Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPATA]★Spartacus★[X15]★POW/POS★3.5 days POW★ON BITTREX - page 8. (Read 38044 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I could tell richie to make an announcement about it here, meanwhile i'll give you this screenshot
http://imgur.com/zZAimna
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
It's not disabled.

Not saying this couldn't be a possibility... but it seems odd. Double coins? In the posted source? By a coin that was on all the major pools?

And just now being noticed?

Well if its true then wow.

If its not true, VERY successful play in terms of lowering the value and picking up way cheap coins.

Can anyone else confirm this?  Again, at least on my browser - RIGHT NOW - it is NOT disabled.

Strato
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
I've talked to bittrex-richie , and he've confirmed that there's currently more than 1.5m Coins on the exchange

Proof?

it's been disabled

That's not proof though, coins get disabled on bittrex daily.

seems like to good of timing though..
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
I've talked to bittrex-richie , and he've confirmed that there's currently more than 1.5m Coins on the exchange

Proof?

it's been disabled

That's not proof though, coins get disabled on bittrex daily.
Activity: 311

Proof?

it's been disabled

Proof?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
was i the only one to see the price drop down to 123 sat only to rise back up to 1k again moments later? Obvious price manipulation going on here whales trying to get in.

yes, scam has been called and as soon as that went out major dump and someone bought that right up. Seems like someone wanted alot of coins dirt cheap
was i the only one to see the price drop down to 123 sat only to rise back up to 1k again moments later? Obvious price manipulation going on here whales trying to get in.
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
I just dumped, fuk u dev lowlife scumbag scammer
Activity: 728
I'm friend of schiavonx and he ask for a low level scan in this coin and I find  this ninja, he was invest but now he warn all members of cryptocurrency on twitter that follow him.
good job guy!

Who buy this shit?)
Activity: 364
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
I'm friend of schiavonx and he ask for a low level scan in this coin and I find  this ninja, he was invest but now he warn all members of cryptocurrency on twitter that follow him.
Activity: 364
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
SHITCOIN, SCAMCOIN and NINJACOIN!

Have ninja code in this scam, see here:
PROOF OF NINJA CODE

This Admin MF put this code to mine the FIRST block with 15000000 COINS and after this he uses this code
Code:
 if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetPOWReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;

to print on blockexplorer that have just 300 coins mined on the first block!

SCAM BUSTED!

Please, donate to BTC:1Nz8kcPrUYVcqdqUBWVcbqMg6SdbkeuPsE

Thanks
Activity: 194
BaiQi
DEV,we can go to the mintpal.?

After hack, MintPal dead ;/
but it will give some volume.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hey SeaSoul, are you the sister of the dev? I am seeing too much repetitive FUD coming from you. How many times do you have to post the same fud over and over again? If you think its a scam, saying it once is enough. There is no need to keep repeating yourself. gtfo or you will be branded
I will do that that I want and I consider it necessary.

If that is the case, why do you feel the need to repeat yourself over and over again. Saying it once is enough and there is no need to keep spamming your fud. Its a new coin, wait for the devs responses, updates and actions this week and lets judge accordingly. Also, why do you only stick to this thread when there are many other coins out there that are proven to be scams...... yet you only stick to this thread with your broken Chinese English. Last warning before your trust gets tainted.
BaiQi
DEV,we can go to the mintpal.?
BaiQi
why i can see there are someone saying scamcoin in everycoin's thread, include the BC,DARK,XC this successful coins.
Activity: 140
Hey SeaSoul, are you the sister of the dev? I am seeing too much repetitive FUD coming from you. How many times do you have to post the same fud over and over again? If you think its a scam, saying it once is enough. There is no need to keep repeating yourself. gtfo or you will be branded

+1

Fine you think it's a scam, move on, go somewhere else where you can support the coin all day and turn around and spam FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: