, what one person likes another dosn't, but I suppose we will all be happy to just see this coin placed somewhere Smiley

i hate cryptsy, with every fibre in my body, from the colour scheme to the slow deposits, but i can see why its subjective Cheesy
yobit is another option Smiley
legendary
crunck

Can anyone tell me what the approximate coin float will be at Block 15030?

Hard to say really. Because we generate both PoW and PoS blocks. With our calculations in the OP we took the max amount of coins possible that can be generated during the first mining periods. But I think you can cut off 1/3 or something in that region.
Well I don't think that is a bad idea. I just don't know if exchanges are happy with that.  Grin

Keep the ideas rolling guys! We have 10K to spend!

In theory we can give 100 people 100 SPACE coins or 200 people 50 SPACE (etc) So plenty of room for some crazy ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Campaign coming up guys.

any ideas on how to make this work out good? I am no twitter pro you know. I can really use some help from the community

How about a giveaway for every retweet or something?
Campaign coming up guys.

any ideas on how to make this work out good? I am no twitter pro you know. I can really use some help from the community
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Premine address : SVmMK7gcKC6WxdfXStUDYKv8ZFuj1S83FP Wink

He already paid bounties... And said 10K for the twitter campaign... He will not be a " big"  holder in the end imo Wink Already people with more coins then the premine
Wouldn't this be considered a premine?
Block <30 ----Development Funds / Community Chest - 40K SPACE

The DEV is sitting on 1.2 Million Space.

DEV has 33999.99980000 now. Look at blockexplorer. Total premine was 40000

OK, if you read the ANN it looks like the 1st 30 blocks were 40K each.  Sorry for the confusion.
surely a premine that low cant be that detrimental ? unless he mined the first 30 blocks... i would prefer the first option  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

OK, if you read the ANN it looks like the 1st 30 blocks were 40K each.  Sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
 Is their any word on the exchange yet just wondering what the price on this will b  Huh  YES THIS IS GOOD COIN NO ICO NO PREMINE WE HAVE A GOOD DEV.....the staking is good............
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me what the approximate coin float will be at Block 15030?
what's the minimum stake age, and what's the pos difficulty like, i think i am gonna send some rented hashes this coins way Smiley i have faith
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer is back online  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: