Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!! - page 9. (Read 53846 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
Not going to respond to that, I don't see the point. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

BARR_Official, why don't you focus on your own coin

I focused on my coin before it launched, and made a solid plan for it.  I focus on it now, and I don't mind answering questions about it.

Why don't you like answering important questions about your coin?

BARR is open and transparent.  Anyone can look at verifiable decentralized blockchain information to track everything BARR does.

Not 1 BARR has ever been distributed without Proof of Burn transaction ID included in the BARR transaction.  

We don't hide where the money goes.  That's why people don't have to ask us these questions that I'm asking you.  

And if I didn't ask these questions, someone else would.  So please don't pretend that I'm "fudding".  Every cryptocurrency needs transparency, or it won't survive.  You want your coin to survive, don't you?    

and stop FUDing Digital Credits, this is getting really old.  

Brand-new altcoins spending millions of premined coins in hidden ways is getting old.  It was already old 2 years ago.

But you're still spending millions of premined coins off-blockchain, in hidden ways that can't be verified or audited.

Blockchain technology means that any project can be fully transparent.  It's built-in to the system:  all the money can be tracked at every step, so nobody has to trust you.  

But you go around the system and ask people to trust you, because you won't use the blockchain.  

Since you're not using Proof-of-Burn in any way, you don't require users to burn their coins before they get Digital Credits.  They simply buy Digital Credits with Spacecoins, using the DGCS/SPACE market pair at BTCPoolExchange.

But your website, dcredits.com, says this:  "Burnt coins will be sent to a publicly available burn address so everyone who wishes can verify their destruction."  

Why did you put that on your website?  You're acknowledging that it's important for people to be able to verify that the coins were burned.  So why did you think it would be okay to not burn any coins during the entire "burn period"?  Did you think people would just fully trust you 100%, no questions asked, even after you've repeatedly broken promises about how the funds would be managed?

If I hadn't asked about those coins, you wouldn't be burning them today.  Now you agree that it's a good idea, and you're putting in a tiny effort to run your coin the way I've suggested, so why are you complaining that I showed up and got you to do something good?

Since you say the coins will be burned today, then my comments here are contributing to the community like everyone else.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Ok, 296771.96231490 coin have been sent to the burn address and is showing on the block explorer. We will do this at least once per week to avoid further FUD. Have a great Monday everyone.
Cool honestly I could have cared less I just thought that gentleman was trying to stir the pot again so that's why I asked him about the burned coins lol I really hope the SPACE Dev comes back after like 90% of the supply is burnt and just releases a bunch of shit to bring the coin back to life that would seriously make me right LOL!! Smiley Cheers
Digital Credits
Ok, 296771.96231490 coin have been sent to the burn address and is showing on the block explorer. We will do this at least once per week to avoid further FUD. Have a great Monday everyone.
Digital Credits
Oh lol sorry about that mate I didn't realize the entire conversation that happened there I thought I was only quoting to you lmao My apologies about that hahaha Ya why wouldn't they be burning them as they come in? That's a very good question

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to check with the Exchange operator to make sure I had the facts straight. First off BTCPool.exchange is not staking any coins they hold, space or otherwise. These guys have put a lot of time, money, and effort into building out their exchange and they are not going to toss that all away so they can steal less then $100 in burnt Spacecoin. That would be really stupid on their part, as they stand to make much more money running a legitimate exchange.

As for the reason I wanted to wait until January first is because I wanted to do it all in one transaction to make it easier to manage and audit. There was no other reason and it had nothing to do with staking. The guys at BTCPool have been insisting we burn them every few days, it was my call to hold them and do it all at the end of the month in one transaction. BARR_Official, why don't you focus on your own coin and stop FUDing Digital Credits, this is getting really old.  

With that said, after discussing it we have decided to go ahead and burn the coins being held to this point to alleviate fears. This will be done in within the next six hours when the guy who controls the burn account wakes up. He lives down under so it's the middle of the night there. We will be using the following address provided by Cryptolife DEV to ensure trust. SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA Give it about 12 hours and check this addy on our block explorer here: http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/ You can read more about Cryptolife Burn addys here: http://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/

Have a great Monday everyone.
Oh lol sorry about that mate I didn't realize the entire conversation that happened there I thought I was only quoting to you lmao My apologies about that hahaha Ya why wouldn't they be burning them as they come in? That's a very good question

But where is the proof that any coins have been burned?

There is no address on the block explorer with 239,864 SPACE. 

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

You can't have Proof of Burn without Proof. 

The coins are being held on BTCPool until the end of the burn, They will be burned in one single Transaction on January 1, 2016.

So people sent their coins to BTCPool and trusted that the coins would be burned, but instead those coins are being staked?
You have proof that these apparently burned coins are being staked?

What "apparently burned coins"? 

You just quoted the DGCS dev saying that no Spacecoins have been burned.
I got nothing to do with DGCS or the burning of SPACE I'm asking where is your proof that they apparently didn't burn these coins and are staking them?

The proof that they didn't burn these coins is the dev saying they didn't burn any Spacecoins. 

You're asking where that proof is, and I already told you that it's in your own post.  You quoted the dev saying it.

Another way to find the proof you're asking for would be to click your username, and then read your post history.

I didn't say they were staking the coins.  I asked. 

I don't see any other reason to save them until January, since all it costs to burn them now is transaction fees.  (Unless you're staking them)
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

The coins are being held on BTCPool until the end of the burn, They will be burned in one single Transaction on January 1, 2016.

So people sent their coins to BTCPool and trusted that the coins would be burned, but instead those coins are being staked?

so, the 10% dump on yobit is staking a lot of coins?

ah wait, i see... the explorer is from dgcs, staking exchange wallets are camouflaged

I got nothing to do with DGCS or the burning of SPACE I'm asking where is your proof that they apparently didn't burn these coins and are staking them?

Digital Credits

Wouldn't it be funny if almost everyone burned their space coins and the dev shows up to save the coin and continue where he left off.

The Original Dev pumped the price and then dumped all his coins, I don't see him coming back coming back except to scam you all again. The only thing that can save Spacecoin is a takeover. Anyone of you is welcome to do it if you have the skills. But keep in mind, a cool name is not a good reason for a coin to exist, it needs a purpose, a plan, a goal of some kind. Otherwise any rescue attempt will just end up the same way again. A simple pump and dump with you left holding the bag.

Why should we burn our Space ?

You are not required to burn your spacecoin, feel free to hold onto it in hopes someone will rescue it down the road. The Digital Credits burn is simply offering an out for those wish to take it. Digital Credits isn't going anywhere, while I can't promise you DGCS won't drop in value I can promise you that I wont dump it or abandon the project. If you look at our block explorer you will see that I am the single biggest holder outside the burn fund and Yobit giveaway. And over 90% of my holdings have been purchased off the exchanges. If I am a scammer I'm the dumbest scammer that ever walked the earth. Most new coins die within a month and Dev disappears, we are going on 2 months now and I'm still here. Again your spacecoins are yours to do with as you please, burn it for DGCS or keep it and hope for a rescue.  Good luck to you all.

I hope I have answered all of your questions and concerns.
You don't have to burn your SPACE it's just that DigitalCredits is offering a burn for SPACE in exchange for DGCS because they consider SPACE to be a dead coin but you can do whatever you want with your SPACE mate lol No one is forcing people to burn them they are just offering people a way out of a supposed dead coin with an opportunity to still make some money on it Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
haha yea agree that would be an amazing story.
is there no dev right now for space right?

i like the name and its sad to see no action here.
Ya Dev just disappeared right as SPACE was starting to gain some traction lol Personally to me didn't really make that much sense but I guess a couple bucks is a couple bucks to some people but it would be quite the interesting thing if the Dev did decide to come back right after the burning was over with some new features or the store idea that they had lol People would be like WTF?Huh LOL
Wouldn't it be funny if almost everyone burned their space coins and the dev shows up to save the coin and continue where he left off.

That would be totally EPIC if that happened and only the DEV kept his SPACE he's secretly been collecting all this time bahaahaha That would be the funniest shit EVER just ruin everyone's day that burned their SPACE Tongue
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
UPDATE: 239,864 SPACE has been burned to date, You have until DEC 30 to burn the rest. Mine it, Stake it, and burn it, more details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-credits-proof-of-burn-discussion-thread-burns-canceled-do-to-attacks-1254272

Space is currently trading at about 20 sats on YoBit right now, never a better time to buy. Get it here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SPACE/BTC

Have a great Monday guys!

so if we need to put it on % almost 12.5% of all the active spacecoins have been burned... not bad because if goes on this way the 25% estimated by me could be the actual target

239,864 is less than 6% of the Spacecoin supply.

Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
UPDATE: 239,864 SPACE has been burned to date, You have until DEC 30 to burn the rest. Mine it, Stake it, and burn it, more details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-credits-proof-of-burn-discussion-thread-burns-canceled-do-to-attacks-1254272

Space is currently trading at about 20 sats on YoBit right now, never a better time to buy. Get it here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SPACE/BTC

Have a great Monday guys!

so if we need to put it on % almost 12.5% of all the active spacecoins have been burned... not bad because if goes on this way the 25% estimated by me could be the actual target
Pages:
Jump to: