Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 4. (Read 53873 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
The DGCS faucet at YoBit is already empty.

Even though the 200,000,000 premined DGCS coins were promised only to be used for burn exchange and never to be spent by the dev or used for free giveaways, the dev gave 1,000,000 coins to YoBit. 

The faucet gave 5 DGCS, limited to 1 click per hour.  So either thousands of people clicked that faucet for all 1 Million coins since last month, or somebody got a lot more free coins than everyone else.

So your accusing YoBit of being a scam and stealing Digital Credits? I will forward your message to their support team so they can respond!

I was thinking maybe somebody was running bots to click the faucet.

But if you think it means you and YoBit stole the coins together, then I guess we'll take your word.

Your a sad desperate idiot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Even though the 200,000,000 premined DGCS coins were promised only to be used for burn exchange and never to be spent by the dev or used for free giveaways, the dev gave 1,000,000 coins to YoBit. 

The faucet gave 5 DGCS, limited to 1 click per hour.  So either thousands of people clicked that faucet for all 1 Million coins since last month, or somebody got a lot more free coins than everyone else.

So your accusing YoBit of being a scam and stealing Digital Credits? I will forward your message to their support team so they can respond!

I was thinking maybe somebody was running bots to click the faucet.

But if you think it means you and YoBit stole the coins together, then I guess we'll take your word.
Digital Credits

Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I guess we are on our own now, Still see 11 active connections. Coin is staking good and seems healthy.
Anyone have the coin amount that is left?
Any Devs interested in taking over this coin? I can donate 30,000 space coin to get dev started.

About the amount that is left you can use coinmarketcap as reference which reports that almost 2M SpaceCoin are still on normal wallets, anyway don't hope so much about a takeover, i have seen other coins that are having serious problem to find somebody even with big bounties
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I guess we are on our own now, Still see 11 active connections. Coin is staking good and seems healthy.
Anyone have the coin amount that is left?
Any Devs interested in taking over this coin? I can donate 30,000 space coin to get dev started.
Digital Credits
my nodes are not dead yet, need to do my report. I wish you luck. I really do.  Grin
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
my wallet says 15 active connections. Looks like a strong coin still.
Is money supply the amount of coins? 4850306

All we need is a dev now.

still holding my small stack of spaceoin until its alive again or till dead.
Digital Credits
Wasnt the only reason btcpool put up Space to burn it for digitalcredits? If that user didnt want his coins swapped for dgcs, he should not have send them to the exchange in the first place lol

Great results here!

Yes you are correct , any coin that we put up for burning will only show in the burn market , we have put that market there for burning , not only for DGCS but any burn people wish to do , it is also a swap market when coin devs do swaps to make it easier for them

BARR-OFFICIAL, aka runpaint is just FUDding, no reason to defend yourself. He is just an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Wasnt the only reason btcpool put up Space to burn it for digitalcredits? If that user didnt want his coins swapped for dgcs, he should not have send them to the exchange in the first place lol

Great results here!

Yes you are correct , any coin that we put up for burning will only show in the burn market , we have put that market there for burning , not only for DGCS but any burn people wish to do , it is also a swap market when coin devs do swaps to make it easier for them
Digital Credits
Then why did they have a separate market for burning the coins, instead of just telling people the coins would be burned as soon as they deposited them?

And if they were going to automatically burn all Spacecoins, why did they wait until after the burn period was over?

idiot!

Then why did they have a separate market for burning the coins, instead of just telling people the coins would be burned as soon as they deposited them?

And if they were going to automatically burn all Spacecoins, why did they wait until after the burn period was over?

Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer

Great results here!
Digital Credits
You burned over 100,000 coins belonging to a user who didn't want to burn them, 4 days after the end of the burn period?

Well we could have just destroyed them, but we reimbursed the guy with a coin more valuable so he lost nothing. Seriously BARR, your attacks are getting weak. Perhaps you need a vacation to reset your brain!  

You and BTCPoolExchange could have just destroyed coins that a user deposited to BTCPoolExchange, and could have given him nothing in return?

So you're saying that nobody's coins are safe if they deposit them in BTCPoolExchange, because you will do whatever you want with their coins?

Well, at least you got that last 2% of Spacecoins, even if they didn't belong to you.

Your an idiot!
You burned over 100,000 coins belonging to a user who didn't want to burn them, 4 days after the end of the burn period?

Well we could have just destroyed them, but we reimbursed the guy with a coin more valuable so he lost nothing. Seriously BARR, your attacks are getting weak. Perhaps you need a vacation to reset your brain!  

You and BTCPoolExchange could have just destroyed coins that a user deposited to BTCPoolExchange, and could have given him nothing in return?

So you're saying that nobody's coins are safe if they deposit them in BTCPoolExchange, because you will do whatever you want with their coins?

Well, at least you got that last 2% of Spacecoins, even if they didn't belong to you.
Digital Credits

Digital Credits
tango is going down and wishing you Happy New Year  //closing pool

Thank Tekyboy for hosting that. Ok, guys, final tally is in, we burned 44.49% of all space. A full audit will be released tomorrow.
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
tango is going down and wishing you Happy New Year  //closing pool
Digital Credits

Anyone with two eyeballs and half a brain cell can see that I just did explain it.

Here are the issues in my latest post:

#1, you sent 4 million DGCS to a wallet that is now staking them, which is twice the stakeweight of everyone else in the world combined
#2, you extended the burn period mainly for your own benefit
#3, you told everyone else to stop buying SPACE, and then you bought it yourself and exchanged it
#4, you changed your block explorer so people can track your transactions
#5, you've locked another DGCS topic so people can't discuss what you're doing

And your only reply is, "It was payday and I bought it on yobit."

Do you think that's a good answer?

I don't pretend to understand how your brain works, but I suggest medication. The more you FUD, the higher our price goes. You may be too slow to figure this out, but every post you make dives our price up. So please continue, and thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: