Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 6. (Read 53873 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I am one of the guys that had coins still on btcpool, and i am thankful for the slight extension, although i did think we had till literally the end of DEC, i.e midnight tonight.

Apologies for any inconvenience it caused, but it has raised a few questions,and hopefully some answers, which is a good thing for future burns Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits

at this point two things could have been done from the exchange

1. placing a message about the exact end of the burning

2. maybe make the burn automatically if the one who deposited the spacecoin forgot to burn them

anyway doesn't seems that there are real changes of prices on yobit about spacecoin....

Most likely we will implement #2 for future burns to avoid this happening again. But again, we could not do that this time as we don't know the intention for the two that left their coins. The coins belong to them and forcing an exchange would be unethical without a proper heads up. I will talk to the exchange operators and see if this option is feasible for future burns. If nothing else a clear warning that coins left on the exchange after the burn date will be destroyed without compensation. Either way their needs to be a heads up before we did anything like that. We never expected coins to be left like that so we had no plan in place to deal with it.
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

wait it just got extended of two days? did they told any kind of reason behind this or is because 25% was already burned and the exchange hoped to reach at least 35%?

Yeah not too good the extension, a date was set and that should be ad-heard to, you cant just make things up as you go along, far from this coin dying I think it has got stronger and people may well have invested on the knowledge that the burn end date was fixed, only to find the goal posts have moved.

Not good IMO what about the next coin is there any point in believing the end date will be the end date ?

I don't particularly like all the FUD from the Barr team but perhaps they are on to something ? who knows ?

Crunck

I understand what your saying, we just want to make sure no one gets screwed. It's only two days. Perhaps it could have been handled better and we will make sure we stick to the end date in the future. Perhaps a automatic burn of the remaining coins would have been a better way to go. But we can't do that without a heads up as we have no idea of the intention of the two guys who left the space on the exchange. My guess is they misunderstood the process and thought simply depositing the coins would burn them. We are new and have no roadmap map to follow. We have made mistakes, and will make mistakes again I'm sure. But I can promise you we will learn from those mistakes and adjust our process as needed.  

at this point two things could have been done from the exchange

1. placing a message about the exact end of the burning

2. maybe make the burn automatically if the one who deposited the spacecoin forgot to burn them

anyway doesn't seems that there are real changes of prices on yobit about spacecoin....
Digital Credits
UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

wait it just got extended of two days? did they told any kind of reason behind this or is because 25% was already burned and the exchange hoped to reach at least 35%?

Yeah not too good the extension, a date was set and that should be ad-heard to, you cant just make things up as you go along, far from this coin dying I think it has got stronger and people may well have invested on the knowledge that the burn end date was fixed, only to find the goal posts have moved.

Not good IMO what about the next coin is there any point in believing the end date will be the end date ?

I don't particularly like all the FUD from the Barr team but perhaps they are on to something ? who knows ?

Crunck

I understand what your saying, we just want to make sure no one gets screwed. It's only two days. Perhaps it could have been handled better and we will make sure we stick to the end date in the future. Perhaps a automatic burn of the remaining coins would have been a better way to go. But we can't do that without a heads up as we have no idea of the intention of the two guys who left the space on the exchange. My guess is they misunderstood the process and thought simply depositing the coins would burn them. We are new and have no roadmap map to follow. We have made mistakes, and will make mistakes again I'm sure. But I can promise you we will learn from those mistakes and adjust our process as needed.  
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Crunck
Digital Credits

It was extended two days because of the space sitting on the exchange, we want to give those guys a chance to burn them before they offline the wallet. By the way, the coins in question belong to two users, niknak and Denial. If anyone knows who they are give them a heads up to either burn them or withdraw them.
UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

Digital Credits
UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!
Digital Credits
Ok, the currently tally is 1,264,217 spacecoins burned, or 26.74% of the total supply. I think we can call this burn successful. Guys, there is 385,594 space still sitting in various wallets on the Burn Exchange. The Burn will go offline and the wallets removed in less then two days. Please check your accounts and either burn the space you have or withdraw it from BTCPool. Any SPACE left on the exchange that has not been swapped for Digital Credits will be destroyed when the wallet is removed. Swap them here by selling into the buy wall: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS Again, simply depositing space coins onto the exchange doesn't burn them, you have to sell them into the BUYWALL.

Everyone else, you have less then 48 hours to dump your space bags, the choice is of course yours. This is your very last chance.

seems that at the end i was right about the 25% burn, now we clearly need to see the after burn and in the meanwhile i already added spacecoin to my list of alive coins and maybe i will try to find a way to stimulate it's blockchain even if something bother me about the unburned spacecoins that are on the exchange.....

That's we we extended it two days to give people a chance to burn or remove the coins. The Exchange guys just noticed it when they went to take down the wallet. We don't want anyone to get screwed out of coins, certainly not that many coins.
Ok, the currently tally is 1,264,217 spacecoins burned, or 26.74% of the total supply. I think we can call this burn successful. Guys, there is 385,594 space still sitting in various wallets on the Burn Exchange. The Burn will go offline and the wallets removed in less then two days. Please check your accounts and either burn the space you have or withdraw it from BTCPool. Any SPACE left on the exchange that has not been swapped for Digital Credits will be destroyed when the wallet is removed. Swap them here by selling into the buy wall: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS Again, simply depositing space coins onto the exchange doesn't burn them, you have to sell them into the BUYWALL.

Everyone else, you have less then 48 hours to dump your space bags, the choice is of course yours. This is your very last chance.

seems that at the end i was right about the 25% burn, now we clearly need to see the after burn and in the meanwhile i already added spacecoin to my list of alive coins and maybe i will try to find a way to stimulate it's blockchain even if something bother me about the unburned spacecoins that are on the exchange.....
Digital Credits

The Spacecoin burn has officially ended, however burn market will be up for a few more days in case any last second dumpers want to unload: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS This is your very last chance. We will be doing a full audit of the burn within the next few days and post the stats here and in our main thread. Have a happy New Year everyone.

at the end in this last hours seems that over 200k coins were burned proving that people understood well the objective of digital credits and ignoring all the fud spam posted by barr_official which was always proved wrong, i would be surprised if he will resume all this on the thread of the next burned coin
Digital Credits
The Spacecoin burn has officially ended, however burn market will be up for a few more days in case any last second dumpers want to unload: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS This is your very last chance. We will be doing a full audit of the burn within the next few days and post the stats here and in our main thread. Have a happy New Year everyone.
Activity: 686

The current supply is only 3.8 million SPACE roughly

So DGCS has increased the supply of SPACE instead of decreasing it.

There are more Spacecoins in circulation than before the "burn" started.  DGCS has achieved nothing.
Digital Credits
Someone contact space.com owners. Looks like there is some retail action going on. Just sayin. In this day and age wouldn't you want a coin to go along with your website?

Space.com is owned by NASA, I'm doubting they have any interest in rescuing this crypocurrrencey. 613,668 space burned, one day left till this burn ends. Goodluck guys....
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Someone contact space.com owners. Looks like there is some retail action going on. Just sayin. In this day and age wouldn't you want a coin to go along with your website?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Why should it? There is no dev and an endless pow/pos-mining.
Activity: 566
i wish we would have some news sooner rather than later  Grin my finger is on the button for the swap, but i still have no clue what to do yet :S
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
So if SPACE stays alive...will the price of fewer coins....SKYROCKET?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Is there a problem with btcpool atm?
Can't login.
Pages:
Jump to: