Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPATA]★Spartacus★[X15]★POW/POS★3.5 days POW★ON BITTREX - page 3. (Read 38044 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
MAN, I'm the guy that present here this scam, I've showed the source-code that makes the scam (ninja mine)...
I'm not promoter!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I promisse that will proof here and on my website this scam and coffee coin scam...

My laptop is very poor (Vostro 1520) and I'll compile this shittycoin 3 or 4 times to make a fork and proof to you..

I'll not make video because my computer is very slow, but I'll proof with screenshots detailed.

Thanks

Dude you were the one promoting Coffee and Spartacus coin so cut the BS man!!!
Activity: 364
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
I promisse that will proof here and on my website this scam and coffee coin scam...

My laptop is very poor (Vostro 1520) and I'll compile this shittycoin 3 or 4 times to make a fork and proof to you..

I'll not make video because my computer is very slow, but I'll proof with screenshots detailed.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Another Asiacoin Dev. They are almost the same guys doing these coins. When you see no real development from dev and just a pumping it is because something is fishy. I do blame people like pumpers on twitters backing these coins. People follow them and then get burned. No one would jump on a coin like this if no pumper were tweeting about this! I rest my case.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I told you at begining
It is chinese coin scam.
Look at the node.
Some on post similar other scam coins
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Dev will you send the coins to bittrex for destruction?
yeah. DO THIS DEV!!
Do This.
Destroy the coins
Activity: 264
omg what happened? I lost like about 3btc instantly. Can anyone explain the situation briefly to me cuz I don't want to read the whole posts...
if you really lost 3btc your gonna wanna read every single post in the last 5 pages
Activity: 322
omg what happened? I lost like about 3btc instantly. Can anyone explain the situation briefly to me cuz I don't want to read the whole posts...
Activity: 140
Right now the dev is pumping it with his coins. It's obvious as the dev owns 90% of spata coins!
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
dev is gonna pump it, then do a HUGE motherfucking dump all over your faces down to 1sat and you'll never see him again.

just my 2p.
I knew the coin wouldnt be done so soon. DEV couldnt be that stupid, people should have rode the wave out a little bit
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
wooow price is rising like skyrocket
Activity: 322
Dev will you send the coins to bittrex for destruction?
Prove the destruction of the coins.

I dont think they can. There is currently 2.2 million SPATA sitting in Bittrex alone, and the number has been climbing since re opening. Its obvious they are getting ready for another pump before they dump it all.
Prove the destruction of the coins.

Only way is if dev sends it to bittrex for destruction.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Sell while its still worth something. Dev holds like 90% of all spata lol

No i think DEV is holding out for another pump, i can see it going back up to 2k before he dumps it all. Im just sitting back and watching for now
Sell while its still worth something. Dev holds like 90% of all spata lol
Activity: 448
"i hope" that recent flood of scams will change many and people will stop investing in coins with brand new accounts and anonymous dev's.
Pages:
Jump to: