Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 5. (Read 53873 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Anyone with two eyeballs and half a brain cell can see that I just did explain it.

Here are the issues in my latest post:

#1, you sent 4 million premined DGCS to a wallet that is now staking them, which is twice the stakeweight of everyone else in the world combined
#2, you extended the burn period mainly for your own benefit
#3, you told everyone else to stop buying SPACE, and then you bought it yourself and exchanged it
#4, you changed your block explorer so people can't track your transactions
#5, you've locked another DGCS topic so people can't discuss what you're doing

And your only reply is, "It was payday and I bought it on yobit."

Do you think that's a good answer?

Can you scroll up and see where I asked about the 500,000 SPACE that were bought today at Yobit?  

And then you lied and said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that the price for Digital Credits is shooting up and people see that the trade at current prices is smart.

And now you're admitting that you lied, that there were no "people", and that you were the one buying it all?

And you think "it was payday" is a good explanation?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
PROVE IT! And to answer your question, it was payday and I bought it off yobit. Don't belive me? Ask Blacksmith. You are truly a dumbass.

I just proved it.  I proved that you're a liar and a scammer. 

You're not even going to try and explain yourself?  This isn't your topic, you can't lock it.

Anyone with two eyeballs and half a brain cell can see that I just did explain it. I'm sorry that your too retarded to understand common English. And I'm sorry that Digital Credits is far more successful then your NXT Asset. And I'm sorry that it makes you so very angry. I suggest you seek help for your issues.
PROVE IT!

I just proved it.  I proved that you're a liar and a scammer. 

You're not even going to try and explain yourself?  This isn't your topic, you can't lock it.
Digital Credits
PROVE IT! And to answer your question, it was payday and I bought it off yobit. Don't belive me? Ask Blacksmith. You are truly a dumbass.
Surprise surprise, it looks like intristin has received a lot of new DGCS since yesterday.

How much have you earned after the burn period was supposed to be over?  About 125,000 DGCS?

That would be about 500,000 SPACE, wouldn't it?  Pretty much all the SPACE that has been burned today?

Of course that's only what you've transferred to your staking wallet.  How much more did you get?

There's a transaction to your wallet for 91,141 DGCS about 5 hours ago.  That's about 1 hour after you announced that you were extending the burn period, and it's several hours after those SPACE were bought at Yobit.

You said you were extending the burn period because people still had SPACE on the exchange and you wanted to give them a chance to burn those coins.  But really it was so everyone else would stop buying SPACE, so you could buy it all yourself and burn it for DGCS.

Too bad you changed the block explorer after the last time I tracked your personal transactions.  Now it doesn't show the input addresses like it used to.  What you don't realize is that people don't need to see exactly what you're hiding.  The fact that you're hiding something is enough proof of your dishonesty.

And now you've sent 4 million coins from the burn fund to a new wallet, and that wallet has started staking today.

Good luck to everyone trying to stake, when intristin has just sent more coins to 1 wallet than the total of all the DGCS that are supposed to be in circulation.

And now he's locked ANOTHER DGCS thread so people can't read the truth.  How many topics has intristin locked after I asked too many questions that he couldn't answer?  4 different topics?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13402503

Your an idiot

BARR has had all the same questions asked.  When you're taking people's money for coins you made for free, people want to know whether you're honest and whether you're scamming.

BARR has always given legitimate answers to everyone's questions.  You don't.  You just call people idiots for asking honest questions, instead of explaining why you've broken your word over and over and over and over.

as you could, as well as anyone else buy these coins and burn them right now.

How can I go back in time and buy those 500,000 SPACE that were sold dirt cheap, after everyone stopped buying because the burn period was over, before you extended it?  Only you were in the position to benefit from your actions. 
Digital Credits
Almost 500,000 SPACE have been bought today, after the burn period was over, as low as 15 sats.

Step 1:  announce the end of the burn period
Step 2:  everyone else stops buying
Step 3:  buy dirt cheap
Step 4:  announce an extension and cheat to get your coins for less than everyone else
Step 5:  destroy the value of everyone's coins, making 1 million SPACE worth less than $100

I think it has more to do with the fact that the price for Digital Credits is shooting up and people see that the trade at current prices is smart. But keep FUDing away!

How did those people know that you would be extending the burn period, so that they bought the cheap SPACE after the burn period was over but before you changed the rules?

Your an idiot, as you could, as well as anyone else buy these coins and burn them right now. Stop FUDDING. You are starting to look desperate.
Almost 500,000 SPACE have been bought today, after the burn period was over, as low as 15 sats.

Step 4:  announce an extension and cheat to get your coins for less than everyone else
Step 5:  destroy the value of everyone's coins, making 1 million SPACE worth less than $100

I think it has more to do with the fact that the price for Digital Credits is shooting up and people see that the trade at current prices is smart. But keep FUDing away!

How did those people know that you would be extending the burn period, so that they bought the cheap SPACE after the burn period was over but before you changed the rules?
Digital Credits

Only 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE have been burned.

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

I feel some jealousy here, what a sad loser

Are you saying the blockchain itself is jealous, Newbie with 2 Activity?

Digital Credits
Only 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE have been burned.

Digital Credits
UPDATE : 1,864,945 space have been burned!
Digital Credits

Dude, you know there is a delay between the burn exchange exchange and the burn address. We have explained this to you may times. Stop FUDing.

You're the one who made the rules, don't get mad when people hold you to your own words.

You announced a figure for how many coins have been burned, but it's not correct.  If the coins aren't in the burn address, they haven't been burned. 

Your an idiot!

Dude, you know there is a delay between the burn exchange exchange and the burn address. We have explained this to you may times. Stop FUDing.

You're the one who made the rules, don't get mad when people hold you to your own words.

You announced a figure for how many coins have been burned, but it's not correct.  If the coins aren't in the burn address, they haven't been burned. 
Digital Credits
UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

The burn address has 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE, according to the block explorer.

UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

The burn address has 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE, according to the block explorer.

Yesterday when I posted those figures, the coin supply had increased by more than you burned.  Just in December. 

You changed the rules, and you ended up burning more than that.  But you've only reduced the coin supply by about 500,000 compared to what it was last month.
Digital Credits

I don't particularly like all the FUD from the Barr team but perhaps they are on to something ? who knows ?

Facts aren't FUD.

FUD is when people talk trash that isn't true.

When they tell lies in order to trick people into buying their coin, that's hype.

When I point out their lies, that's not FUD.  It's just the truth.

You said we created more coins then we burned, that is without question a lie. Which makes it FUD!

I don't particularly like all the FUD from the Barr team but perhaps they are on to something ? who knows ?

Facts aren't FUD.

FUD is when people talk trash that isn't true.

When they tell lies in order to trick people into buying their coin, that's hype.

When I point out their lies, that's not FUD.  It's just the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: